Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3473&start_row=1

Reasoning about roots of faith

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Arkon I Sent: 4/18/2009 12:53:21 PM

Blessed !

InI was reasoning about religion and faith. When I reached a little bit higher level of meditiation some thoughts came to I mind :

What is the most necessary thing in LIFE ?

-The most necessary thing in LIFE is to be example of ONE LOVE and to treat all people as ONE.

Is it the most important thing to believe in GOD to gain Mt. Zion ?

-Well... Mt. Zion is in the man's mind. Mt. Zion is also called as Nirvana - it is the Highest point in the man's mind.
As we see - many people who claim that they do not believe in GOD are still good people. It is all about being good man.

Is praizing JAH RasTafarI the only way of gaining immortality?

-Not every man on Earth even know who Haile Selassie I IS. It doesn't mean that they will "burn in hell" or that they will be judged as bad people. When Muslim praize Allah, Hindu praize Brahman, Rasta praize JAH RasTafariI it is still the same faith. It is the faith of being a child of the Most-I.

Is atheism a sin?

-Ina di Bible it is written that only through Yahuschua man can gain Zion. However Iman claim that even atheist can be cleaned by Fyah (but he/she must be good person).

Hope the I's will think bout it

Blessed !

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 4/19/2009 5:07:26 PM

"Not every man on Earth even know who Haile Selassie I IS"

Everyone KNOWs, but not everyone remembers

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 4/20/2009 10:33:48 AM

Yes I!
The conciousness of our Creator is a part of us. It is when we look within ourselves, as Marcus said, that we come to sight our Creator. God is in man.

Hail Negus Tafari!
Haile I!

Messenger: Arkon I Sent: 4/20/2009 12:55:40 PM

Yes Ras KebreAB !

the I is right. But look for example at buddhists. Dem do not praize JAH Ras Tafari in the way like I and I. Dem do not say "Praize His Imperial Majesty of Love!". Dem say about emptiness in the world, perfect harmony with each other and one love.

Still they are protected from whickedness by JAH. Still they are good people (unless they do bad things).

This reasoning is about that every single person have to find unique way of gaining Mount Zion. I and I don't want to trod my way just like Catholics, Muslims, Buddhists, etc.

I and I want to search, seek and find in the way that only I and I can do. Seen ? I want to talk with GOD individually - without priests, false law of "new sins" (heard bout it?). I and I am good man and I want to be as good as it is only possible. I and I want to live in perfect harmony with JAH Rastafari, Mama Earth and I.

It isn't about Jesus Christ or Muhhamad - it is about unique way of finding TRUTH (Home with good foundations).

Look at how many people have their mind put in confusion. Look how many people are asked about certain things in their ideology and they just can't answer... Why?
Because they do not search, seek and they do not want to find TRUTH. They just want to believe in what media say to dem.
We have to search for our ancestor's faith. Search for Disciples faith (Who are foundations of Rastafari) and seek for knowledge. We just have to know, what certain faith was first man on Earth and that faith is ideal. Iman know what is that faith - It is One Love to all JAH Creation.

Selassie I !

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 4/30/2009 7:27:16 AM

Bless Arkon I

If I can just add… I overs your way of thinking but people must not confuse being ‘good’ with being a child of Jah. Remember the evil one also has good in him but it doesn’t mean that he’s going to reach Zion. (Remember he’s the tree of the knowledge of good and evil so that means he has both good and bad in him but he chose the latter).

It’s interesting that you say Zion is in ones head! I wrote a poem last month entitled ‘Zion is ina mi head’ and it talks about just that. (“,)

As we see - many people who claim that they do not believe in GOD are still good people. It is all about being good man.
­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­
You’re either for or against Jah my dear there’s no two ways about it. A person can’t have their cake and eat it so people mustn’t think they can reach Zion on ‘good’ behavior’. Seen?

Ina di Bible it is written that only through Yahuschua man can gain Zion. However Iman claim that even atheist can be cleaned by Fyah (but he/she must be good person).

Even an atheist can be cleaned by fyah. Fyah cleanses one from negativity, yes, but still doesn’t mean they’ll enter Zion. Possessed people can have evil spirits removed from them but it doesn’t mean that now they’re Jah children. It simply means they don’t have evil spirits in them anymore. Just emptiness. That’s why those spirits can return to the body.

On the whole Yah being the only way to gaining Zion considering that there were people who existed before He manifested H.I.Mself into human form, does that mean now that those people went to hell? No. When man first sinned what was the first thing He did? Removed them from His presence; they left Zion. When man sinned again what did He do? He regretted making him and did away with us. How? The flood. Noah’s ark… He then made a covenant that He will never do away with mankind through floods. Man tired of these ‘intermediaries’ of Jah so they kept going back to their evil ways so now what did He do? He manifested H.I.Mself into man to come and show us ‘how it’s supposed to be done’. As He couldn’t renege on his covenant, a scapegoat was put in our place so NOW anyone who sins still, that’ll be ‘his own funeral.’

Everytime we sin, we are removed from His presence and so that means we’re in hell coz really, when you’re far from H.I.M see how life treats you. “But RootsTafarI, good things happen to bad people!” Yeah, it all depends on ‘who’ is ‘rewarding’ these people with good things…

There’s only one way to reach Zion my lord and that is through Christ Selassie I Jah Rastafari! Look at all the other ‘gods/whatever’ that all these other people believed in.

Zoroaster, Confucius, Buddha, Muhammad, Marx, Darwin etc… All of these people are DEAD and gone and they’ve got graves to prove it.

But Selassie I Jah Rastafari is alive. When He came first time round, they said they killed H.I.M but they couldn’t show you His grave with His body! He did it again and STILL they couldn’t show it to you! My lord, only one way to enter Zion and that is through

JAH… RASTAFARI!

One who lives still.

RootsTafarI Selassie (",)

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 4/30/2009 6:28:28 PM

Give Thanks RootsTafari, for a good reasoning, I enjoyed reading it. Forgetting Marx and Darwin for a moment, there are many mythical "gods" with graves, built by humans to literalize myths. What I'm trying to get at is we're all in the cycle and the body will return to dust. The grave was meant to be a symbol of the womb and that we are in the eternal cycle of life by dying only to be reborn. Now the grave is symbolic, and whether we are to truly live eternally with our consciousness is a matter to be dealt with in this stage of life. His Majesty told us He was a man, no more looking to the sky, and He even prepared His own sarcophagus. He took every step to show us how His Immortality is acheived.

I'm not saying we all need to start preparing proper funerals either. I am saying we need to live Right now, and be aware of what is to come.

Selam

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 4/30/2009 7:27:27 PM

this is i reasoning,

jah don't choose people by groups as to say all rasta righteous and all Catholics evil, people are chosen by individuals, it is by faith we are chosen, and this happen individually.

as i have said over again, Hile Selassie I is the fulness, al the others have some truths, haile selassie i is the fullness because he revealed and fulfilled it and conquer it.

love , charity, patients, long suffering

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I