Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3434&start_row=41

What Ras Power has taught i

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 47
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 3/28/2009 6:59:53 AM

Yes I and I! I give thanks!

Ras Kebre, I think the I put it very well!
--------
there is a time when a parent will do everything to help their child, to help and advice them, to lead them out of their problems and so on...

and then, there is a time when a parent recognises that the child has everything he/she needs to fix his/her own problems and the parent must have the strentgh to say, Stand firm,youth, stop crying and whining,fix yourself up

Ini give thanks to Father Moses Marcus I Garvey for giving i leadership and advice when ini need it, and for giving us the strength to overcome our own problems when we need it
---------

Give thanks also Ark I for the time the I put in to typing up the post and giving the word sound of His Majesty for all the I them to sight.

Above all give thanks to the giver of the teachings of truth and rights, the life giver, the life sustainer, the beginning without end,

Hail Haile Holy I Selassie I Jahovia God Jah RasTafari Adon-I!
Holy Emmanuel I! Holy Selassie I! Holy Menen I! Holy Marcus I!
JAH RASTAFARI

I wish all I and I Bredrin and Sistrin a blessed sabbath!
Senbat Selam!

Messenger: BONGO IYAH Sent: 3/28/2009 4:48:58 PM

If the white man has the image of a white God,let him worship his God as he desires. If the yellow man's God is of his race, let him worship as he sees fit. We as Negros have found a new ideal, Whilst our God has no color, yet it is HUMAN to see everything through one's Own spectacles, and since the white people have seen their God through their white spectacless, we have only now started out(late though it be)our God through our own spectacles. The God of Isaac and the God of Jacob let Him exsist for the Race that believes in the God of Jacob and the God of Isaac. We Negros believe in the God of Ethiopia, the everlasting God -God the Father- God the Son and God the Holy Ghost. the ONE God of ALL AGES. That is the God whom we believe. But we shall worship H.I.M. through the spectacles of Ethiopia. Marcus Garvey...

I have watched many who come in the Name of RASTAFARI wearing many different spectacles, I&I believe there is but one way in which to see OUR FATHER WHO LIVES IN HEAVEN. and only ONE pair of SPECTACLES will do. This poem to I is a testimony from Garvey, and anyone who thinks that race, color or creed has any basis in the Reality of JAH RASTAFARI is sadly misguided. SO, for those who still see with "rose" colored glasses or there own "spectacles", I invite them to remove them and see first hand the Way in which JAH truelly Is. Thank You Mr. Garvey I am in deblted to these words and the many poems that you gave to I to see what is JUST and Fair and not bigoted or intollerant.
Give Thanks for this Stream and I&I Love when the Post are Heavy as Lead and Light as a feather. This is why I&I have stayed and litened , read and reason here in this HOuse. Give Thanks for that. One Love to All who put conscious energy into these post.
Selassie I
Bongo Iyah Jah RastafarI
Iyah

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 3/29/2009 2:41:05 AM

bongo iyah, i love that teaching, when i take some thing some one said to say something is like i concentrate on little things, how many times you all concentrate on little things i said and try to make it seem i against marcus, far from it. i just disagree with the poem.

many time people come to ask for advice on this site, should we tell them to be self sufficient, we all have our problem, stand on your feet and move forward, or should we hear and give the best assistance we can?

ini also have seen many come in the name of rastafari, with big locks, and wonderful words, yet i am still here.i see rastafari only through the eyes of Haile Selassie I.

i saying i disagree as a child, what is it when you say of a parent, jah say he will not forget his child. but will leave that

the difference between all the prophets and jah is that they all fall short ini follow the one who conquer and give thanks for all who came before hand to give i little light to lead ini to the greater light

but just because i disagree with the saying, all king of thing to say, amazing, burning spear i my all time favorite musician and you know is marcus he advocates, his good and all ya, but this i disagree, if the reasoning is one way its all you way, you all have most posts,

what question is that? is that the only way i can overstand something? i often promote Babylon propaganda, here you go again, what Babylon propaganda i promote, when people try to blend rastafari with all kind of philosophy, like his majesty forgot to spoke about that issue, the devil knows people are doubtful have so much conspiracy theory, is that not Babylon propaganda,

i am spiritual, i have no light of my own, i only reflect the light of His Majesty, i overstand everything, after i learned His Majesty's word every thing is judge by them and i live by them.

self sufficiency, so that people would not run to others crying for sympathy,

who is dreaming you or i, no man is an island, his majesty say it we cannot do all by our self, all peace loving people and nations should come together,we should forgive our former colonizers for the same reason.

did you create all this site by the i self, if so blessed, did America come up by his self, did not marcus get help,was all this looking for sympathy

my skull is thick as any other, ini know about learning in life, but all his majesty has to teach ini is in his words which he lived by, do you think he forgot something? and left us alone to find it?

