Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3539&start_row=91

raw food diet/alkaline/recipes

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 9/23/2015 4:53:20 PM

I share a personel thing yaknow. It was long ago but I learned from I life xperience and missteps, Listen to me now so
I beloved Family doesn't hafta make em.

Type 2 Diabetis is not caused by fat or overweight.
It is commonly mistaken as causation. It is a correlation. Fat or overweight people tend to have diabetis yes but someone of proper weight may be diagnosed aswell. Most ideal weight people don't get the a1c test which is used to diagnose diabetis. Guess who DR. give the test to? A1C its a average blood glucose for the last 3 months. When most healthy people check glucose its a on the spot reading of the I them glucose at that moment only and not so accurate.(not a1c) The pancreas insulin malfunction looks like its more affected by lack of exercise. Guess that makes ya fat, so fat people get a1c tested and find out they got type 2.Skinny folks DR. don't test. Poor diet from processed foods, Babylon foods etc..,lack of exercise, stress, lack of cardio health (excess smoking, not upping your heart rate multiple times daily, sitting around living civilized lifestyle, being trapped inna Babylon, or a traumatic event means diabetis.
(Trapped inna Babylon does count as traumatic event.lol)

I Man was diagnosed many years ago. Yes I. before I followed JAH call to purify self. I was ideal weight. Fairly healthy active kid and ate better than most americans.(not sayin much I know).not fat or overweight at all. I get sick them say I Man have type 2.

Once I DO what JAH tellin I a do I reversed it and been free and normal ever since.
I Man
give thahnks and praise to the King for his mercy endureth forIver

I Man Have a Loving Queen
I Man LIVE ITAL. yes eat too
I Man work hard
I Man make music
I Man Exercise w cardio and building muscle.
I Man a big medI w JAH Daily
I Man no excess stress
I Man carry fun
I Man keep good relations more time
I Man at one w animals, plants and Love all nature
I Man reason a Bredren/Sistren @ JAH-Ras TafarI.com

Basically live as a Vital Ras w a powerful Livity...Seen?
I do this 3 months and went forward for another a1c test and I was well within the normal range. I DR. @ ucla said no one had ever done that complete reversal of full type 2. Well I had a few more tests before I quit takin em bcos I man Just trod on Ras TafarI path and I do Know Berhane Selassie shall guide and protect I as Long as I do for self, I Bredren and Sistren.
So even a healthy lookin fellow could have type 2 and not know for years. Listen to the I heart and follow it. Don't hafta avoid carbs I man need carbs, grains too, basically Yes I HUMBLE ONE
"every one of gods creations is perfect".
If used as a Ras Elder like mi Lion Black heart pro scribe

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 9/23/2015 5:02:04 PM

Type 2 the fastest growing dis ease for American youths. Huge problem

Nothin I and I cant overcome through Ras TafarI
Mo`a Anbesa Ze'imnegede Yihuda

Blessed Love
-Evison Matafale Skræling

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/24/2015 6:45:39 PM

Powerful.

More health and strength to de I

So brethren how de I feel about ones like Dr Sebi who claims he can cure diabetes

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 9/25/2015 9:44:07 PM

What d I suggest for more sustained energy befor a workout? Weight training muscle building

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 9/28/2015 12:57:50 PM

Teniestalin,
Greetings and love Bredren GA and VDR !
Sorry for the delay response as I computer fried out after I and I make the first posting.
Anyway I think this is where the grains and carbs come into the temple for prolonged energy exertion. The more complex carbs burn slow and provide lotsa long term energy.Search out the complex carbs available to the I. The simple carbs bang out quick power and are turned to sugar easily in the body. For complex carb example maybe the Granola, bulger, sprouted grain, almonds and other less easily digested foods w fiber included for lunch or dinner. I may eat something like a quinoa and corn pasta for dinner w tomato basil garlic sauce a small salad in a calabash or a sip of beans, peppers, faro and teff. Frozen berries make I dessert nearly eryday w various raw or toasted seeds and nuts. get up inna mornin a quick Hail, blessing and meditation, stretch. a small cup of whole bean Ithiopian black arabica kaffe or fresh squeezed fruit like apple or orange juice. Then I do the exercise routine (varied something like Brother Reasoning time describe) then within 30 mins or as soon as i can feel like eatin after cooling down I eat a salad with lotsa leafy greens (collard,Kale, spinach, chard),flax seed and whateva veggies too tomato onion and such,w at least 2 tall glasses of water quickly after exertion bcos it feeds the torn muscle tissue w de protein, vitamin k, folic acid, iron and calcium its all benefit.Remember to use Olive Oil raw on veggies to facilitate vitamin retention. Fi d I dem dont have a problem w eggs this is a time to eat a egg right after d exercise. dey and pack alot o good protein for muscle building. Nuts too.
(eggs are not seen as Ital I know).
Asparagus, brussel sprouts, ginger, aloe, beets and Herbs etc eaten regularly help I organs stay clean w a hot tea made from lemon, ginger, aloe, (honey optional) and varied Herbs. Sweet potatoes provide many vitamins and minerals and are the most important potato to get in I diet (south american purple potato has a special heart benefit too but all the resta potatos kinda empty starch. Then I Man jump inda shower and get on w the progress of the day. Soon the morning routine bcomes a regular easy expected part of life. If I is not going to be active the next few days for some reason (travel er somethin) I will consciously avoid eating too many simple carbs and starches bcos i know for whateva reason I will not be able to burn it off. I Dont stick too strict to any certain menu or schedule.variety and freedom make success fi obtain long term commitment. especially in this time. This is a example of a regular day for I and I. Some regular Items I stay w cinnamon, red delicious apples, turmeric, spinach or callaloo, avocado and blueberries as I see these foods especially regulating blood sugar levels. I also make sure to eat a banana evryday for lunch bcos it cured a annoying eye twitch I was gettin from stress and lack of potassium. I and I bodies not natural to eat dis synthetic stuffs no wonder it causes all sorta dis ease.I know i get a little off topic sometimes I hope this helps w the I own goals. This is not a complete list of foods I enjoy of course that would take too many pages lol. Please Overs that this is just I humble opinion where I am now, gained through I life xperiences. I will start posting some recipes soon If any I thinks it would be useful.
Give thanhks I Man ambitious, dedicated, strong RastaMan from I earthstrong. I admit I spend most of I hard earned money on nourishment after payin all I many silly babylon bills. I want no synthetic as, on, or in I food, I want no gmo and so in Babel dey have no gmo label requirement, so I get more costly organic/bio.
YES I King ORI Blood runnin tru IandI veins.

