Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3375&start_row=1

ITHIOPIA

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: rootz Sent: 2/18/2009 8:56:33 AM

irie ites idren and sistren! a real queen deh bout..

i hav a question dat just popped ina mi head a while back and me tink seh it nuh gaan disappear if me nuh aks no one bout it. yes i, me wan fi aks una idren and sistren deh yah, da way ithiopia is a pauperised country, ie ithiopia and sudan being classed as the poorest in africa etc according to 'reports', do the i's tink seh if da kingdom was headed by king david's offspring, would it not be where it's at right now, like if da lineage itinued after H.I.M left fi di secret places? i hope da question came out ok but if di i's nuh overs dan me cyan try rephrase it...

ROOTS I FYAH!

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 2/18/2009 11:04:28 AM

Greetings,
Blessed heart of love.

I and I think the question can be answered through observation. Look at the promised land when it was under the rule of the Davidic kings and look at it now.

I and I sight that a country needs a king. However Ethiopia still has a King, and not any king but the King of kings. Selassie I Liveth Iternally!

No matter what state Ethiopia is in today because of man, Selassie I will always be seated upon his throne on Mt.Zion.

I and I also sight that Ethiopia is rich, rich in resources, but as it is with other parts of Africa also; the west rapes the land.

Itinual Ises unto Selassie I Menen I Jah RasTafarI

Ras I-Tom

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 2/18/2009 6:19:50 PM

but still his children are the kings of ethiopia and that cannot change
all that glitter is not gold

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 2/18/2009 8:09:05 PM

No use thinking about "what ifs" sistren, everything is according as it should be.
He that keepeth ini neither slumbers nor sleeps

Rastafari

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/19/2009 11:35:31 PM

Yes I, "what if" is impossible because if it was possible then it would have been. "what if" only has possibility in the present and future.

Everything happened according to how it was supposed to be. So that the judgements would come.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: rootz Sent: 2/20/2009 4:21:51 AM

irie ites mi idren,

give tanks fi dem ipinions..

ROOTS I FYAH

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I