Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3432&start_row=1

people

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RA$TA-K00L Sent: 3/20/2009 8:46:59 PM

why do people think rasta is a religon that is just for dope

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 3/20/2009 9:52:08 PM

is that a dollar sign on your name?

as for your question, i suppose you have to ask the people who think that

another thing you might do is, ask yourself ...are you ,by your deeds,and by your livity, reinforcing those misconceptions or does your livity prove them wrong?

i pray it is the latter

Rastafari

Messenger: jah rain Sent: 3/21/2009 8:30:58 AM

I mon agree. yh fi mek dem know different

Messenger: raven Sent: 3/21/2009 4:23:03 PM

I must amit that I have been aproached by alot of young people here in my town in montana who no not anything of rasta, but assume that because of my dreads that I smoke weed. I have recently begun to let them no that they should be who they are and how God has created them and just be themselves. They need not try to be "cool" and that whatever choices they make as life goes on should be there own, not what someone else has portrayed unto them to be. As far as the smoking of herb goes, I dont reply one way or another so that I can remain in truth when I do speak. It is to bad that people will make that assumtion, but we can thank the media and babylon for that.

peace

Messenger: jah rain Sent: 3/21/2009 11:08:40 PM

Idren raven yh speak da truth. InI been tryin 2 tell da people of my generation dat for years but deh only know what deh see on tv. I mon think da rap musik currupt and infect di yutes mind so deh think it wont be cool 2 know sumthing different.

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 3/22/2009 10:43:59 AM

ras kebra, said it fine, his majesty said and you should know you are an ambassador to your faith, the light you put out must reflect that

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I