Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3450&start_row=1

SELASSIE I WITHIN!

1 - 9
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: rootz Sent: 3/31/2009 8:11:11 AM

bless deh mi idren and mi sistren

just wan full yuh up wit what happened on sunday. it's too good that i had to share it..

i had an interesting dream early sunday when it was still dark. i actually wrote it deh ina facebook so i'l just paste it below..

---------------------------------------
saturday night me have a dream dat me in shackles, di antichrist ruling up di place still. him cause nuff fear ina dem people right round and it cause me fi vex and me shout seh 'me nuh wan no intermediaries caah Selassie me one true God! fyah bun di antichrist'. him cower and di shackles did loose. jus then me wake still and laugh in di dark and seh 'Jah! Rastafari!'
---------------------------------------

because of limited space i had to summarise some bits so let me expand now..

now this 'thing' was like how dem cartoonists make di ghosts; like someone puttin a sheet over him head and cutting two wholes deh for di eyes but in my dream it was like this thing was like dat naturally. it wasn't all sheet-like but dat's how best i can describe it. it was all black and scary looking. (you know how dreams seem scary until you start talking bout it? yeah. it was scary when i dreamt it..) it was like 'it' was controlling us and making us work for it..

now these shackles were like a round white ting dats wrapped round da waist tightly and has a long rope-thing coming from it that's fastened to the floor. we could walk everywher but it was like we couldn't skip/jump/fly.. you get me.

now this thing would hide in da corners ther on the ceiling, like just hide 'behind' the corner. it could see you but you couldn' see it. in that way it would be spying on us so you couldn su su su bout it witout it hearing you ie voice your unhappiness or anything like dat. nightmares seem like they could go on forever..

you know how in movies ther's the master who goes around whipping lazy people sayin 'GET BACK TO WORK!'? yeah, it was like dat.. it got to a point where you'r just physically and mentally tired of being overworked dat i lost it and was all su su su to someone and 'it' heard me and wah like 'WHAT DID YOU SAY?' coming thru the wall and i was nearly crying and B1t(H1N sayin "IM TIRED OF THIS! YOU'R NOT THE BOSS OF ME! JAH NEVER SENT YOU TO DO THIS SO I DON'T WANT NO INTERMEDIARIES WHO THINK THEY CAN PLAY GOD!"

i was cryin and sayin 'SELASSIE I IS MY ONE TRUE GOD SO IM NOT AFRAID OF YOU SO FYAH! FYAH! FYAH! FYAH BUN DI ANTICHRIST" and it was lookin at me wit this strange expression and suddenly the shackle round my waist just snapped off of me and fell. suddenly i woke up..

i was in shock and started laughin to myself and kept sayin "JAH! RASTAFARI!" until i dozed off again. i woke up wit a smile..

sunday doesnt end there..

a priest from the ithiopian orthodox church in ithiopia had come this side to hold a service for the i's so i got myself ready for dat that morning. all the while im chanting HIS name to myself, nah. i just couldn't forget that dream! anyway, i leave.. i have to catch a combi so i had to walk to the bus stop. now, ther's this straight road that i have to walk as im headin to the stop. im walkin walkin walkin walkin..

idren and sistren, i have to tell you this. its not a joke! when you call upon Jah name, blessed tings happen. im forever callin up H.I.M name..

anyway, im walkin walkin walkin as im chantin HIS name-coz i have to be spiritually prepared to receive, nah-and as im walkin, OUT OF NOWHERE, as i look up to some nearby trees, i sight the Rastafari flag wit da lion on it! just there to the side of me!! i paused so awkwardly dat i had to look aroun in case someone saw me. when i looked back it wasn't ther! i laughed and said 'JAH! RASTAFARI! coz i knew then dat He was the one doing all this.

the service was nice. the priest preached in Ahmaric-and it was nice caah even tho me nuh hear wat him seh, occasionally him would seh....SELASSIE...........SELASSIE.........SELASSIE........ so dat was nice-and someone had to translate as the priest apparently didn know english. mother of all things! this other 'ithiopian' was walking about and HE IS THE SPITTIN IMAGE OF SELASSIE I! GRAY BEARD AND ALL but he had on the ithiopian white dress robe ting. i even sent a text message to this other ras, ras samoki sayin 'da bredren standin to your right looks like HIS MAJESTY!' and him text back and seh 'yeah i know!' i couldn't believ all this, you know! didn't know how to take it all. i stared at him the whole time caah me tink seh i was hallucinating, i mean, who could blame me?!? after the service i flew upon him and asked to take a picture of him sightin dat his resemblance to HIS MAJESTY is uncanny. i even made his picture my fone's screen saver caah me just too shocked to interpret all this!

it's interestin caah since i embraced Selassie I as the King of kings, my dreams haven't been the same. now they'r prophetic-like ie they're more.. meaningful. i donno if im makin sense. either dat or i don't dream at all. also, da visions i keep seeing, poppin up all over..

if you got Selassie I within your soul you got nothin to worry about
-lutan fyah, Selassie I within

RootsTafari
Selassie I
JAH!
RastafarI

Messenger: jah rain Sent: 3/31/2009 4:30:39 PM

bless,

rootz, ini been readin up on the things di i have been sayin in di past reasons and imon have to seh, di i is a very strong n smart Rastafarian and dis ting here, its truely a message from H.I.M da most high. if di i dont mind i'd like to ask u what di i personly think of Marcus Garvey?