have you read the Third Testament, selected speeches,all that you need to know, which he ask to be put together, by the same man who translated the auto-biography.

i know all these speeches of his majesty, and just as i said, we need assistance,i cannot believe we debating this. teach ini how to fish, i will fish,, but i got help, i have problem my garden not producing, you will say i uesd this, i will sat thank you i will try it, that is help, not sympathy.

i think you all say know your self, is the key to unlock our full potential, i thought so, sorry. know no matter how much you look into your self, we are limited by our experiences, when we read His majesty ,auto-biography, and third testament we gain his wonderful experiences

well ini hoping to stand in the fire, and not consumed by it, i can never be wise in my eyes, for i only promote Haile Selassie I that's why ark ask i if that is the only way i can overstand, no, but jah gave his word, great is the company of them that publish it.

i am blinded?,i disfigure marcus name? as malcom x he wanted blacks to leave by them selves, seeing whits were oppressing them, jah vindicated that of martin Luther king, white and blacks living together.

if i overs being in the world and not a part of it, i will have to say jah knows, for i know i am not proud,, i don't live by my belly, not for people,would u do what i do, or would you think that it is too low for you, i am a servant, to serve, to wash your foot, to do the chores, can't explain it you have to live it, i learned that.

Messenger: BONGO IYAH Sent: 3/29/2009 7:28:01 AM

RastafarI
Blessed Heart, Ras Power, These words I&I post of Garvey were not directed to thee. They were not centereing thee out, yet the I them has taken it upon thyself personally. When I read the I's last post the words "you" and "you all" comes up. Bradah in no wy was this directed personal. It was to just round out what I&I had learned from these post. SEEN? I&I have to check I self and I know that it is impersonal and not to be taken to any individuals heart, yet for some reason the I did. I feel sorrow in that becouse it was put up from I to share I&I Love for the Father and to remind I&I Garvey's love too for the Father. The I them took this on personally and to have another opurtunity to go on the defense,why? Why does a Ras as the I feel so persicuted? It is not R (right). I have never come at the I with a personal vibe,never. yet in thee I's response I hear and feel that the I feels wrongly done. I tell thee this I&I stand not to correct but to help Rise, as I believe any Ras here feels too, and Marcus Garvey. All through H.I.M. Not even Ras KebreAB in his very direct way do I feel is attacking thee personally, yet the I Ras Power brings the ego and personal feeling into that seems offended. If I&I were hear together the I could witness the LOVE I have and know the vibrations I&I give are for the Rising not condeming. The Persecution and condemnation comes from thyself, not I not Ras KebreAB, not Ark I Ras I-Tom, not even YAA, Yes sometimes there is a standing but I&I have always seen from these Ras a Love in thier response, even Yaa, who obviously has quite the playful sense of humor, I&I feel sometiimes it is taken as something else, is it not strange that the Ras Power hass seperated it to you, you all and them, Why? Never have I felt a seperation, yet here in this post from I for whatever reason the Ithem has taken it personally. and when I&I take things personally the ego becomes hurt and feelings of persicution set in and the devil smiles and hell sings and seperation occurs, that is a very sorry state. The Ras Power has taken a beautiful paragraph and first stated " i love that teaching" and then takes the opurtunity to defend "himself". I meant this to Rise ALL of I&I not to create within the I a seperation. This is what Ras KebreAB was trying and has tried so many times to help the I see and now the I them has done it here again. why? this is not a personal war. I do not fight the Flesh. why do "you." I see why Ark I and Ras KebreAB have given up in trying to reason with thee. I was not directing this teaching specifically nor personally to any one who may "love that teaching" SEEN? I shall shake the dust from I shoes and trod on, sadly I realize that the Ras Power feels a condemnation from with in and no matter what is said or done the I will see it the way the heart feels it. Heal Brahdah, In the NAME OF Selassie I the Christ and HOLY GHOST heal THYSELF.
forever loving JAH
Selassie I
Iyah

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 3/30/2009 6:36:32 PM

rasta i did not take you post as it was to me, i just said i love it.

as for you all, they know them selves, who try to make and issue out of nothing,

i have no hard,or personal feelings about any one, not those i see everyday, much less those i don't see.

i like what you said again, brother. ego, ini feel a condemnation, i laugh that, i am free my brother and my conscious don't rebuke me.

Messenger: BONGO IYAH Sent: 3/31/2009 7:37:26 PM

Blessed Love RastafarI
Selassie I
Iyah

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 4/1/2009 10:13:57 AM

I resent my sense of humour being called 'playful'. I prefer witty :) And I like the use of sarcasm as a way of penetrating a point. I find it in my day to day life quite effective. who wants to vex can do so.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 47

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I