Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3470&start_row=1

Mankind

1 - 9
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 4/17/2009 2:49:49 PM

You are totally dependent and in the control of a higher power than you.

and yet

You are totally and completely Free

Only Jah can do this for you for only He is totally and completely unselfish

Give Thanks
Rastafari

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 4/17/2009 2:58:36 PM

Yes I. Let His name be praised; Ras Tafari! True perfection and Majesty. Selassie I does not want to force His creation to follow him, he lets us choose to do so, so that it is out of our own will that we do so. I and I love Haile Selassie I because I and I love Haile Selassie I, He does not make us.

Ises unto the living God and King, Haile I Selassie I Jah Ras Tafari!

Messenger: Arkon I Sent: 4/17/2009 5:01:04 PM

Yes I Ras KebreAB !

It is the most beautiful prove of One Love! Haile Selassie said "I am not messiah" - HIM said it because HIM wants all people to have free will and HIM do not convert people like vatican. Free will of Love, Free will of being righteous, Free will of troding on!

Selassie All-Mighty ONE LOVE !

Selah

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 4/17/2009 6:39:37 PM

Blessed Love Ras KebreAb.

I really love the wordsound. It resonates.

It is like a child with room to play.

Ightstic. Give thanks for the Sabbath. Royalty.

Heart of love Ras Tafari family.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/17/2009 11:38:08 PM

Arkon I,

Haile Selassie I never said that "I am not messiah"

That is what some people have decided to say in place of what Selassie I said. Learn what Haile Selassie actually said instead of repeating the manipulations of devils who misrepresent Haile Selassie I words.

In the statement that you are attempting to refer to, Selassie I never said He was not this or that or anything else, he only spoke of some of the things He is.

Here is what he said,

Selassie I is a Man that is One with Jah

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/17/2009 11:47:50 PM

Yes I Ras KebreAB, True Words.

If I and I don't submit to the Heights and flow with them, I and I can't influence them. And when I and I influence them I and I would never change the Nature of the Heights, because the Heights remain One and all who move with them remain One.

The mightiness of Jah RasTafarI.

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 4/17/2009 11:58:53 PM

where is this interview, i don't think i saw that with bill whatever. and even i have not seen that i know His Majesty, never said that,

his many other interviews ans speeches say different

eg

Since Our childhood, Our innermost thoughts have been overwhelmed by the mysterious deep spirit of the divine infant's birth, which is not only expressive but also glorious and inscrutable. Likewise, no matter what one's reputation, whether one's accomplishment is great or humble, tiresome or fruitless, in the journey of life, the mystery of Bethlehem dominates our spirit

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/18/2009 12:06:09 AM

I posted the audio for that interview in the reasoning that I linked to above.

Messenger: Arkon I Sent: 4/18/2009 6:11:47 AM

Ark I,

Iman give thanks and praizes to JAH that You have given I that teaching about Selassie I being ONE with JAH.

Also InI know that Haile I don't want to "convert" anyone, but HIM wants all people to find TRUTH. To know TRUTH man have to explore his own roots to know the ancient ancestry and live ina perfect harmony with JAH.

Selassie I !

1 - 9

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I