Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3442&start_row=1

Searchin for a LInk.......

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nyah Nicholas Sent: 3/25/2009 10:46:13 AM

Given Praise....

lookin for a link so me and InI queen can look for some place to stay near montego bay...

or even possibly in Negril......

thanks for the time...

Hope all is well for the people.....I send Love.

Nyah Nicholas

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 3/25/2009 10:57:59 AM

Blessed!

Thee I don't wanna be staying in Negril. A judgement place is that!! Although the sunset from that western tip makes a body wanna holler... SelAAAAAASSIE I First!

Check out this co-operative of locally lead facilities. Treasure Beach is in St. Elizabeth, which is on the opposite side of the island to Mo'bay (south-west), but trust I, it is not too far from Montego Bay (1 hour max of very stunning scenic drive from the airport)... and contrary to popular publicity for Jamaica tourism, transportation is very very very accessible and reasonable (even when they are ripping you off) and a lot more fun - think scenery, small buses, speeding, and very loud reggae music - the a/c is open windows, the best kind. No need for weird shuttlings from airport to resort to airport.

http://treasuretoursjamaica.com/

Have fun!!

Messenger: Nyah Nicholas Sent: 3/25/2009 10:19:11 PM

Yes Empress! Many many thanks...

It will truly be a heights journey.......Bless....

And thnks also......for we not tryin to see the whole mainstream commercial touristy type vibes......only reality for we! Blessings...

Love love love and more love!

Messenger: BONGO IYAH Sent: 3/26/2009 1:16:00 AM

RastafarI
Yes, I suspect this is the I them first trip to JA
If I could sugjest for the I to land humbly and move swiftly up into the hills. Bring a tent and zip lock bags and lighters and some some things to give away. Try and meet a family the I can stay with and set up camp. Have some one direct thee to BOBO Hill. and just as soon as posible get away from the comercial tourist spots. JA is extreme in that the vibe the I carries is the vibe that the I will attract. SEEN? Go and just let things emerge, put no ime or pressure on the I. Do not carry Herbs when trodding around either by foot or taxi. It will be available most everywhere the I will be. there is no need to carry, find someone that the I can feel very comfortable with and share what the I them have. STAY AWAY from the BIG TOURIST HOT SPOTS. And if the I must go see Bob's Hill take the bus through the fern gully. STAY AWAY from the TOUR BUS system. Their is JAMAICA and then there is the European JA.lol If the I travels to Dunn's river ask some one to take the I not to the Falls where all the tourist go. Find the real JA and it will be such a wonderful experience, but if the I get's wrapped up in some commercial tour package than the I will not see JA. Find a RAS and trust I many will claim to be RAS and grow the best of this and that, take time and the I will find the perfect guide. I do sugjest to find a guide if this is the I them first time to Yard. Go deep into the mountains and stay with the wonderful country people. It goes fast time is short in Paradise so use the time wisely. Do take a day and pass through Kingston and Mo bay and even Negril if that is what the I wishes. But Mny have fled Babylon and Live JA in the mountains. Just listen to the I intuition and let that lead the I. The voice of JAH can be heard well in certain parts of JA. Let that be thy Guide first and foremost. Tine is different there and the Healing is Nice. I wish I&I were being transported back to Jamaica soon. Eat some roasted Breadfruit, and sweet sap for Iyah.lol Yes, I Love that Island in the sun, it is like a healing for the soul. Enjoy, Relax, No stress, No PROBLEM, YES I NO PROBLEM... It always gives I a warm feeling to think of that island in the sun. So much Living , Loving and Laughing I&I have had there. Say hello to Jamaica for I&I and tell her I will be back soon. LOL "Get things together, in Jamaica/"(bob marley) If the I has the money rent a motor cycle transport the I can get around and see much out in the open , instead of a taxi or the bus. Just stay out of the Tourist buses. It will be aparent as to who takes what bus. Trust I it is better to get on the public transit and hold the chicken or a sistrens screamin' pickney than sit with the tourist people and listen to them complain about the "natives." I have heard this disrespect many times. Jus' Be Cool.
Bring things for the people, money is good, but bring some small things , red, gold and green and black cotton yarn. crotchet and knitting needles. canteens, small pocket knives matches, lighters. every day things that folks use but may not have money to buy. Simple items. Just as a kind gesture. It will show respect and that it is not about the money. I have a Great respect for those in Momma Jamaica. It is where all cultures mix under one Sun. If the I is perceptive many of ancient vibes are there. Keep in mind the Pirate vibe is much Alive there too. Thanks to Captain Morgan and Chrisifer Columbis and those pirates, JA has a definate pirate vibe and if the I is not conscious not to good things can occur. But walk in the Light of JAH keep the Head and Heart open and aware and things will be real cool. SEEN? ENJOY IN JOY.
Selassie I
Iyah

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 3/26/2009 7:58:00 AM

Greetings.

Some great guidance for the journey here, right?

Just a couple of things that I would advise. If it is your first journey to Jamaica, I would not advise camping in the hills at all. In fact, I would only advise that if you were going there to meet bredren who were from there, and were going to take you. In all reality.

Also, it will not be appreciated by the Congress to arrive at Bobo Hill as part of a vacation. Particularly if thee I is bringing thee I Empress.

The visitors quarters are not as yet furbished to the EABIC standard for iceiving properly. Neither is there provision for the daughter's visitors quarters. Thee I them will not be able to stay together, and so unless thee I them know who you're going to ights with it is not a good idea. If thee I are interested in ingesting some Bobo Hill irits, the best thing is to make a day visit in a natural vibes (as the Iemple above emphasises) (when the daughter is free -another added consideration); an Ingel or Ingelesse will drift towards and from there thee I them will gain the appropriate information. But do not arrive cold on the hill: there is a gateway... and it's not made of wood!:)

My Lord! Fulljoy!

Messenger: BONGO IYAH Sent: 3/26/2009 9:46:18 AM

RastafarI
Yes I as Sistren Yaa said, and in I post mention find a Ras that the I feel comfortable with before jus' "freely" by the i self jus set up camp. I&I Love to meet with different family. And have someone take the I around to places. Ask if there is a safe haven on a bit of land that the I can set up a camp sight. It is certainly the best thing to know the I them surounding before jus' plopping down a camp sight, without some guidance. Expesially with the I Queen. I&I have always trodded alone so have always had Bredrin to guide I to some very special places. And if I was not clear, Yaa is so very correct about BOBO Hill. The I and queen can not jus' show up un anounced. with all due respect have some one prepare a place and be anounced. Make a day trip and see what the I can discover in that time. If the Queen can let the I trod alone it may be more comfortable for all. It depends on the cycle of things. SEEN?
Selassie I
Iyah

Messenger: Nyah Nicholas Sent: 3/29/2009 2:46:46 PM

Yes man....many many more thanks for Ones and Ones advice......crucial....

I know a sister here in the states whos sisters father is Richard Irving......dont know if ones heard bout the man.......roots tho....

but it was quite a blessing to be able to be introduced to such a respectable head......

also......how would ones suggest that i get some of these things to JA...these gifts one spoke of...knitting needles....pocketknives....tings like that.....how.....coming from the king of all babylonian bullshit....amerikkka.....would i begin to get these things poeple could use there to JA....?

but yea man......Bruddah Richie is One that would be willing to help we around.....hieghts man

Much Much Love......

The King Lives.....Within, The Divine Light shall forever burn,....Blessings...

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I