Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3404&start_row=1

Emmanuel

1 - 1011 - 20
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 3/2/2009 10:57:10 AM

Blessed love I Idren and I sistren!
Ras TafarI!

I and I have been reasoning with Iself about something for a while and on the blessed Sabbath I and I came to what I and I see as an overstanding about Emmanuel.
I thought I would bring the reasoning to the board, to see what the I think about this, as I and I have been meditating upon Emmanuel.

I and I sight that Emmanuel means God with us, correct I if I wrong.

Iyesus spoke to I and I throughout the gospels, especially John, about how we have to become one with him and therefore one with the Father as Iyesus is one with the Father. Perfect Inity.

Emmanuel said if I and I am correct that he is Black Christ in flesh, correct I if I wrong.
Iyesus the Christ tell I and I to become one; Christ in the Father, the Father in Christ, Christ is us we in Christ, and thus we in the Father and the Father in us.
Therefore I and I sight that Christ is one with Jah; Christ in Emmanuel and Emmanuel in Christ. Black Christ (Haile Selassie I) in Emmanuel, just as we should strive to be one; Selassie I in we and we in Selassie I.

Emmanuel ( God with us) came by the will of Jah RasTafarI to show I and I Christ in flesh.

I and I would like to put this reasoning forward to sight what the I them have to say.

Jah Ras TafarI Selassie I Menen I
Itinual Ises!

Ras I-Tom

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/2/2009 1:52:49 PM

I don't have much time right now, so I will just post something I wrote before.

------------------
Emanuel means God with us. Emanuel came to show that God is within all of us, and we are to live as One with Jah. If you go to Bobo camp and ask to see Emanuel, everyone will tell you I am He.

Christ taught this Oneness a long time ago, and Emanuel also teaches Oneness with Jah. From the outside, people may not Iverstand the meaning of things within. Jah with us, every single one of us, it is just up to I and I to also be with Jah.
------------------

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: ROOK FARI 7 Sent: 3/2/2009 2:01:45 PM

blessed love, GIVE THANKS FOR LIFE AND THE MIGHTY LIFE GIVER..
KING EMMANUEL 7TH, ADONI I GOD JAH RASTAFARI..THAT IS RIGHT THE SAME MESSAGE OF CHRIST FIRST MESSAGE YEARS AGO
HE IS ONE WITH THE FATHER, HIS MESSAGE TO THE PEOPLE IS TO BE ONE WITH CHRIST..MAN OF RIGHT IS GOD IN FLESH MAN OF WRONG IS SATAN..
INI CAN OWN GOD IN FLESH BY ALSO BEING ONE WITH THE FATHER.
KING EMMANUEL LIVES WITH GOD IN FLESH..UNTAINTED BY BABYLON .
THAT IS WHY ,HE IS OUR WORTHY FOUNDER LEADER PRESIDENT GOD AND KING..
"HON.PREIST PAUL ,SPEAKS OF A FAR SIGHT VISION U CANNOT SEE
KING EMMANUEL WITH NEAR SIGHT VISION." GIVE THANKS FOR ONES WHO ARE SEEING WITH THE FAR SIGHT VISION..
THIS WAS HIS FOCUS, FOR FREEDOM REDEMPTION AND INTERNATIONAL REPATRIATION..TRU SALVATION OF THE BLACK CHRIST ONE BLACK MOTHER ONE BLACK FATHER..HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RAAASTAFARI
MY LAWD
- THE BLACK CHRIST
God so love His people, that He send His own annointed Son in His Holy name, whosoever believe in him should not perish but have everlasting Life. Jes-us Christ is the Rock of our Salvation, Jes-us Christ is the Leader of our salvation: He hath the way, he hath the truth, he hath the Life. The Light of this world is Jes-us Immanuel Negus Ras Tafari, Most High God Jahovia Jah Rastafari. The Prince of peace, the Mighty God, the Black Christ in the ends of the earth with us, in Flesh.

Our First Annointed Teacher Jes-us of Nazareth send and come and stands as Freedom Fighter for Black people at Home and abroad, He come withe redeeming power to save all who are lost in the stream of colonialism. So hail our Lord Annointed, Great David Greater Son, hail Him in His time appointed, Jah reign on earth begun, Immanuel come to break oppression and rule in equity. Equality and Justice stand for one and all, those that love Satan kingdom must fall.

Beloved brethren and sisters, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God, because many false prophets are gone out into the world; hereby know ye the spirit of God. Every spirit that confesseth that Jes-us Christ is come in the Flesh is of God. And every spirit that confesseth not that Jes-us Christ is come in the Flesh is not of God, and is the spirit of antichrist, wherof you have heard that it should come, and even now already it is in the world. 1 Epistle John chap 4.

