Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3568&start_row=1

Vindictive

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/9/2009 5:29:28 PM

Let i first say, from what has been mentioned recently.....

There is a big.....HUGE..... difference between self doubt, and taking heed of what your idren tell you and accordingly re-assessing and re-evaluating oneself.

Now...

Vindictive:- "Disposed to seek revenge, intended for revenge, intended to cause anguish or hurt."

It has recently come to i attention, from Ones that i Love and Raspect, that i might have a tendency to sometimes be vindictive.

Selassie I know i never mean to be, but whether i mean it or not, what really matters is...am i actually being vindictive or not?

Ofcourse i cannot allow this.

So, this is an opportunity for i to really look into iself, and see if there is any truth to this,and burn it out.

And until i feel that i have adequately dealt with this matter, i feel that i am not fit to reason with anyone here or anywhere else.

I pray that in the time i am away, Jah guide and protect all the i them.
Love to all the ites here, brethren and sistren.

Ras I Tom, take heed of what Ark I has been telling the i. It is of the upmost importance.

Holy I Selassie I JAH
RASTAFARI. King Alpha Queen Omega reign in the heart of all flesh.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/9/2009 6:01:49 PM

Humility is a cornerstone without which no house can stand

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/9/2009 10:44:39 PM

Itection and Guidance,

Don't stay away too long. Whatever the I notices within yourself, the I must know that the I is still fit to Reason, if it was not so, the I wouldn't be Reasoning such useful things.

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 6/10/2009 12:15:10 PM

Blessed heart,
All the time i have known the I, never have i seen that in the I. Ras the i know your heart best so follow thru.. But still it is hard for i to belive that the i have the 'tendency to sometimes be vindictive'. The Ras kebreAB i know is gentle and kind.

Work Jah works and be back soon.
Jah Rastafari guidance continually!!

Messenger: Ten Sent: 6/10/2009 7:20:27 PM

Blessed Love
As the I them said, I too never saw anything vindictive in the I's words, only fire blazing for the purificatoin of Ones and sharing reasonings as a voice of wisdom; both of which are neccessary in this trod. I nah know how the I came to this conclusion, but who feels it knows it & if a break helps the Irits rise to Iyah Ights then that's Jah Blessing for the I.

Praises Be To the Almighty Jah RasTafarI

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/12/2009 3:29:34 PM

Blessed Love Royal Family

Well, i am back sooner than i thought i would be, but i am glad to say everything is as it should be.
All glory and honor be to the Most High Jah Rastafari Haile I Selassie I the First.

I do give thanks for all the i them words, more than words can say.
It is a blessing, i pray that Jah will bless the i them tenfold.

Forward with Jah works
Rastafari

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I