Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3456&start_row=1

ophiucus

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Sheba.. Sent: 4/6/2009 7:50:17 AM

blessed idrens and sistrens..

I have just come accross a bit of info bout di ophiucus....
does any 1 know bout dis dem can enlighten me...
All I know is that its a hidden star sign what dem keep secret but di people born into dis star sign have a roll to play inna dis world in 2012...
I was born within these dates....
If InI can enlighten on dis subject and tell me if a true thing or a foolishness...

one love
one heart
one destiny
peace

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 4/6/2009 1:59:29 PM

the stars aint going to reveal the future. the future is in Selassie I hands. Jah reveals certain things to people. A star sign will not reveal things to a certain people. Don't look to the stars, but look to Selassie I and know that the time is in his hands; he is the life giver and life sustainer, eternal and outside of time.

I see many people worrying and making a big deal about this 2012 thing, but I and I need not concern ourselves with such things, because we must remain faithful in Jah, and know that nothing can happen without him allowing it to happen. Jah RasTafari guide us, and has a purpose for us, so we must itinue to do HIM works, not worry about some date.

As far as I know the Mayan decendents themselves do not even make such a big deal about the end of their calender. I see it more being talked about among those new age cults, and thos who study astrology.

Earth cycle now a RasTa, so I and I just need to remain faithful in King RasTa.

Haile I Selassie I The First! Jahovia God Jah RasTafari!

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I