Marvel not my brethren if the world hate you. We know that we have passed from death unto Life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death. Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him. hereby perceice we the love of God, because He laid down His Life for us, and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren. But whoso hath this worlds good and seeth his brother have need and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him. How dwelleth the love of God in Him. 1 Epistle John. chap 3 vs 13 - 17.

The Black Christ come with no new commandments. Not what the world give unto us, but what Jes-us give unto the world, peace and love. Peace and love was the first commandment from creation, in ancient Jerusalem. Black people use to live in one harmony of peace and love, that was our duty in Life. So InI black people the new Jerusalem coming from Zion, Ethiopia. Black Jerusalem in Africa, we are to find back that first love which we were created with: the love of holiness, the love of kindness, the love of faith and confidence in God who liveth and reigneth in the hearts of all flesh of all people. Haile I Selassie I Jah Rastafari.

Let us remember the words of Hon. Marcus Garvey the world greatest international Black Prophet of all time, now seated as Field Marshall Idi Amin Dada, the Master Mind in all statecal fields of right in Black Supremacy. The Mighty Prophet tell us of the day of yore in Ethiopia Africa. A city that was lost now, awake to the light of Black Supremacy at home and us abroad in truth and right, love and life. Up you mighty race, reach for the stars of equality and justice, in Addis Ababa Black Jerusalem. Jah send Jes-us in Jamaica- Egypt to put us back under our own vine and fig tree, Ethiopia for the Ethiopians those at home and us abroad, China for the Chinese, India for the indians, Europe for the Europeans Black Jerusalem for the Black Jews at home and us abroad, Ethiopia is our native land from birth, until Jerusalem come into captivity in Jamaica-Egypt where our Lord was crucified, He laid down His Life for three days. The Black Christ come in Flesh as Prince Emmanuel Charles Edwards the 7th, to fulfil all things of prophecy and history in righteousness of the Black Christ salvation.

All Apostles and Priest and Prophetesses, Gods and Goddesses of the Ethiopia Africa Black International Congress in divine Churchical Order of Holy Melchesidec Priesthood of the Royal Rainbow Circle Throne in dignified power of Black Supremacy bring good news to the world of people in all races, tribe, tongue and language. The Black Christ salvation stand to land every man and woman under his or her own vine and fig tree with righteousness of salvation. Peace and love is our song in righteousness of salvation of Black Supremacy in Flesh. He made the sun to rule by day and the moon to rule by night, for His mercy endureth forever. Let your light so shine that man and men may see your good works and glorify our Father in Zion.

The Black Christ International

Church in Bull Bay 10 Miles

St. Andrew Zion Hill.

Down at the Throne where my Savior Lives,
Down where for cleansing from sin I cried
There to my Heart was the blood applied
Glory to His name.

Glory to His name, ... Glory to His name

I am so wonderously saved from sin,
Negus so sweetly abides within,
There at the throne He took me in,
Glory to His name.

Oh, precious fountain that saves from sin,
I am so glad I have entered in;
There Negus saves me and keep me clean,
Glory to His name.

Come to this fountain so rich and sweet;
Cast thy poor soul at the Saviour's feet;
Plunge in today, and be made complete;
Glory to His name.

THE BLACK CHRIST SALVATION WITH JOY AND PEACE INTERNATIONALLY
I the only Black Christ in the World speaksand it must be done, through the mighty powers of the Great I am the I am, the brimstone and fire, volcano, prestilence for the Freedom of my people Ethiopia Royal Sons and daughters, saith the Lord God of Host Rastafari The Black Christ in flesh Most High Selassie I Jah Rastafari.

Salvation Charter for the black world right coming out of the Black Christ Kingdom 1st world of right, and also U.N Universal Declaration of Human Rights Article 1, all man born free and equal.

All these words of right to bring forth all Africa Black heart door in peace and love, joy and happiness for ever and ever, until we meet to where we comming from as natural refine Gods and Goddesses of the earth Universally. Remember the Sabbath Day to keep it holy, until out Lord Negus I Selassie I Jah Rastafari. (Exodus 20 & 31)

I close with seven words of love to one and all: God is love, let us all love.

I Am,

Most Hon.Rt.Prince/King Emmanuel

Charles Edward, the Lord's Servant

The Black Christ in Flesh

Creational Crown Champion of Human Rights

King of the Rases

Father Joseph in Egypt/ Jamaica

Earth's rightfull ruler

Black Dictator of Human Rights & Human Justice

Black Sec. of black U.N., president of the E.A.B.I.C.

Representative of U.N. World Wide Organization

I Negus Rule Israelite (I.N.R.I.)

