Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3448&start_row=21

The Light must come

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 26
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 4/5/2009 7:59:16 AM

Bless. I know this was probably a typo, but I think it's a really good and relevant term...

Raven says she was born into a 'white-class' family. Yeah, it seems to make sense. Some are born into 'black-class'. Cos in all actuality the colours have little to do with culture and origin, and definitely all to do with identifying the social class bracket.

selah.

Messenger: BONGO IYAH Sent: 4/5/2009 8:47:38 AM

RASTAFARI
As the night passes so shall the New Day come. JAH RASTAFARI
It is so very nice to read this post and follow it's stream there is somethin here fo all Children of JAH. There is no mistaking Babylon. I&I love the children of Babylon but BURN FIRE upon Babylon System. White, Black, Europe, Africa all nations and races have their System to Burn Fire. Ras I-Tom very true what the I said to Raven about stayin' in the west and teaching Africans must save Africa and Europeans can aid and assist. So many Ras when coming in from the cold want to run away or help somewhere else, I must realize JAH has put I&I in a specific, strategic place to do JAH works. It is like walking into a room full of ignorance and racial discrimination, I&I look around and see or hear no one speaking any truth, for a moment it apears the truth (light) does not exist, yet I&I have failed to realize I&I am here to represent JAH RASTAFARI. It never fails when this Realization occurs at least ONE other will step forward, then another. Soon the whole room is transformed into light, the light exposes everything good and evil. But if I&I do not Realize who I am to Represent than it will remain a room full of BABLING TONGUES.
YES this has been a most POWERFUL and ENLIGHTNING Post Give thanks.
JAH RASTAFARI BLESS
SELASSIE I LIVE
H.I.M. is the CREATOR and LIGHT of this WORLD PRAISES
Iyah

Messenger: Sheba.. Sent: 4/5/2009 12:45:33 PM

Raven
Yes i sistren.

U was brought up middle class,but as a child i was brought up in goverment care and then ever since InI have been livin lower class,and proud to be cos it is easier for a camel to enter through a needle eye than it is for a rich man to enter the kingdom of zion...from di book of iman..

blessed sistren
get enlightened wid di knowledge
and uplift di young and di simple
one love

Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/14/2009 1:00:29 PM

Greetings to InI.

Ark I, Sheba, And raven, as well as others who are European aboard InI forum.

I General Nyabinghi am a black man. However I am glad to know that the livity of Rastafari has spread to the four corners of the earth. Jah has blessed the I, and have called the I to serve HIM. I had to humble I self, and overstand that it is not I will, but the will of Jah Rastafari. At first I thought that the livity was about hatred of white people, thus freeing InI minds from Babylon. But I began to read and listen to HIM, and everything became clear to I.

Haile Selassie I made it indeed clear to the I, that racsim is to be destroyed. HIM also said, "The day is going to come, when the color of a man's skin holds no greater significance than the color of his eyes".

I know what exactly his majesty meant by that. I know that Selassie I would not approve of the angry heart that I had. It all comes down to humbling one's self.

Now check this out.....I was reasoning with the three of you, and never knew that you were white. That goes to show I, that if given a chance, InI can all be spiritual beings, without the judgemental labels and tags. Racism is another form of isms, and schisms.

Now I see how Babylon will fall. It will fall as more and more of mankind live by the teachings of his majesty. I am glad to see that the livity has reached Europeans, as well as some Asians that I know are also Rastas. I lion have met various ethnicities in the trod.

Well I do not want to write a book here, but much love to the I's all around the world.

ONE LOVE/JAH LOVE

:)

Messenger: Sheba.. Sent: 4/14/2009 4:32:21 PM

blessed General Nyabinghi...

much love to I....
unity is strenth....

much love to all I's wid a lion heart
Holy Emanual King Selassi I JAH Rastafari....

Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/15/2009 9:06:24 PM

Thankyou Empress Sheba.

Much love to the I.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 26

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I