Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3499&start_row=1

Emmanuel words and Christ words.

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 4/28/2009 5:23:23 PM

I once saw a video of an interview with Emmanuel Charles Edwards. In it I am sure Emmanuel said 'any man who says God is spirit is antichrist, but whoever says God is man is of Christ.' Something along those lines. Please correct me if I am wrong.

I want to know what Emmanuel meant by this, because I know Yeshua Christ said that God is Spirit.

Give thanks!
Stay Haile blessed!
Haile I Selassie I Jah Ras Tafari! Ises!

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 4/29/2009 6:20:02 AM

Blessed love,

In the reasoning that the I have seen Emmanuel is probably refering to the forth chapter of the first general epistle of John, verses 2 and 3 states:

2] Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jes-us Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
[3] And every spirit that confesseth not that Jes-us Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

The spirit of antichrist is them and those that deny that the Emmanuel has come in flesh.
Every Irit that confesseth that Emmanuel Jes-us Christ has come in the flesh is of Jah RasTafari
One should not look for a spirit god in the sky when god is a man, and god dwells inside of man. The man of R is god in flesh. When you see one, you see god.

Give thanks for this man, Melchizedek the high priest of the most high god, King Selassie I Jah RasTafari

LOVE

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 4/29/2009 8:42:34 AM

Give thanks! Yes I that sounds like what he was saying.

Pertaining to God being a spirit God. Now Ras Tafari is God, and Ras Tafari come in flesh. But at the same time Christ is much more than flesh, because Christ is Spirit also, Christ was from the beginning by which all was created. Selassie I is much more than flesh, he is all around everywhere.

Ras Tafari live!

Messenger: ROOK FARI 7 Sent: 5/1/2009 10:05:38 AM

EVERY LIVIN THING IS SPIRIT
EMMANUEL IS MUCH MORE THAN FLESH ALSO
BLACK CHRIST IS THE SPIRIT THAT MANIFEST IN FLESH THATS WHY MY LAWD IS THE BLACK CHRIST IN FLESH-- Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jes-us Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
[3] And every spirit that confesseth not that Jes-us Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

SEEN ...KING EMMANUEL NEVER DENIED THE SPIRIT HE JUS SAY IF A SPRIT HAS NO FLESH
U CANT SEE IT TOUCH IT FEEL IT
CHRIST IS THE WORD {"SPIRIT"}
BECOME FLESH
HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 5/1/2009 10:44:02 AM

Give thanks Most Honorable! Ras Tafari!

I had just wanted to know what scripture Emmanuel was referring to.

Stay Haile blessed my lord!

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I