Messenger: BONGO IYAH Sent: 3/2/2009 5:05:01 PM

Blessed Love
RASTAFARI give Thanks for this reasoning.
Yes, Ras I-Tom Check the words of the Idren Ark I and ROOK FARI 7 it is Truth, and though the truth is there it still must be experienced. Like the Honey that can be spoke of the I must taste honey to know honey. The I must experience Christ is within and I&I within the Christ. Live it BE IT. Sometimes we must look at what the words are instead of what they mean. Meaning that the word are pointing to the Truth. The truth can never be revealed in words alone, Seen? Christ is the WORD made FLESH. SEEN. SO if I pointed to the moon and said there is the moon, it is not the moon it is my finger that points to the moon. Seen? the moon is the moon. as is the I AM. the I AM is JAH is. Selassie I is. Emanuel IS. SEEN? Both these bredren have opened up what is, check it and sometimes the mind can not concieve of the truth, so open up the I's heart to see what is being shown here. YES, I BLESSED LOVE. It is like an onion, every layer is as real as the next and of the same onion, yet as the layers are peeled away the onion seems to change, yet the "core" continues to manifest as it IS. It is the same onion but the Realization has changed. But again the Onion remains as IS.
Give Thanks
Selassie I Live
IYAH

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 3/3/2009 5:35:02 AM

Give thanks. Give thanks Rook for the direct quote. I would like to add some teachings and reasonings which I received from Zion Hill.

To put it as concisely as possible; this is that Christ is an order, and a title of achievement / attainment. Similar to what Ark I says; Emmanuel is 'God is with us'. It is for InI to be with HIM and achieve / attain Christ. It is true and I can say I have witness there are many many Christ on Bobo Hill. This is because Emmanuel teachings are Melchezidek - Moses teachings / law which is the 1st and original method to know Self, to protect from destruction forward again to Iration. This is the method that served the deliverance of Israel as commented in the Old Testament. Again in this time Emmanuel (Brother Moses) administers to Israel for their deliverance.

I find what the Iemple posted in the reasoning thread acceptable as his INterpretation. But we must not forget Marcus - John the Baptist - Honourable prophet, 1 face of the 3 face God Head... the Holy Trinity. Theological scholarship accepts that the coming of Christ is heralded first by a Prophet who prepares the people, to alert the nations to the King, for his greeting. The Priest comes third to thereby administer the teachings that a One may prepare OneSelf for the King. This is prophecy and history.

Heart of Love. Stay perfectly blessed! Emmanuel I Selassie I first!!!

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 3/3/2009 6:46:14 AM

Blessed love!
Ras TafarI!

Give thanks for the reasonings put forward! I and I overstanding is reaching Ites.

Yes I, I sight it is an order in truth. Christ means the 'anointed.' Iyesus was anointed by Jah, Selassie I was anointed by Jah. Selassie I is the Christ, the Most High incarnate. Emmanuel has the Christ also, as Emmanuel is one with Christ and Christ is one with Emmanuel, therefore Emmanuel is the Christ; the anointed. Black Christ in Flesh, One as we must be One.

Yes Yaa, you are right, we cannot forget Marcus. The Bible tell us that John the baptist was the greatest of all the prophets; this is because he made the way for the Christ (messiah).
Marcus made the way for the Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah also just as stated in prophecy as the I said.

Itinual Ises unto the Most High Jah RasTafarI Selassie I Menen I!!!

Ras I-Tom

Messenger: ROOK FARI 7 Sent: 3/3/2009 11:39:02 AM

GIVE THAMKS MY LAWD AND EMPRESS..HON MARCUS GARVEY I SELASSIE I JAHH RASTAFARI
IM ESPECIALLY REJOICING.. OVER THIS TOPIC BECAUSE A YEAR AND A HALF AGO THIS WAS A VERY TOUCHY TOPIC,AS FAR AS THE WORD CHRIST IS CONCERNED.
IM GLAD TO SEE IN THIS TIME THAT THE FAR SIGHT VISION IS REACHIN PEOPLE ALLL OVER GIVE THANKS.
BY THE WAY YAA,
I CANT HELP BUT REMEMBER HOW CONFUSED I WAS..
EVEN AFTER BEIN TO TABER, ABOUT ONE THING.
EMMANUEL USED TO CLOSE A LOT OF SEMINAR REASONIN WITH THE ONLY BLACK CHRIST IN JAMAICA /EGYPT SPEAKETH..
SO I TOOK THAT LITERALLY AS HE WAS THE ONLY ONE CLOSE ENUFF WITH THE FATHER TO CLAIM SUCH THINGS..AND AS FAR AS PEOPLE GO I FEEL, HE STILL IS BIGGER THAN INI.. WORTHY FOUNDER LEADER PRESIDENT GOD AND KING..
ALSO I WANT TO TOUCH ONE THINGS..
I DONT WANT TO OFFEND CERTAIN PEOPLE ,BY TAKIN AWAY FROM THE TIME
WEN HE GAVE HIS LIFE FOR INI THAT INI MIGHT HAVE A CHANCE AT EVERLASTIN LIFE THE GREATEST THING ONE MAN EVER DID FOR INI
WAS SACRIFICE HIS OWN LIFE TO SAVE HIS SHEEP AND GIVE US THE TEACHING THAT CAN GIVE US THAT CONNECTIN WITH THE GOD WITH IN..

