Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=345&start_row=1

Kenyan African Church

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Bro Jahphet Anbesa I Sent: 6/4/2004 1:40:26 PM

Greetings Iyah

In Brother Douglas Mack's Book "From Babylon to RastafarI" he reports about the second Mission to Africa.
In Kenya they met with Members of the Kenyan African Church, who believed in Haile Selassie's divinity and lived all the Nazarite Vow.
They had very similar concepts like the Rastafarian, even though they didnīt knew of eachother.
Brother Mack doesnīt tell any deatils about the KAC, on what they base their believes in Selassie's divinity... they must have studied the Bible, because of the vow, maybe they saw HIMs divinity in the same biblical passages as I n I do.
The second Back to Africa Mission was just eight months after Kenyas independence there, maybe the KAC took the fact that HIM supported secretely the MauMau as base for HIMs divinity.
But maybe the church was older and knew about HIMs divinity maybe much longer than the Rastafarian.

I am very interested in the KAC, so maybe the Is them know more about it. I think it is very interesting!

Selah

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/4/2004 6:56:41 PM

Greetings,

That is very interesting. I didn't know about that, I would like to learn more. I will do I own research to see if I can find more about it.

Others in Ethiopia as well knew who RasTafarI is. It speaks a little about this in the post I recently made:

Kingdom Come

I hope to learn more about the Kenyan Church.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Bro Jahphet Anbesa I Sent: 6/5/2004 6:31:14 AM

Greetings I

If the I learn more about it, please share it with I n I.

Selah

Messenger: RasLionheart Sent: 12/14/2007 6:48:21 AM

InI just finished this book and asked the same question at the Dutch Rastafari Forum. InI guess no one does know anything...

Maybe in the meantime there is someone on this forum who can tell anything?

Jah Love

Messenger: Essequ Sent: 9/13/2019 2:21:13 AM

A unique style of the church is appreciated and confirmed for the newcomers in the church. The worth of the worship and essay tigers is marked for the collection of the beliefs and themes of the people. The style of the worship is particular in church by the lovers of the Christ.

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I