Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3368&start_row=1

Ezekiel 33:25-26

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Arkon I Sent: 2/9/2009 1:30:42 PM

25:Wherefore say unto them. Thus saith the LORD JAH; Ye eat with the blood, and lift up your eyes toward your idols, and shed blood: and shall ye possess the land?
26:Ye stand upon your sword, ye work abomination, and ye fefile every one his neighbour's wife: and shall ye posses the land?

Greetings in the Name of His Imperial Majesty !

I and I would reason about these words of Ezekiel.

First I would like to say something about first part - the 25 verse. I think that it is also a speech to all roman catholics and about that they have killed tradtion in their hearts. Roman catholics usually eat meat (Ye eat with the blood), they have their cult of images (and lift up your eyes toward your idols), also they are drinking "blood of Christ" in their cups (and shed blood) - in polish version of the Bible we can read "And pour blood" - not shed.

The second part is about that Roman catholics made a lot of sins toward another man. Usually they look in the sky searching for God and they just can't see how much trouble they make because of their "high flying". They cannot see that their wives are being downpressed by men, because men think that are "better" than women. Every JAH creation is equal by itself - not by some wisdom they achieve or muscles they train. It is about JAH Love brothers and sisters!

Blessed Love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/9/2009 1:55:05 PM

The first part isn't talking about eating flesh in general. When it says "Ye eat with the blood" it means that they ate the flesh without first draining the blood. If you look at the laws in Leviticus, it shows that it is a sin to eat the flesh without first draining the blood, because blood is the life.

Leviticus 17
[10] And whatsoever man there be of the house of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn among you, that eateth any manner of blood; I will even set my face against that soul that eateth blood, and will cut him off from among his people.
[11] For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.
[12] Therefore I said unto the children of Israel, No soul of you shall eat blood, neither shall any stranger that sojourneth among you eat blood.
[13] And whatsoever man there be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn among you, which hunteth and catcheth any beast or fowl that may be eaten; he shall even pour out the blood thereof, and cover it with dust.
[14] For it is the life of all flesh; the blood of it is for the life thereof: therefore I said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall eat the blood of no manner of flesh: for the life of all flesh is the blood thereof: whosoever eateth it shall be cut off.

Deuteronomy 12
[23] Only be sure that thou eat not the blood: for the blood is the life; and thou mayest not eat the life with the flesh.
[24] Thou shalt not eat it; thou shalt pour it upon the earth as water.
[25] Thou shalt not eat it; that it may go well with thee, and with thy children after thee, when thou shalt do that which is right in the sight of the LORD.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Arkon I Sent: 2/9/2009 3:00:34 PM

Yes Ark I, I Overstand the law of draining blood from meat. It is similar thing to eating flesh by Rasta - some eat fish, some eat chicken, some are vegan, some are semi-vegan... and that's all-right! The problem is that Rasta give thanks and praize to JAH when eating food (meat or not-meat). Roman catholics say "Well... JAHWE gave us food so we HAVE TO eat it.... and that is normal, so we don't have to give thanks for our chance to LIVE"

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I