Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=351&start_row=1

Works for Jah Inity

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/7/2004 1:03:03 AM

This reasoning is Itinued from the topic
Death of Reagan

Here is Sis Menen I reasoning.

SisMenenI Sent: 6/6/2004 3:28:18 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"I and I must organise and centralise around the accomplishment of this Ivinely Inspired Assignment. I and I have both the Right and the Responsibility to live the reality of who I and I is."

Greetings Ras Phillip, as well all others who have something to add to this subject:

What are ideas of how InI could manifest this reality? It seems every one is always saying that their community is lacking unity. Could it be due to the lack of shared overstanding and goals? His Majesty stressed collective security and to organize and centralize as main priorities in this time. Why are Rastafari spread so distanced from one another? Why are InI not building?

Some have said that the unity will come forth when backs are against the wall and times prove InI to need one another... I am interested in what others are sighting as well what kind of works ones are doing?

More Love and Guidance

--------------------------------------------------------

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/7/2004 1:16:59 AM

I website is one of I works towards Inity. I trodding and reasoning amongst I Idrens and Sistren around I is also I Inity.

I am also working with some Idren around I and in Ghana, to build up a business. I will reason more about this when the works are ready to move forward.

I site working with Idrens and Sistren around you, and around the world, to make something, sell something, do something, as the way to forward to better days. When I and I work for I and I community, local or worldwide, then the profits go to I and I community, instead of going to somebody else.

And what also must be remembered is reasoning and teaching Ones and Ones, Iron sharpeth Iron. The closer I and I community is with Jah, the stronger I and I community is.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 6/7/2004 7:46:09 AM

Good day one and all

for myself iam looking still for ways to help the movment,i been around a lot of areas,i.e eoc,and other places that have to do with upliftment. but i am still looking for a breaking point,or maybe i found it,the thing that i like to do the most is teaching my seed about JAH RASTAFARI.i am working on my writing and communication skill.i am one day going to leave this babylon,but i dont want to leave this one just to go to another one. weather it is welding or writing, one day i feel that ini will be able to help in the bring JAH childern back HOME.

one love

Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 6/16/2004 4:15:48 AM

Blessed blessed... I give thanks for this thread.

I did want to add that RastafariOnline is collaborating strong in this time to come forward with some serious unity measures. They are now offering a Rastafari Internet Service Provider!! Yes I, keeping the money circulating within the family.. They are also coming out with a monthly newsletter "Sistren Ites!" that is linking the Rastafari sistren world-wide, as well as the bredren! check: www.rastafarionline.com

I give abundance of thanks for Ark-I's immense efforts of linking the Rastafari community world wide.. this reasoning board is blessed and truly technology is a reality in this time, so it is good that InI can come together in the essence of spirit and reason.

I am still interested in the efforts/ideas in the manifestation of His Majesty's words of Collective security and organize and centralize. I know there is a group of bredren based out of the E. Coast whom have land they are building up in the Islands as a sanctuary for Rastafari... much works, just very spread out.

Blessed Love

Messenger: redrob Sent: 7/11/2004 6:06:59 AM

Greetings. And peace. How incredible is it to exist. How is it possible to hold a single candle to it. How can any earthly fear compare to that of simply being. That is the start of Jahs work. And we are granted free will to choose our works. What a Father. Are we divided by the names we give to the things within the world. Or the different names we have for the same troubles. Remember the hydra? it had a hundred heads but it had a single heart. What shall we do on our day? I`ll wish I had had a single moment more to do any act of love or praise. A single drop. So I pray. What shall this world continue to do? As long as we forget the first thing we have, we will run out of numbers for the rest. I havnt heard mr bush talking out about existance yet eh. How about the shooting-crew. And those whos highest is the up and down market? They havnt heard yet either.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/13/2004 9:51:31 AM

Redrob, one comment I would like to make about what the I said:

The I said,
-----------------------------------
What shall we do on our day? I`ll wish I had had a single moment more to do any act of love or praise. A single drop.
-----------------------------------

Instead of wishing for a single moment more, ask Jah to make the I use every moment that is. Because since a single moment more will never be, I and I need to make the best of what is.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I