Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3379&start_row=31

white and rasta

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 53
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/12/2019 8:17:08 AM

In everything I say and do is His Majesty

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 4/12/2019 8:38:17 AM

I'll paraphrase Lloyd Bentsen because your foolish pride make it so apropos: "I knew Haile Selassie. Haile Selassie was a friend of mine. GARVEY'S AFRICA, you're NO Haile Selassie."

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/12/2019 2:58:07 PM

Whiteman supremacist sir

You cannot define I

You cannot study I

I walk is I walk and not your walk

Duncebat

Haile Selassie a InI

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 4/12/2019 9:12:19 PM

Childish name-calling? Seriously? Is this kindergarten for you, G.A.?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/12/2019 10:14:47 PM

Nesta cant tell i nuttn. Confused Caucasian

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 4/12/2019 11:50:28 PM

Since i know from your own assertions that you "burn colorism", you must be referring to Caucasian people. Therefore, i must correct you: i am not Caucasian since i have no national, cultural, linguistic or known familial ties to the Caucasus region. As a matter of FACT, I am African.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/13/2019 7:34:18 AM

Rasta people beware of all trans livity people such as transgender and including the transCultural ARacial as we see here.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 4/13/2019 7:58:08 AM

One People. One Spirit. JAH People of One Flesh.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/13/2019 8:09:48 AM

Nesta my home country motto is OUT OF MANY ONE PEOPLE which is the basis behind the appropriated phrase you just used. And this phrase refers to one AFRICAN MAAFA people.

Not '1 world people 1 race no identity'...

Context again for your agency

The phrase you used was taken by I kindred in direct response to white supremacy and slavery... To signify Maafa people have been mixed up among tribe and tribe over 500 years and mass produced to result in a One PanAfrican people.

This kind of misconstrued twiss up of the context is what happens when them read about and hear about a trod without the experience

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 4/13/2019 8:45:46 AM

The Truth can never be "misconstruing".

Why would you promote such a narrow-minded, exclusive interpretation of such a beautiful uniting fundamental of RastafarI over its True essence unless you are trying to undermine the I-nity of mankind and hence the agenda of H.I.M.? Babylon is the undying advocate of a preoccupation with & excessive consciousness of labels and divisions among JAH people. Your alliances come through crystal clear, G.A. and based upon what you profess they are NOT with H.I.M. Haile Selassie I who taught us that "Human beings are precisely the same whatever, colour, race, creed or national origin they may be. "

You persistently labor to drive wedges between us here instead of trying to unite us with one another against Babylon. You race-bait by trying to make relevant to this conversation [about RastafarI I-niting to fight Babylon today] the history of oppression which is not in question or being debated or denied. That you have a bug up your ass about Black skin and White skin is obvious to not just me, but to a number of others who have observed and commented upon it. Let it go. You can't fight Babylon while you're fomenting hateDread and division among the ranks of we RastafarI. You can't seriously expect that anyone with a True Heart sees a soul still possessed by race-based anger & resentment as one which is earnestly engaged in fighting against the Babylon System. Spending one's Life energies to bicker with other RastafarI in a vain attempt to enforce divisions based upon labels is aiding and abetting Babylon, not fighting it.

"One People" is exactly what it says, not some demonic cryptogram trying to perpetuate a divisive, Babylon mentality.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 53

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I