Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3508&start_row=11

W.G.Y.T.R.

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: liberated_Ras777 Sent: 5/3/2009 10:17:43 PM

Haile I our father His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie the first JAH RASTAFARI

Blessed Love

Rock I ask the I ?

1. what is your agenda
2. who are you?
3. how does your idea of christ fit in with the truth revealed by our father Haile Selassie the first?

We are called by HIS NAME BECAUSE THE BIBLE SAYS SO. I an I are part of prophecy which is being fullfilled everyday.2chronicles 7:14

We didnt take it upon ourselves to be called Rastafari, It is I an I father will not our own

Check yourself

Messenger: the rock Sent: 5/3/2009 10:56:01 PM

checked

1. what is your agenda

i don't have one should i, is it a requirement.

normaly i up at night and i read something and write what i took from it.

2. who are you?

a man do you want age and hight, 35 years old, 5ft. 11 in. tall 205pounds

3. how does your idea of christ fit in with the truth revealed by our father Haile Selassie the first?

i was looking in the bible and found something that came back to africa so keep looking i found myself looking at a black god in man.

dose everyone get a qustion air or is this speical treatmeant

millions of Prophecy the bible that piont to this or that action, that is happing right know.for you to show me scrirptor that is posted on every rasta site, only show me you know how to cut and paste will. what do you feel in your own words.

the bible spoke of a king. the king came to us. what did he teach us?
what did we do with those teaching.what once did we turn from or stay true too.

"check yourself come from erban slang, so i think i am going to do what you said and keep checking myself to make shore i in the right.and i know sometimes i am wrong and it not the biggist thing to me, will just learn and make myself better.

what can you take out of this ryheme other then all that hate.
you don't have to answer me back, it not for me to make you go one why or another. it is up to me to keep on pushing what comes from my heart to people that wanted to hear and i will also hear them.

but what gave you the right is something that needed to be said.that why it got people so hot.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 5/4/2009 12:36:44 PM

relax, my Lord. You know full well it is an audacious question, whenever asked in any context anywhere in the world, it is riling. The big question is more like; who gives YOU the right to question anybody's right... that is what gets people heated.

it is not special treatment you're getting. we just had a visit from a castrated male posing as a general within Nyabinghi order. Everybody is a bit on tenter hooks. so, you could humble thee i self a little. you must like our reasoning forum to return, and you know the vibration is nice once everybody is under the same current. so coming with some 'the only way to be right is to gape around looking like you don't know nothing when really you think anything worth knowing you already know...' is probably not the best way to go.

and snipes about copying and pasting and what not is really out of place. each one teach one. wherever ones are reading and learning, then allow them to that. that is not ur business. you just come and bring what you have to offer.

give thanks.

Messenger: the rock Sent: 5/4/2009 1:22:13 PM

"relax,"

I am re relaxed

"my Lord. You know full well it is an audacious question, whenever asked in any context anywhere in the world, it is riling. The big question is more like; who gives YOU the right to question anybody's right... that is what gets people heated."

as one said in a reply i give myself the right.

"you must like our reasoning forum to return, and you know the vibration is nice once everybody is under the same current"

when i first came here there was a free speech, people could say what they wanted and from what they say people would reply accordingly.but now it seem everyone nose it all and in someone comes with a different idea, he or she us attacked.

"so coming with some 'the only way to be right is to gape around looking like you don't know nothing when really you think anything worth knowing you already know...' is probably not the best way to go. "

i do know somethings ,i know a lot, but what dose that have to do with anything. since i have came back here there has been no "gape" from, i wrote some rhymes and two reasoning post, and from that i have been put in the a category of a person that hide, could not be farther from the truth. for me to post what i posted on this site and be attack as such, is only natural , and nothing new. i know a lot but do not it all. so if i am wrong correct me.

"and snipes about copying and pasting and what not is really out of place. each one teach one. wherever ones are reading and learning, then allow them to that. that is not ur business. you just come and bring what you have to offer"

no it was not out of please it was what i needed to be said, you can tell me if you know that truth , that you should not know how to speak them in your own words.as i am not the nicest person, but i am a loving person so when attacked i will defend myseld. how is not my business to respond to what some is saying ? or do you mean how they get there info is none of my business, if that what you meant then what the point of reasoning(each one teach one)

i give thanks for the heat, fire

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 5/4/2009 1:36:00 PM

yes, its true we don't like new ideas. we cling onto the incient. new style of saying old things is usually my preference. and dash fire on freedom of speech. free to speak the right and what is true. somebody put a muzzle on George Dubya!!! SILENCE for Oprah Winfrey. SHADDUP! to Puff Daddy. I could go on, I think I've made my point.and don't give me the heat and fire thing... in all reality, InI don't attack anyone. People come on here and expect that we are supposed to be like all... hail friend well met... until they start spilling the beans about all kinds... you know your sistrin RSK, so u should know what I'm talking about. But generally I am not here promoting the details of I personal life, or trying by proxy to enthuse a new religion where I am the head. I defend a very ancient road actually, inherited of my forebears... so, it is I who usually get the first attack. I do have a bad habit of pre-emptive strike. Although, it has worked for me so far, and I am usually justified... if u know what I mean. 

And regarding only posting one or two things... as I explained, we are all on tenter hooks after a clash with an actual online demon. scary stuff.

Messenger: the rock Sent: 5/4/2009 2:14:20 PM

seen
but i do not know what happen with RSK. so if it is something she said or did i can not speak on that until i have more info.

it good that people d not forget the past, but it is important that we do not for get today and make plans for the future.

i give thank for the reasoning.

p.s just wanted to make shore the i know i am not the head i am not the feet , i am just me and personal is what this is.

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I