Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3539&start_row=1

raw food diet/alkaline/recipes

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: prophecy Sent: 5/22/2009 11:00:52 PM

YAA or any royal angels, I am looking for ones and ones to link I with recipes, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Messenger: love is Sent: 5/22/2009 11:33:27 PM

i second that

love

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 5/23/2009 9:15:23 PM

Blessed Heart of Love Empress Tracy

Give thanks and praises to hear from the I, such a looooong time

How is everything? The I free to email I, you know.

Jah Rastafari Bless

Prophet Paskal

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 5/25/2009 2:39:26 PM

Blessed Empress!

You know what... I gotta say... I don't know anything about raw food except salad. There must be some on the internet.

Tell me how the benefits of the raw food schemes go tho. I am interested.

Plus, I will email you right NOW as I'm thinking it, to link up and get addresses and what not. Praise Ababa Jahnoy I will have some time on my hands to make sure I can rustle up the oil. So, with any luck thee I should get it soonest.

Love, and more love.

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 5/26/2009 8:58:44 AM

I live a vegan livity, but I plan on going live food/raw food for a while someday. It is supposed to be such a high, real ites.

When you cook food, you kill it basically, a lot of the nutrients are lost....when you eat it raw it is alive, and therefore when you live a raw food livity you feel very ALIVE lol.

From everyone who has tried live fooding it is supposed to be a real experience in which one comes to know your temple even more, and it is supposed to be an isperience of real iritual ites.

Empress Prophecy, check this site..
http://www.living-foods.com/recipes/

Stay blessed!
Igziabhier yimesgen!

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 5/26/2009 9:13:17 AM

It's amazing how different I and I eat now compared to how I and I ate in the beginning. I mean now days people put things in their body that should not be put in their body! Things that their body was not designed to handle. The truth is that I and I should not have to detox. Our diet should be a constant detox. But it is not so easy, as we live in a monetary system and different ones and ones are in different situations and economic positions.

It is always good to take care of your temple and be conciouss of what goes in, but it is still what goes out that I and I have to be more conciouss of.

Messenger: Selam Sent: 5/26/2009 1:36:42 PM

Blessed love
I have looked into it...
First thing; alkaline: step one: find out what your pH balance is, normal level is 7.4
you can get litmus paper and test your pH level with your saliva, they are pretty cheap in toronto, like 7 dollars cad.
you will be able to find tons of stuff about how to alkalize (if you are too acidic) online...
something that I do is to put lime in my water (you can also put it in your soil to alkalize it for all the green thumbs)
and then Raw Food,
I have tried doing this and it wasnt easy, i was successful for 7 days.
It involves a lot of juicing, so if you dont have have a juicer you might want look into that before starting.
I Also recommend chlorophyll for your water, the most i have seen is derived from Alfalfa sprouts but I know of one that is derived from Algae which is supposed to have more nutrients.
I use the liquid alfalfa chlorophyll which is good but i am still searching for the algae.
It basically allows the blood to have more oxygen which prevents cancer and allows better absorption of the good stuff.
Raw food diets should last for 21 days for a full detox.
some people live by it, i am working on it, but i love cook food too much!
there is ALOT written about it in books and online, I feel overwhelmed by all of the info sometimes...
there is a book called "Black out through white wash" i forget the name of the dr. whom wrote it, but if you could ask around and read it you will truly be brought to a whole new awareness where food and its origins are concerned... (provided you havent read it already)

i pray this was helpful and that your endevours are successful

Selam

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 5/26/2009 1:44:35 PM

Blessed Love, give thanks for the I-sponses. I will check out that site on living foods Ras I-Tom, give thanks.

Yes if ones and ones want to share any ital recipes please do. Right now I am looking for Ital recipes..

I would love to make a yatty like they make on bobo hill..I miss zion hill cooking.

Give thanks and I look forward to receiving some recipes. Give thanks.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 5/26/2009 2:57:52 PM

Blessed Love my Lords and Empress

Yes I... Zion cooking is the most nutritious. I mean, cooking being an operative word.

I fully raspect all of thee I them on the ights of observing health priorities, and life over death everytime. R over X iternal.

Um... but I wouldn't say that live foods are the only live options. I mean, we give thanks for life every day and... bread, bread of life and those essential things there. Bread has to be cooked though, as in... baked. Placed into the fire, and blazed through to its core... like alchemy... which is 'magic' (so they say).

Burning food is like... blasphemy. Overcooking removes nutrients. try steaming vegetables instead of boiling them. One can spice instead of 'cook', if the word offends. But... in my culture it is ludicrous to abstain from the ights of cooking food and putting your fingers into it. The meds of the chef can be as nutritious, and even necessary to make the 'meal'. Raw food sounds like snacking to I... thats just me though.

If thee I them came to my gates, IandI gonna have to eat cooked and prepared food; spiced, etc.

I would not encourage the raw food thing as a pillar of the livity. It is lifestyle choice.

Give thanks!!! :))

Messenger: Selam Sent: 5/26/2009 3:28:38 PM

Greetings

I agree, cooking brings something to the meal, you can feel the love in the food, and the creativity of the chef.
I know it is important to eat as much raw foods as possible but eating cook food especially in a T.O. winter soothes the soul...

I just wanted to let all the Ones (that are interested) know that the book "Blackout through Whitewash" is written by a Wombman in America named Dr. Suzar.
Her website is www.suzar.com
It is a big book, there is alot of good info,
so it is an amazing resource
it gives the ingredients of the most of the vaccinations they force,
will go through how many foods eaten now are a result of oppression
and more importantly will give a wonderful list of foods that are life giving, melanin preserving. Will also give ways to purify water etc.
Again, one of those books where one must be keen to what is true and what may be heresy.

bless up

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I