Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3409&start_row=1

However one looks at the causation of the universe; there had to be a first cause.

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 3/6/2009 5:17:20 AM

Everything in the universe has been set in motion. Nothing can move it's self, everything needs a first mover. Therefore everything that has been set in motion and which has a beginning needs a mover which had no beginning and which is unmoved. This is Jah RasTafarI.

Every cause has an effect. Everything that was caused needs a first cause, therefore causation tells us that there must be a cause of all causes. This is Jah RasTafarI.

The big bang theory is used so much to try and refute people when they say that the universe was created. I and I sight that really in truly these people are not refuting creation at all, they are merely putting across one theory that explains how the universe was caused, and this causation always goes back to the one source which is Jah RasTafarI.

I and I read up on the big bang theory and it said that this theory holds that the universe expanded from a dense and hot state at some finite time in the past, and continues to expand. Therefore if one holds to this theory then there must be a first cause which set this process of expansion into existence. There must be an infinte and unmoved mover who gave power to this motion at some finite time.

However one looks at the creation of the iniverse, it all goes back to the cause of all causes, and that is Selassie I.

Haile I Selassie I Jah RasTafarI rule and reign!

Ras I-Tom

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 9/18/2012 5:40:18 PM

Blessed Love
I was just reasoning about Iration with I Empress. Ras I Tom reasoning was I reasoning also. Nothing can come from nothing without some form of creation. Energy must come from somewhere, 0 + 0 always equals 0. Nothing happens by accident, everything from the simplest molecule to the most complex being has its pre ordained purpose. Only humans loose sight of what that purpose and role is.

Give thanks for life
Jah RasTafarI

Messenger: DURU Sent: 9/19/2012 11:39:31 AM

Blessed to all.

Yes I ,give thanks
This is y creation is perfect and always been , never been created nor will be destroyed , JAH is life.

But seems InI want to know life rather than simply livin life ,all theories about life is created , this is d only thing dat is created ideas,theories,dogmas etc.....

This is y JAH is all,all is JAH ,dats y all function as 1 or all related to each other. , love is d very movement of it and its relationship is peace ,with this realization is freedom.

There is no cause nor effects but rather movements , d cause itself is d effect and I is d witness of it , JAH! 1 witness of all , this witness in InI is always 1 but d majority is identified with d witnessed or d cause and effect , we start to seek its cause, but if InI remain as a witness ,InI will live life fully with no seeking but loving ,with this is freedom ,spiritual repatriation is going back as d witness. Or to JAH ,as a witness InI will see life as eternal never created and never will be destroyed,only thing created and will die is "ideas" , and will function through love towards creation for this is its movement, life has no purpose life is life and its movement is love, only thing that has purpose is ideas ,and its purpose is to be destroyed, it was born to die, it simply states dat JAH is. Just like explaining d meaning of silence, d very explanation of it is not silence but words but is needed for overstanding, once overstood that words that explains silence is no use but was a tool and not needed anymore, any words is not silence but its absence,
Before d purpose of words to know what silence is ,is silence itself and ends up in silence too , even d gaps of d words is silence. Just like ideas or d search ,life is not to seek JAH but to live JAH , live with love and not creating ideas of it or theories, d true worship is not by chanting but by living lovingly, and chanting is a fruit of being 1 with JAH and not d way to JAH.
Instead of being d mind ,simply witness it and it will loose its power,d very source of separation,greed,ego trips etc....
To remains as witness d mind will simply be d servant of d heart ,JAH!
D doings of d body is d expression of d mind , if d mind is unaware of d heart or witness ,it functions as a separate from creation ,but if aware of d heart or JAH d witness it will simply humbles.
Meditation is a practice of witnessing d mind, to stand as a witness so that love will flow unconditionally.

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 9/19/2012 9:01:11 PM

1. Light!

2.I will to live and will for there to be

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 9/19/2012 9:01:16 PM

1. Light!

I believe created by woman

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 9/19/2012 9:01:18 PM

1. Light!

I believe created by woman

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 9/19/2012 9:07:42 PM

Yes bear want to know life rather than live it and enjoy stop being opprssessed by I own foot!

I feel like words kill value they remove the euphoria as they create a block and weigh I down!

Duru last para amazing

InI witnes 2 dem false deed

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I