Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3359&start_row=21

Obama inauguration illusion

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Matthew Sent: 8/21/2012 8:02:11 AM

Ras Kanjas said .....
"I just believe that great miracle can not just come and go for nothing...I mean just that Obama became the first black president of the US calls for great wonder and amazement; it was just a miracle, and it must be sign of something great."

Bredren I sight Obama becoming president as the work of the Devil not of Jah!
Babylon as always tricking, confusing and misleading the people. I dont care what colour skin Obama has he is most certainly without doubt a WHITE MAN. Obama done sold his soul !

Blessings

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/21/2012 1:25:54 PM

Ras Kanjas, the I said
--------------------------
I just believe that great miracle can not just come and go for nothing...I mean just that Obama became the first black president of the US calls for great wonder and amazement; it was just a miracle, and it must be sign of something great, in particular with regard to the long awaited repatriation of blacks to their Africa, seen?
--------------------------

It was not a miracle, it was propaganda of the US government to rise up emotions of people (especially black people and people in foreign countries) by using the "great miracle" of the first black president. Did the I not read I first post and see all the different forms of propaganda used for Obama to bring about this "great miracle" feeling in people? This was a well planned and orchestrated propaganda effort to make people believe the illusion and create a better world view of the US.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 8/22/2012 4:49:42 AM

Yes-I Ark I, I understood what you said in your first post!
And I do not disagree with you when you say it is Babylon's propaganda and illusion that resulted in Obama becoming president of the US! You are right!

But just consider what I have to say with regard to why I regard it as a miracle how Obama became president.
When it first came, to Babylon it was an inevitable miracle, something that was beyond their control...I mean no one was able to stop a black man from becoming the president of America...they had made sure for about two centuries that no black person could enter their White House, but this time it was inevitable, and there was no way for them to escape, seen?

So Babylon decided to put this black president into their own use that is different from that of He who raised Obama to that top political level, seen?
This is Babylon's old tactic; to try and use something for their own benefit, something originally intended to harm them they attempt to reverse it and cause it to harm the sender, seen?
I mean, when they saw that a black man was most likely to win the election, something that is against the will of their founding fathers(e.g. Washington), they decided to put that black man into their own evil use.........
...but still, this will not prevent God from doing His works, seen?
Somehow His original plan will be accomplished, seen?

I understand the inaugural event was not a miracle in any way, but I believe just that he became the first black president of the US, something against Babylon's will, is a great miracle, seen?
Yes, they planned and orchestrated it before hand, but that was soon after they had seen a black man promising to be elected, something they did in response to a great miracle that they had seen, seen?

And Matthew,
I don't think it was Satan's will to see a black person becoming Babylon's leader!
Rather I see it as a wonderful deed of the Most High, to raise a seed of Joseph in Phaaroah's house, seen?
But of course the things that he is doing right now are of the Devil, and not of Jah, I agree!
But I still believe he will be used somehow by the Most High in this repatriation!

Bless..

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/22/2012 9:20:44 AM

Ras Kanjas, the I said
----------------
Yes, they planned and orchestrated it before hand, but that was soon after they had seen a black man promising to be elected, something they did in response to a great miracle that they had seen, seen?
----------------

I think the plan was started long before that. I think his whole rise to being the leader of the democratic party and the whole election was orchestrated by babylon.

It is possible for Selassie I to turn him around to do good, but I think it is more likely that Obama will continue to do the will of babylon.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 8/22/2012 10:34:46 AM

Ras Kanjas said ....
"I don't think it was Satan's will to see a black person becoming Babylon's leader!
Rather I see it as a wonderful deed of the Most High, to raise a seed of Joseph in Phaaroah's house, seen?"
-----
I see Babylon wanting the world to believe in the so called American dream and a Black president being the perfect way to do so! How can Americas foreign policies be questioned or Babylon be seen as Racsist if its a Black Afican at the head of it? People all over the world have been deceived into a false sense of security by this move. In truth nothing happens without Babylons say so, Free will and choice within the system is a illusion. Everything is orchestrated and planned for the benefit of the system, then put into action by the machine of media propaganda and manipulation of the masses!

Blessed Love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/22/2012 11:18:01 AM

Yes I,

It is the feelings that the I is experiencing which was the intention behind this whole propaganda. So that others in the world would see this as raising "a seed of Joseph in Phaaroah's house", when it is really just another Pharaoh taking the seat.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 8/22/2012 1:32:23 PM

So if his whole rise to being a domocratic leader was a brainchild of Babylon, then it comes out that there is no miracle at all, but just illusion and propaganda and manipulation of events! I will agree on that!

It might be Babylon's illusion to deceive the people into thinking that Obama is Joseph in Pharoah's house, yet in actual fact he is just another Pharoah in office!

So I am left confused whether the whole thing was planned or they planned after realizing that a black man was taking over!

One love!

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 8/22/2012 10:55:53 PM

Ras Kanjas,

Take a look at this picture, it is very telling

Obama (Democrat), John McCain (Republican), and Edward Cardinal Egan (Vatican).

The two sides of the same coin pretend to be polar opposites, but they actually have much in common and serve the same masters.

They all work together to further babylon's aims.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 8/23/2012 4:00:46 AM

Yes-I Eleazar,

I realize that no matter who is in office, the US president serves Vatican!
Be it a republican or a democrat, a white skinned man or black skinned man, a man or woman, the fact still remains the same...the US president serves Babylon, right?

With this consistency it will come out that President Obama will serve Satan, since all the presidents of the US who presided before him did so, right?
I will agree!

And that the democratic and republic parties are two sides of the same coin is very true!

Bless..

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 11/7/2012 7:04:59 AM

The drama show is over and Obama is still babylon leader.

I did not vote in this demoncratic election for any politrickal candidate.

Obama and Romney with Roman Catholic archbishop of New York Cardinal Timothy M. Dolan

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I