Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3539&start_row=51

raw food diet/alkaline/recipes

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Humble one Sent: 8/17/2015 8:57:01 AM

"those things are 7 to 10 thousand yeard old i think."

I'm just wondering, because obviously humans are much older than 7-10 000 years old, where do you think rice "appeared" from? Because surely all the natural plants (obviously excluding GMO) have been here since the beginning of time.

I don't want to change your decision on this, just wondering what is your reasoning behind it?

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 8/17/2015 9:10:16 AM

ive just read an articel about cerreals. unfortunately its in german.

so like ive said...i just dont want to eat tons of rice everyday because i want to avoid the carbs and eat better things instead. but i think rice isnt as dangerous as bread or weath in general as well. youre right.

i have to say that im not too deep into the history of rice and weath but it was just part of the article ive read and it made me think. i dont say rice wasnt here before. i mean rice and weath AS WE USE IT today. the breed of today. im not sure but i think weath for example is part of our nutrition for 10 thousand years and it became one of the MAIN PARTS of our nutrition in the 19th century. and just like youve said...if you buy a bag of rice in the next supermarket it might include non ital oil for example as well. or even salt and chemicals sometimes.

so cerreals were here from creation but mankind has modified it and for over 100 years it has become a main part of our nutrition and its polluted with all kind of things. some rice bags arent ital. bread is mostly full of gluten anyways. those products are full of carbs. thats what i want to say. it alls about how we use things.

bread is really dusgusting. in germany they even use hogs bristles to produce bread. its there to soften the dough. until 2001 they have used hair of corpses instead.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 8/21/2015 12:36:31 AM

Reasoningtime. What are yu realy talkin about in avoiding carbohydrates? Yu seem to be misinformed about carbohydrates. Carbohydrates are very vital so avoiding dem is not good fo de body. They do not cause diabetese. Rice is ital, so long as nothing has bn added. Eating it everyday is healthy still. Carbohydrates need to be eaten in large amount. Avoiding carbohydrates is malnutrition. A healthy & balanced meal is one dat includes carbohydrates. Ital is vital

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/21/2015 4:37:06 AM

Fire on white rice. Brown/Black and wild

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 8/21/2015 5:52:24 AM

When I talk about rice I mean it in its natural state from de garden. I man nah talk about de bleached stuff. Not all white rice is bad. Deh is rice dat is white from de garden. Dat rice yu just remove de husk & yu left with white seed. Dat white rice is ital. Some rice is steamed bfore removing from de husk (parboiling) which makes it more nutritious & brownish, so even dat rice is ital so long as nothing else bn added. Rice is Ital.

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 8/21/2015 8:12:31 AM

well. im even against so called low carb or caveman diets. those diets which allow you only to eat fruit and meat. this diet is very unilateral and do the people who follow this diet think about their cholesterol level?

but i think its always impossible to avoid carbs at all. even if i dont eat things like bread (their is gluten-free bread as well by the way), noodles and rice ill get it still. carbs are everywhere. its also part of natural food.

did you ever heard of a disease that is caused by a lack of carbs? but the other way around there is diabetes (cabrs are directly transformed into sugar in your body, isnt that right), heart failures, headache, digestion problems, flatulences, diseases of the bowel...all of this is also caused by weath products and a nutrition full of carbs and gluten to me.

but i have to admit...some things make me think but i still eat gluten-free bread and rice sometimes. but not that much.

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 8/21/2015 11:40:30 AM

"all of this is also caused by weath products and a nutrition full of carbs and gluten to me."

Wheat is Ital, no? Rice is natural, too. Carbohydrates are a natural part of these. Surely JAH made the grains in their perfect form, no? He didn't make a slight mistake, and say, oh I've put in a little too much carbohydrates or a little too much gluten. At least, this is how I see things.

Still, this is your choice. I think the biggest culprit of today's illnesses (spiritual+physical) isn't necessarily one food group, given it is natural, but rather UNnatural stuff.

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 8/21/2015 12:57:26 PM

yes!

like ive said. i think about those things, im also a little bit critical but somehow i think its not wrong too be careful about sugar and even carbs. it cant be good if you would only eat bread and rice. and i dont talk about modern production ways. and thats all i speak about. eating TOO much of those things. i think too much carbs can lead to diabtetes. but you have to eat only things like that every day. we just have to be careful about the amount of things and check if its ital. or as ital as possible so to speak.

youre right. i also think that everything is there for a purpose but that doesnt mean that we can do everything and say "oh, everything natural is good for me. everybody who sees that and who prays everyday cant get ill". of course its exagerated.

but certain things in nature are poisened too. we cant blame god for it. i think you wont, humbleone, but thats the way i see it. i think a vegan italist lives a healthier lifestyle than a person who follows a low carb diet but all i say is even eatingtoo much of certain ital things cant be the healthiest choice. like eating too much bread etc.

give thanks!

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 8/21/2015 10:23:47 PM

Like I seh yu are misinformed Reasoningtime. Maybe de I haffe consult a nutritionist fo de I seems to be in a diet confusion. In as far as Ital livity is concerned, tryin to avoid carbohydrates would be detrimental to de body. Infact it is de one dat can lead to diabetese. Avoiding carbs can lead to low blood sugar levels which compromise de proper functioning of de body (e,g. low energy levels, fainting, poor brain functioning e.t.c). Rmember sugar is fuel for de brain & body. No sugar no life.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 8/21/2015 10:46:56 PM

If yu avoid carbohydrates where are yu gona get energy from? Proteins & fats? Dat is de one dat gona lead to heart diseases, diabetese & rhumatoid arthritis. Carbohydrates are de healthiest sources of energy fo de body. If yu realy are a vegan then yu haffe lern from herbivores (vegan animals like sheeps, cattle, goats e.t.c), they just eat plenty of carbohydrates. Animals dat avoid carbohydrates are de flesh eaters (e.g. lions, crocodiles) so it seems like yu are a flesh eater too. Wise up.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I