Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=352&start_row=21

womyn and their presence in rasta ways

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 6/16/2004 3:34:28 AM

Yes I.. Rastafari wombmen are wombmen of the earth... Hail Sistren Nefertiti!! Give thanks for the I's word sound.

For guidance on the role of RastaWombman I suggest learning more on the Empress, there is now much information on the internet available. As well a book out called "Emaye" meaning Mother in amharic, Ethiopia's language. Rasta wombmen are definetly supposed to care for their children but that doesn't mean there are limits to the heights she can reach in her own time away from her youths.

"We have always been religious, ever since childhood, ever since the day our father, Ras Makonnen, taught us the commandment of Our Lord the Creator. But we don't consider our religion alone valid and have granted the people the freedom to observe any religion they please."
Words of HIM Haile Sellassie I.

Like Ark-I has said, Rastafari is truly trodding in the likeness of the King.. and so discipline is necessary.

Blessed Love

Messenger: seeking Sent: 6/19/2004 6:53:17 AM

Many thanks SisMenenI ...

does the I know of any sites, this I can peruse?

another feeling: InI spoke this morning and the I asked me when does female become male, and I responded by saying when the 'f and e' are removed and one has male ... it then dawned on me, that in this language of English, the patriarchal male structure inserted male in almost every female construction ... so as to denote the male's strength ... yet when you really really look and site InI sees that women have been the strength, for they encircle men ...

to get to the men, you have to go through women (females), to find the (wo)men and (fe)male ... this is not to say that women are stronger than men, but that as Ark I so often intimates, InI all one ... the one contains the other ... and hence women give birth ... they encircle and birth men ...

I am starting to think that I am odd ... hahahahahahahah

Much love and respect

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/20/2004 12:09:03 PM

Men and women have been trodding farther from Jah through all of their existance. Instead of accepting the way Jah made the earth to move in Inity, they try to change things in a different way where they think they will have an advantage.

Some men think they will have an advantage in domination, but they are foolish to think so. It is in Inity where the most blessed relationship will come, not in domination.

So the Ones who will accept Inity, will live in peace and happiness. But the others who refuse Inity will never be happy.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Zion Child Sent: 6/22/2004 1:31:09 AM

Selassie I the First of Iration...

Greetings Bredren & Sistren in the Hola Name of Jah,

In the Community of Rastafari there is this constant struggle of wombmen and men, this constant struggle for equality and respect. A lot of bredren feel superior than the wombman. The living Word says that the man is the covering of the womban and the spiritual head of the household, never does it say inferior. InI must, in this generation, lift the standards higher so are dawtas and sons can carry out Jah's will.

This struggle began when Rastafari began to make their voice known. The wombmen were never heard, never revered. It's 2004 and now finally some of the wombman, the i-ncients of Rastafari, are being spoke of. I can't remember their names right now, but looking at a film of the Centennial (sp) from the early 90's where they trodded to I-thiopia, there was a strong womban's presence. It's their, but InI have to let it be heard.

Bredren mentioned before that H.I.M and Empress Menen were coronated on the same day. Selassie I set the standard for InI to follow. InI cannot be picky about which statutes to follow and which to set aside.

May Jah's Blessings Bless InI and I-tect InI while we trod Zion-way,
Zion Child (Sis. Marisa)

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/23/2004 9:01:43 PM

The men who oppress woman are just holding on to the wickedness of their forefathers, instead of living up as RasTafarI.

That is not the only thing that they hold on to. Many people, men and woman don't want to give up certain things of the past when they decide to trod as RasTafarI, so they try to make justifications for what they do.

But like Christ show I and I, you can put new wine into an old bottle, or the bottle will burst. The way of Christ in old times and Selassie I now may not be as easy as the ways of babylon, but I and I are not babylon, I and I are RasTafarI and should live as RasTafarI.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: seeking Sent: 6/28/2004 10:30:03 AM

can two womyn love one man ...
can one man love two womyn ...
and if it's possible,
who chooses?

and why?

do InI have to choose ... can InI not sight inity in loving both ...

Messenger: sizzla kalunji Sent: 6/28/2004 2:14:45 PM

Greetings,

It goes without saying that wombmen are one of the most excellent being create by the ALLMIGHTY.
They give that earthly fulfillment to our livity without question.

Love to all of MOTHER EARTH, Your name is BLESSED.

Lv. kalunji.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/29/2004 5:01:07 PM

I and I can Love many people. I and I are created to Love I and I Idren and Sistren.

But I and I are to join as One flesh with only One.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 6/29/2004 10:18:00 PM

Blessed Love JAH RASTA FAR I

SO true what INI siting. Love is not limited by gender. When ones speak about loving...pure perfect LOVE is NOT the senuous erotic "feelings" that the baldheads speak of as "falling "IN" love" or "making LOVE".....No bredrens and sistren, JAH love is the perfection of BLISS...

When two i's come together in perfection to the act of conception, that is CREATION...the only manifestation of JAH creation......

No man male or female need to feel any sort of way about thier gender, race, nationality ethnicity.......those are all man's inventions...

INI PERFECT image of JAH .... site that KNOW that Be INI.....

INI blessed by the JAH JAH family here......GIven thanks and praises for the reasonings every seasoning.....

Bless....

LOVE IS THE ONLY LAW TO OBEY

Haile I Selassie I

Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 6/30/2004 1:25:00 AM

Greetings...

One of the greatest wombmen to be looked at and revered in recent history, to be coming from strength and authority is NANNY... mother of the rebellion in Jamaica in the 1700s, born of the Ashanti tribe in the motherland. (An article on her can be found on PAGE 8 in the Sistren Ites! Newsletter I've posted: http://www.rastafarionline.com/files/SistrenItes_Vol_1_Issue_006.pdf)

I give thanks for the awareness I sight on this board... Many blessed children of the Most High... with ears to hear and eyes to see in this time!

His Majesty crowned Her Majesty at the same coronation at the same hour.. that is the biggest statement of a wombman's place in society as far as male superiority concepts in Rastafari. Look to Haile Sellassie I for the guidance and ones will see that to be called by His name one must act accordingly.. HIM had ONE Queen.. she was crowned by His side. Perfect Love.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I