Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3379&start_row=41

white and rasta

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 53
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/13/2019 12:18:06 PM

Guweh from I

But if your going to appropriate I country national motto and twist it to your agenda i will correct you.

Now i done with you

Stop the noise

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 4/13/2019 9:35:28 PM

The music & the Truth are not noise. We free the people with music and Truth.
No stopping it, no shouting it down, no incantations to the devil will silence it.
And, of course, if you are going to appropriate the Holy Name of His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I JAH RastafarI and use it to try to deceive people and promote wickedness (e.g., perpetuate the fussin' and fightin' between brothers), then naturally I&i will feel compelled to contradict you and state the Truth about His Majesty and His Love.

JAH LOVE PROTECTS US

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/14/2019 12:27:37 AM

Black people cannot appropriate Haile Selassie name.

But

I have told you several times and will continue to tell you

GUWEH

You and I are not in any kind of reasoning

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 4/14/2019 1:00:53 AM

"But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth."

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/14/2019 5:57:01 AM

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 4/14/2019 7:05:25 AM

Ye have heard that it was said of them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment

But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment
--------------------------------------------------------------

If one comes among RastafarI here to sow the seeds of division, bickering and backbiting among us using skin color, race and/or nationality (including clannishness or tribalism) to foment discord and create boundaries, then they are coming to UNDERmine the Strength of JAH People, their I-nity and the RastafarI movement. Even a cursory knowledge of His Majesty Haile Selassie's Teaching show us His very unequivocal stance against such a "divide and conquer" approach.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/14/2019 11:13:39 AM

Devil boy baphomet agent boy. I done told you our conversation is over

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 4/14/2019 12:15:43 PM

What i write here, i write for the I's who may come to read it. I&i overstand that Words, even the wisest words of the Most High, do not change a closed mind, but they may favorably influence one still open to seeking Truth and a Righteous path.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/14/2019 1:28:37 PM

Nice. But our conversation done
Selassie I I

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 4/14/2019 9:44:26 PM

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 53

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I