Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3444&start_row=1

space between the stars

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: BONGO IYAH Sent: 3/26/2009 9:23:32 PM

RASTAFARI
I was just sitting and listening at this time passing. The quietness, it is truelly the Voice of the MOST HIGH. Looking up into the star filled sky, I have come to Realize it is the Space between the Stars that Creation emerges It is the space that is even more important than even the stars. For if it were not for that space the stars could not be... That space is the same as that vast stillness I can commune with JAH. If it were not for JAH I could not be. Yes I&I are the stars but JAH is the Space in which I&I exsist. Blessed Love It is deeper than any thing on this Earth. It holds every answer to all of our questions. It is truelly the Place in which Jah Lives. The depth of I&I soul can only reach that sumit One step at a time, and every journey the most important step One can take is the One that is being taken NOW. For they are the same steps, apearing different as each time I wake from a slumber, but I realize It is ONE SAME DAY. Jah has given I&I Grace so all can Rise, what a Blessed thing it is to be ONE with JAH RASTAFARI. Peace Profound to All I Bredrin and Sistren. I&I Heart moves and Rises with the Irit. One Love
Selassie I
Iyah

Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/4/2009 5:36:08 AM

Greetings I

I am a musician and I know that which you speak is the truth. As a musician, I know it is the space between the notes, the silence that actualy creates and defines the music.

Jah know

Messenger: BONGO IYAH Sent: 4/4/2009 9:00:20 AM

RASTAFARI
Blessed Love
RASTAFARI
Selassie I
Iyah

Messenger: Sheba.. Sent: 4/4/2009 4:59:04 PM

blessed...

yes i,bongo iyah,good point...
Jah is great in his works....
peace n love bredrin...