Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3417&start_row=11

babylon-type judgements!

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/3/2009 8:43:12 PM

Greetings to the I's. I souljah know that the only one who can judge is the one who is earth's rightful ruler. That man is Jah Rastafari Emperor Haile Selassie I of Ithiopia. No man can fill his shoes.

In revelations none were found worthy but he who was called the king of kings, lord of lords, and the conquering lion of the tribe of Judah from the line of king Solomon and King David. The only man who gained the right to judge was Yeshua/Haile I, because of all that he went through to suffer and die for InI sins. Now Yeshua has returned to earth as Emperor Haile Selassie I. Therefore Haile Selassie I have paid the price when he was Yeshua in the flesh. Because of this, Emperor Haile I has the right to judge. Now as a reward and prophecy from Jah, Emperor Haile I has been given a government upon his shoulders.

Only Emperor Haile Selassie I sit upon the throne of judgement.

Jah know

Messenger: rootz Sent: 4/4/2009 5:13:38 AM

bless,

overs general nyahbinghi. bless. wow, humble one, you get looks?? interesting.. since i started trodding the livity mi idren and sistren have been supportive and giving me more on rastafari as Jah said ask and you'll receive and i can meet up with them anytime i want as they're always there for me and always want to give me this and that..
--------------------------------
Iwombman long overstood dat rastafari is about community
--------------------------------
an interesting thing bout some rastas this side is dat you'd find that ones and ones reason there there and yet there're others who congregate as a body to reason together and meet regularly and do things together. and you'd find that some don't even know that some rases exist yet they live in the same community; they tend to know only names but haven't met them! i don't know why is that! some of the rases tell me that others have just chose to sanction themselves for their own reasons.. catalyst..

RootsTafari

Messenger: Humble Rasta Sent: 4/5/2009 8:43:53 AM

i get looks from rastas who were told negative things about me.u should see da effort they put into mekin me uncomfortable (wich doesnt wek).strange thing is dat same people who heard 'negative rumors' about me come up to me and tell me-wich is surprising.
aparently some people view rasta as a 'fashion statement' so wen ppl start on da trod then some rastas feel insecure about demselves.like i said before-instead of sharing informatino wit new rastas,they spent time trying to stop new rastas from continuing wit da trod.
i just thank God dat i know who i am in my heart and i dont waste time with people who strive to bring me down.im flatterd wit da effort caw they put me on my mind 24/7 but i really think they should concentrate on who they are.

"Only Emperor Haile Selassie I sit upon the throne of judgement."

i live by dat every second of everyday.I dont answer to 'man', fortunately.dats why im NOT affected by any negativity whatsoever.
let dem rant all they want.

Blessed love from Ifrica!

Messenger: Sheba.. Sent: 4/5/2009 12:03:14 PM

BLESSED..

No fear rasta..Dem will always try and break InI..look to the most high JAH and rise above,InI will prevail...

Guess what happened just yesterday InI was pon di road at some traffic lights and in my car pon di back where di boot dere I have a sheet wid Haile Selassi and di Lion Of Judah,any way me a look inna i mirror and see one white man in a jeep lookin down pon Haile Selassi I laughin his head off and a talk to him battyman friend all until him a start laugh...And my first intention was to come out of di car and ask him what him really a deal wid,uno see me.But InI tell myself rise above and InI will prevail against all who do wickedness and think wickedness....

Keep Jah in all InI hearts
blessed

Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/5/2009 7:19:36 PM

Much love to you humble Rasta

Jah Rastafari Empress Menen bless the I

Messenger: rootz Sent: 4/6/2009 7:27:07 AM

bless,

yes we answer to no man but to JAH.. RASTAFARI! me too when i hear such things i just smile up and seh despite what "judgement" they lay upon me, i still have those positive people in i life that make trodding easier for i and i.

p.s love the quote! (",)

RootsTafari

Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/10/2009 7:00:21 PM

rootz I lion pray that Jah keeps the I in his continual love and mercy.

Jah bless the I. Overs to the I as well empress.

Bless Up

Messenger: Humble Rasta Sent: 4/12/2009 8:21:24 AM

yanks blessed idrens!
InI daan waste my energy on wicked people.
as is said and will always be "we are all rastas.no one deserves to be rasta any more than the nex person"

More love and RASpect.
give yanks (again) fi da time spent on this reasoning
Rastafari

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I