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 3/3/2009 1:08:39 PM

Blessings Rook. Nice to sight thee I scribings again... I kinda missed the full capitals! lol ;)

I would like a clarity on the point directed to I, I was not clear...

"EMMANUEL USED TO CLOSE A LOT OF SEMINAR REASONIN WITH THE ONLY BLACK CHRIST IN JAMAICA /EGYPT SPEAKETH.. SO I TOOK THAT LITERALLY AS HE WAS THE ONLY ONE CLOSE ENUFF WITH THE FATHER TO CLAIM SUCH THINGS..AND AS FAR AS PEOPLE GO I FEEL, HE STILL IS BIGGER THAN INI.. WORTHY FOUNDER LEADER PRESIDENT GOD AND KING.. "

Emmanuel is Christ; a member of the High and Hola Trinity - which is the 1 in 3 / 3 in 1 GodHead; the fulfillment of prophecy and history; High & Holy Priest of Salem, Melchezidek manifestation in words & works, etc. I like how the Iemple above, Ras I-Tom, did put it. Marcus also, makes 3. All Men born of Mother... so we hail Menen I!

So, I sight that thee I, Rook, was not wrong to take it literally. It is literal and figurative. They say cosmic truths operate on every dimensional level. I may have read it wrong, but if thee I was saying that thee I feels that to have been taking it literally was part of the confusion at the time, please reason further. Or perhaps this might not be the place / or the medium... or I may not be the person. But feel free...

I just wanted to make the above declaration so that my position is not misunderstood... this is general and not directed.

Love & life!

Messenger: ROOK FARI 7 Sent: 3/3/2009 1:59:00 PM

YES MAM
I SHOULD HAVE WORDED THAT DIFFERENT ,I STILL SEE HIM AS I ALWAYS SEEN HIM IN THE TRINITY ,ALONG SIDE SELASSIE I AND MARCUS I
THE CONFUSION I HAD AT TABER ,WAS WEN I HEARD SOME ONE SAY THAT I ROOK AM GOD TOO.WAS A SHOCK SINCE I HEAR EMMANUEL SAY "THE ONLY BLACK CHRIST SPEAKETH"

CAUSE AS I TOLD U BEFORE I WAS A PERSON THAT, A ONE WOULDNT WANT TO KNOW BEFORE ..GUTTER GUTTER MAN U SEE ME
SO WEN I HEAR SOME ONE CALL ME A GOD OR A CHRIST AT THAT TIME WAS UNCOMFORTABLE , THATS WAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY {MORE TIMES ITS HARDER FOR ME TO SAY WAT I MEAN CLEAR,U KNOW TYPIN AND THINKIN IM BETTER AT TALKING..} VERY NICE TO HEAR FROM U EMPRESS.
GIVE HGHER THANKS FOR THE LINK
{BY THE WAY ,DO U STILL BE ON YAHOO INSTANT? CAUSE I HAVE YOUR LINK STILL.
I JUSS DONT HAVE A COMPUTER A HOME SO I HAVE TO CATCH U AT THE RIGHT TIME.}

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 3/3/2009 9:27:03 PM

Love and Raspect to all the I's dem

HOLY EMPEROR EMMANUEL I, HAILE I SELASSIE I EMPRESS MENEN I JAH RASTAFARI, MARCUS I SELASSIE I JAH RASTFAFARI

Big up and Honours to Ark I, Empress Yaa, and Rook Fari declaring Truth and Rights.

Ras I Tom, the I have really reasoned with the Self, as Jah himSelf told you who He is. gIVE thanks that the I could follow the Truth written on the I heart and sight this oneness.

I and I Bobo Shanty sight Immanuel as His Majesty Haile Selassie I living on the Hill with the Rastaman Sons and Dawtas and teaching Righteousness of Salvation in Black Ipremacy, and also as Black Jessy pleading Pharaoh for our justice and equality through Black International Freedom Redemption Repatriation.

Africa Must be free through One Man Voice and Power, 7 9 or 13 miles of Black Starliner ships to deport the exiled Black People and return us to our Native, Birth Land

HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

ps: Love to the I Emp Yaa, pardon for not responding to the I email in a long iwa, Iman will do so very soon, hold on still, love from the Empress and Princess to the I and the Royal Fam also. HOLY EMPRESS ITIOPIA I MAMA MIGA I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI!!!

1 - 1011 - 20

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I