Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=356&start_row=21

Dreams?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 26
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: the rock Sent: 8/31/2004 10:21:04 AM

As of late i have been haveing dreams of member of my family betaying me.evey not night for as long as i rember i have been wakeing up from some kind of dream that has me being betayed,most the time it is my wife,or my bother, ect. But sometime its myself.i figure that is my own fault.In these dream am this person that is so in to the group of people that i am trying to save,that i can't save myself.I know that in my life its like that in some ways,but in my dreams the things that i see are untolerable(not ot get in detail)i do not want the dream to stop because hopfully i will be able to work the problems out.i just hope that iwork out the problem,and stay in Jah time.the worst thing about the dreams is how i wake up,it nothing nice.sometime i see myself come from the dream to real life,i see the rage in me it looks like the image of a dragon,getting woke up.fire and all(ha ha).i pray after the dream.and ask JAH for the message to be clear,becuz the one that iam getting fill like its is the wrong one.

one

Messenger: 1mind Sent: 8/31/2004 11:46:04 AM

Has The I learnt or heard anyting 'bout meditation?

Sometime, it is The I Mind that is confuse & unclear, meditation has been used for centuries to clear & unconfuse the mind, empty it, then the thought that comes up might be the answer The I was searching for.

Messenger: the rock Sent: 8/31/2004 1:38:56 PM

yes.i have for along time us meditation.(praying)i also exercise.i just started a book called "complete TAI-CHI" master Alfred Huang.i am just trying to work it out.i think that you are right about meditation. the body and the mind have to be one with the spirit i know. its still crazy how long i have had these dreams.

one

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/31/2004 11:28:48 PM

Rock, If the I is having problems with your family, then maybe your dream is just your mind thinking through these things. I don't look at every dream I have as prophesy or a message. Sometimes I realize that certain dreams are just I mind thinking.

If it is a message, then the message might be that the I needs to clean up yourself, because some of the time you betrayed your own self. Also, you said,

---------------
In these dream am this person that is so in to the group of people that i am trying to save,that i can't save myself.
---------------

If you don't save yourself, you can't save them. That doesn't mean that you don't show them things until you are clean, it means that the I Itinues to show them things, but make sure that you spend enough time blazing Fire on yourself, because you are the best Fire for yourself, because you know all of your own thoughts.

The more that the I deals with your own self, the better the I will be at dealing with them. Because their sin won't tempt the I towards sin, but the I will come with Love.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 9/1/2004 10:11:28 AM

Seen ,i have been trying to do just that.Cuz i can't be a hypercrit,i know that i have problems,and posting this dream was part of me blazing fire,because you all give go info.True what you wrote about me being the only person that know my-self.prophesy is what will be,my dream is a dream,if life and my dream have small similarity it is what is.and iwill work it out.

onelove

Messenger: the rock Sent: 9/1/2004 12:01:28 PM

"you all give good info"

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 26

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I