(Man a real Warrior tday, tomorrow me nah go stray- Kabaka P :)

Now and forIver.

Give Ises Emperor Haile Selassie I JAH RasTafarI.

Mo`a Anbesa Ze'imnegede Yihuda

Blessed Love Family
-Evison Matafale Skræling

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 9/28/2015 1:29:51 PM

Oh Yes Dr.SebI question.
I admittedly Have only looked at a small bit of his works. I Feel He could be on to a good thing from what i have seen, but I have only I own experiences as reference. More Love to the good DR. if its working for the I them. I sure big pharma will keep him technique somewhat downpressed bcos obviously he a threat to they profit. Weird he located in LA now too I think. I dont know what his patients are charged for the healin but I only saw a ucla nutritionist One time, ran w that knowledge to build on to I and I own free research that works For I.
I do not doubt there are different ways to cure diabetis.
Give da Glory to JAH fi dat YES I !

Messenger: lagnik Sent: 2/24/2016 12:53:27 AM

I was unaware some Rasta variants have a rigorous dietary diet that needs be followed in order to create a harmonious relationship with God, this can be extreme, some Rasta won't drink fruit juice or fruit with skin removed, while others only restict themselves eating pork,
while yet others feel all food is good if prayed over and thanks is given.
I was also unaware that Rasta belief fromm group to group can be so diverse that it could be considered a completely different religion., example;, garvyite belief in non violence, hard working law abiding citizens and the Howellite militant rebel style religion, from Bobos to followers of Christ only to 12 tribes
Anyway, I am wondering if there is something all the variants have in common or if one should consider Bobo as an entirely different religion to say the Nazarene sect as compared to the 12 tribes, Ital food, I would like to know if the Ital diet is a modern new age raw food vegan babylonian movement, or a grass roots back to Africa traditional life style in which case phytic acid won't present a problem as the ancients used wisdom in their food preparations of which the science of the west this days has confirmed. Example; Tempe, traditionally prepared soya bean, delicious healthy no phytic acid,
KISHK BANKU MAWE INJERA these are grass root African food of tradition, I have never tried these foods, hopefully they still exist and are they part of the Ital diet and if not I would wonder why and what that reasoning would be
Hoping you can educate me in my possible misunderstandings

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 3/16/2016 4:27:57 AM

Cannot improve on the original Man or HIM foods. Wild foods are best. Higher in nutrient they are than domesticated tho less in sugar. Rastafari Way is Most Incient, The BluePrint of Perfection. Man and Woman need no Fire or Comb/brust/razor in Paradise. So raw foods and dreadlocks it was, as it was in the beginning so it shall be.. Tho we not in Paradise Zion Land we live as we are, righteous, holy, pure, clean and natural in a dirty artificial un-reality, we will go further for quality food rather than convenience. When one thinks them doing their best they can improve and when true best is reached its like walking a tight rope, straight and narrow is the way, many on broad way, less broad way has less people and narrowest way has least. Its steep and slippery the higher up one climbs, the stronger one gets the more stable in great livity.
Some have a healthy spirit and wise mind but weak bodies, some have strong healthy bodys but are fools. The one who is integrated in divinity spirit soul mind body levity and health is the most blessed and alive in all 3 worlds of mind body and spirit.
To each their own, every body has been given to a soul with a divine purpose and they will have different restrictions , requirements, and need other different foods for their dutys than another body/soul .

blessed love , IandI

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 3/17/2016 8:02:43 AM

Well stated in less words then would take I!
Give thankhs Lion jessep86.
Wise wise wise!
RASTAFARI!

Messenger: Black Son of Jah Sent: 2/12/2017 9:38:23 PM

Raw foods are definitely essential for the body. Cooking the food diminishes so many good nutrients that the body needs and turn so many foods toxic. I plan to transition to a raw food diet soon.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I