Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3460&start_row=1

given praise to the Ivine Ruler of We...

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nyah Nicholas Sent: 4/8/2009 2:40:59 PM

InI personally had recently been dis-trackted from whats relevant in Life. I was swayed by I own foolishness.....And now thankful to come to such a necessary real-Eyes-ation.

Since InI calling, the roots-man In InI, the Lion Inside of I, at some points has struggled to stay upon the surface.....

I realize this is natural for questions to arise at certain times in InI Lives. this is what keeps InI on the Correct path of Humility.............

It helps to Discern from positive and negative, the ability to have self-reflection, The ability to Question Babylonian Law.

Jah, The I a so Wonderful! the I Rod and The I staff they comfort InI in the presence of InI Enemies. InI Egotistical mind is not worthy of the I good graces. I pray to stay in such a mindset that allows InI to be free from such vices.....mentally, spiritually, physically, and emotionally.

Life is Great, an unimaginable Glory. All Ises Due unto His Majesty for the reminder of how To Live with Mama Earth in a Symbiotic Relationship that continually Help Benefit we in all ways.

Through InI and Ivine manner, Jah shall ForIver Live. This Fiyah never burn out....

Many many blessings to Ones and Ones......Ises......and Itinual, Un-conditional Love For all.

Blessings.

Nyah Nicholas
Selassie I

Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/12/2009 9:46:50 PM

Greetings fellow lion in the livity. I man have too at times struggled with the livity. But that is what happens when Jah tries us through the fiya. The point is that InI have come through victorious. Satan wishes to keep the I dwelling on the times when the I doubted HIM, and the livity. But in reality Satan is mad, because the I has OVERCOME. Jah has chosen the I as his lion and child from birth. Satan wishes to estinquish the I's light from inside the I. Jah placed that light at birth.

Not all trials will be physical such as the trials of Job. For InI the trials may be just as the I described. For I it was doubt of many things. But the further I got away from the trod, the more I man Knew that InI father is Jah and I could not go along another second without HIM.

I passed I trial by fiya, and so have you. Thank Jah for his infinite mercy, and compassion, for Jah loves all of his Idren, those born and those yet to be born.

Sounds as if you and I have won our crown.

Wear ir proudly in ya heart man!!!

Jah Bless Jah know

Messenger: Nyah Nicholas Sent: 4/12/2009 10:28:37 PM

Yes I!

Trod On. InI Fiyah is never to be extinguished. Blaze up!

Past tribulations are buiding blocks of InI
future!

Jah Bless the I.

Ises and Raspect.

RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Nyah Nicholas Sent: 4/16/2009 5:03:57 PM

Jah RasTafarI Flame upon the I Idren who pose, as wolves in sheeps clothing......

HOT Fiyah! and More Flame still....

Haile I Selassie I Bless!

Just as in Hebrews ch. 11, when it speaks of the walls of Jericho falling after being compassed about with marching, chanting, and fasting for 7 days, on the True spirit of HIM; InI can as well Chant down the Wolves of InI environment....

RasTafarI endureth forIver....

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 4/17/2009 12:06:29 PM

Selah

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I