Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3396&start_row=11

Jah Love

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: BONGO IYAH Sent: 2/27/2009 11:01:48 AM

RASTAFARI
Yes Ras KebreAB, I feel positive that the I Hail up these Bredrin and Sistrin who have not "chimed IN" I&I take no personal feelings to this for I felt the same way for the past few weeks, not seeing some of the for mentioned names lately. Give Thanks that the I was manifesting even I&I thought about them. Some time Jah works through I&I on different levels. And as such it is no coincidense that when One thinks of a thought some time that thought comes through manifested from another. So I give Thanks for that. The I is in tune focused and connected to the Vibes. I give Thanks for That. Yes I. The original Hail was not to offend , but to say Yes I&I am thinking of those who seem distant at this time. It is good. I feel the conected vibe, and it is not for I to feel "personally" left out of the role call.SEEN? It would be I flesh or ego taking the offense any way. and Fire burn that aspect of Iself.LOL
ONE LOVE IDREN. I&I feel much Love and Respect for the Role call. Praises unto Our Father. JAH RASTAFARI!
IYAH

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I