Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3435&start_row=11

Obama deception

1 - 1011 - 17
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 4/3/2009 5:23:58 PM

I do not even know the number. That is the sort of thing they have focused news programmes on. You know how they do... tomorrow's covers: new world order. Serious, he keeps saying it outright on his annoucements on his "economic recovery plans". Please remember that as UK Chancellor of the Exchequer in Tony Blair's (Iraq) cabinet, Gordon Brown was the writer of the existing financial structure of the past decade.

He will drop it like 4 times or more in one speech. Talking about how the economic recovery will restructure the problems that have been brought about by this unsteady system... blah blah... so this NEW idea will enforce a new world order... in government banking, and a new world order in free market trader... or some combination like that. he keeps putting it down. and the next day every newspaper is feeding the word. fiyah!

I have a prophecy, but I'm only going to whisper it.

Remain perfectly blessed.

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 4/14/2009 9:20:16 PM

Did anyONE see Obama bow to the Saudi King?

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 4/15/2009 6:33:24 AM

No. how did he?

Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/15/2009 9:52:41 PM

Ark I

I man agree wit ya first post on this thread. I indeed think that Obama know his true purpose of extending America as a favorable governemnt. Notice how he keep saying that he is going to change the face of America, and that he is willing to re-open talks with terroist harbouring nations, and nations that were once seen as threats to America. Also notice how he lifted the sancations against Cuba.

You are correct Ark I, America....aka.....Babylondon must be watched. Because in the end times, we know what the Ible states what Babylon will do......WORLD GOVERNEMT. InI are living in those times.

InI must hold fast to Jah Rastafari, and stay strong in the trod.

Jah bless the I

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 4/17/2009 4:39:26 AM

True Love to each and everyone

A long journey and I'm just passing through, seeing this topic and feeling the vibes to contribute some thoughts. Long time I ve been not around, and as I said it's just a short stop. Please don't feel the conversation disturbed, it's not my intention.

When Emperor Haile Selassie I went out to teach the world he intended these teachings to change something. I don't believe that he would have talked about these things if he knew that the world won't care for it. His Majesty did not give up mankind, and he told us that he believed in a bright and peaceful future.

That is why I will be happy to see the world go into a better future leaving Babylon behind. Haile Selassie struck the beast and bound the dragon. A new Millenium has come and we know it shall be a peaceful one.

Haile Selassie taught the world leaders about nuclear disarmament, and now the US president talks about the same things.
If the US President can convince the world to disarm, close guantanmo concentrationcamp, and so on than Im glad to see that.

By his actions you shall know a man. Of course Im against hailing the man like a messiah. But I also see no purpose in calling everything evil even before he's doing it.

But still Im just an outsider to american politics and might be poorly informed. All I know is from the media and I don't even have a TV. But what I see is the people's reactions. And I see the hope that His Majesty spoke about. give thanks.

Still I say we need to be watching out carefully.
Maybe these two videos can spark some critical thoughts.

Blakk Rasta - Barack Obama

Dead Prez - PolitriKKKs

Give Thanks
HAILE SELASSIE FIRST

Messenger: Sheba.. Sent: 4/17/2009 6:19:53 AM

Nuff love humble rasta,

just a post pon what di ras did say,

dont be fooled by di media idren,

look inna ur Ible obama is proficised as the third anti christ..[DANIEL CH 11..]

numerology has been used since the sumerians and numerology is what dis chapter is dealing wid....

plus Nostradamus predicted 3 anti christs...he talked in depth bout these people here..
1st was musselini..
2nd was adolf hitler..
the third sounds very much like obama..

plus barrack in the dictionary means assembled and led an ARMY..

plus look inna I Ible REVELATIONS CH 13...Obama again...

InI will rise up and prevail over evil...

Messenger: Sheba.. Sent: 4/17/2009 4:42:48 PM

FIRE FI BUN BABYLON PEOPLE

JAH SOON MAKE HIM JUDGEMENT PON DI WORLD...

WHEN H.I.M DOES I N I IS GOING TO BE WATCHING PON DI HILL WID DI LAMB AND AMONG THE 144,000...

JAH PRAISES TO I N I PON DIS FORUM...
NUFF LOVE...

1 - 1011 - 17

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I