Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3539&start_row=101

raw food diet/alkaline/recipes

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 11/12/2018 2:30:38 AM

And the million $ question is, when will our government articulate a position on GMO food and crops? is the Jamaican consumer consuming GMO crops unwittingly? If you eat any kind of cereal, corn flakes, frosted flakes, pancakes, etc that are processed in America, you are consuming GMO. If you eat at any American fast food franchise; KFC, Wendy's, Burger KILL, etc, you are consuming GMO. GMO are dangerous like Tobacco products and you see the labelling on them. But as a Monsanto Executive had said a while back; " if we are forced to label our products it would akin to saying, this is poison, it should not be eaten ". Wake up people!

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/12/2018 4:46:54 AM

While I&i agree that it's a good thing to be cognizant of the derivation & composition of the foods you're eating (e.g., GMOs), it's not really a very high priority(or even a practical consideration at all) for people where i live in Asia as they are so deeply impoverished that obtaining ANY foodstuff they can which is unspoiled, comes from a sanitary source, and is nutritious represents a blessing for them and a victory in their daily search for sustenance. The threat of death and/or serious disease due to malnutrition and/or poor hygiene in their living environment is a much more acute concern than, say, GMOs. I just make this observation to note that, while it espouses a good sound, your message is more applicable to people in developed economies (who are privileged to be able to pick & choose what they eat) than it is to those living in dire poverty and just barely getting by. Since these poor are the people among whom i live, i just thought that i'd give a voice to their perspective.

JAH PROVIDES THE BREAD.

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 11/12/2018 7:07:05 AM

Yes i Bredren Nesta1,
I feel for those of us who live in so called "3rd world" or any place else where people dont have nuff to eat, but isnt the problem usually peoples financial poverty and not actual lack of food available.
Even so i believe the genius and determined asians could find a sustainable solution if farming was the reason for their hunger and not life or death capitalism.
Your right
JAH provide the bread,
Thats why i dont see a good nuff reason to alter what JAH mek for i and i to intake in such a way never found in MDW NTR, Wild natural order that has been more than adequate to sustain population growth since time memorial.
The bigger yield/higher profit argument hass not at all been shown accurate, not even close, since gmos were introduced commercialy in the 90s, world hunger has only grown and more small farmers have gown under.
We JAH peolpe must see that the hungry be fed without spitting in our faces simultaneously.

JAH LOVE Bredren give thankhs fo the reasonin

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/14/2018 1:23:21 AM

"We JAH peolpe must see that the hungry be fed without spitting in our faces simultaneously."
I&i could not agree with you more,Evison Matafale Skræling.

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 11/14/2018 1:48:01 AM

I knew long ago i and i agree on most topics bredda. Specifically because of the compassion in your words. Ital livity is natrality reality and living to the fullness of compassion. I see your years with RASTAFARI have afforded the i much progress in these, our true virtues,
That require no "signals" lol
Truly bredren we are One!

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/14/2018 3:28:25 AM

Truth, brother: Oneness is the Reality.

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 11/15/2018 5:49:54 PM

One perfect love bredren and sistren. Have any of the I tried "black seed oil"? I hear many good things, just started it using it I self. Only been a few days. I work a lot and exercise. I do feel more energized and have less muscle soreness.

Also, have any ones checked the bredren Macka B and his youtube page? Every monday and wednesday he post videos on Ital foods and livity. "Medical Mondays" and "What me eat Wednesdays" Macka B doing some good works

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 11/16/2018 1:21:24 AM

Greetings and love jahcub.
Neva heard of it. What plant its derived from? What are benefits?

Apprecilove the news of Macka B.
I will look into that fo sho!

More health, sharing learning and love i and i are one

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 11/16/2018 1:54:51 AM

I give thanks breddren for the good reasoning on Ital livity.

Black seed oil comes from the cumin seed. It has a long history of use. It has many benefits, good for immume ststem, for inflamation, congestion, fatigue, pain, hair loss, the list goes on and on. Its one of those cure-alls.

Health and Wellness

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 11/27/2018 12:43:30 AM

Yes Jahcub Onelove

Cumin is very good stuff.
I am currently eating the seeds whole. Ever try grow it? Was thinking to try, if i can get some seeds to sprout. Thankhs for the tip about black seed oil

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I