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 3/31/2009 6:09:27 PM

The Power of Selassie I conquers all evil

RASTAFARI LORD OF LORDS AND SAVIOR

Messenger: rootz Sent: 4/1/2009 7:36:00 AM

bless Jah rain

thank you.

i love the things marcus garvey talks about and im always seeking out information on him. recently i was watchin this dvd about him, like his biography and all the time when i hear about what he did i just think to myself 'wow!' (it would be a blessing if i could achieve even half of what he achieved) i just had to buy dat dvd! what marcus said and did for ini as rastafari and for black people as a whole is.. one couldn't even begin to describe.. you know what i mean?!? and to think dat at first some black people that were very educated even slammed what he said! i also found out that at some point when he was seeking back up on some mission he was carrying out even Selassie I refused to help him. i don't know how true that is.. but still, i love marcus. i'm a garveyite rastafarian. (",)

Messenger: jah rain Sent: 4/1/2009 5:32:55 PM

bless rootz,
mybe InI is bein mislead because i mon have did my reserch and it tells me that Marcus Garvey never identified with us and he call us crazy fanatics. InI also read that he wasnt a fan of Salessie I. InI jus wanta know am i bein told wrong.

Messenger: Sheba.. Sent: 4/1/2009 7:15:10 PM

blessed,

was just readin ur msg n all ini can say is,wid all de knowledge de lord deliver to i, i have always come accross information dat has been distorted by the babylonian people dem,just to try n confuse us n fool up our heads even more,we have fe see past dat,meditate wid JAH rastafari n he will give u de understandin...peace n blessed love....

Messenger: ROOK FARI 7 Sent: 4/1/2009 7:51:44 PM

blessed love,
that is a good question..JON THE BAPTIST WAS NEVER RECOGNIZED AS A CHRISTIAN ITHER , AND HE DOBTED HIS BLOOD COUSIN WAS THE MESSIAH .
THO HE WAS
i had come across those same readings years ago. MARCUS WAS A HEAD OF HIM SELF, A LOT ,TRU PRIDE ..
AND ITS TRU PRIDE HE DID FEEL,THAT NO ONE WAS FIT BESIDES HIM TO LEAD AFRICA IN HER GLORY ..
BUT EVEN THO HE WAS MISTAKEN ABOUT CERTAIN THINGS . AND SAID SOME NOT SO NICE THINGS ,
HE MEANT HIS BEST FOR HIS PEOPLE AND HE WORKED HARDER THAN ANY ONE ELSE TO BRING AFRICA TO HER GLORY..SO WHO OF US IS SO WONDERFUL THAT INI SHOULD QUESTION OR DISS HON MARCUS MOSIAH GARVEY
THE ONE WHO SAID ID DIE A MILLION TIMES FOR U GO TO HELL FOR U ..
COME ON EVERY MAN IS JUDGED ACCORDING TO HIS WORKS
NAME A PERSON WITH MORE WORKS ON HIS BELT FOR THE UPLIFTMENT OF AFRICANS AT HOME AND ABROAD..
TELL ME, DOES A PERSON HAVE TO BE A CHRISTIAN TO DO CHRISTIAN WORKS?
IF A MAN SEES SOME ONE IN NEED AND HELPS THAT ONE ISNT HE DOING A CHRIST WORKS
WELL ABOVE ALL MARCUS WAS DOING RASTA WORKS TRU JAH WORKS ANY ONE WHO DENYS THIS IS A BLOODY FOOL
AND BY THE WAY REMEMBER WHOS TELLIN YOU.. "A ME... ROOK FARI" AND WHO DEFENDIN MARCUS WHILE FELLOW AFRICAN S BEEN DISSIN HIM
CAN THIS BE
WHAT IS THE WORLD GONE TO NOW
HOLD DEM MARCUS LIK DEM JAH

Messenger: jah rain Sent: 4/2/2009 5:19:05 PM

ROOK FARI
di I speak tru, InI nevea looked at it dat wey, di I have truly opened InI thrid eye a likkle bit more

bless

Messenger: Jimi Jah Sent: 3/26/2012 3:51:53 PM

I feel Selassie I within. HIM guides me to where I belong.
Jah Bless

1 - 9

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I