Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3359&start_row=11

Obama inauguration illusion

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/4/2009 11:33:31 PM

Yes I Ras KebreAB, I knew that the song was a recording. They put wax on the strings and took the hammers out of the piano so it wouldn't make any sound.

Their reason for it because of the cold made sense, so I didn't bother mentioning it. The I makes a good point. It must be perfect because it is all part of their ritual, that is also why he had to swear the oath more than once so it was said perfectly.

Ras Power,

The reason I said I didn't consider you when I wrote it was that I wasn't trying to convince you of anything, you have already been convinced of something. I am not even trying to convince anybody else, I wrote according to what I saw.

I can Iverstand a person not sighting everything I wrote, some of it might be misinterpretations of the situation. But when I see somebody come and all they have to say is what you said, it amazes I how a person can so completely close their eyes, that they can't sight any of the symbolism and illusion manufactured by Babylon for that inauguration. Even that song alone, do you think the composition of it was a coincidence? It was very purposeful and was symbolic of what they are trying to portray through it.

About Obama's name. Many people throughout history are born with names that are very significant and show something about who they are. Look at the glorious name of I and I God Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I. Things happen that way sometimes, along with all the other mystics of life, you may not believe it, but it is so.

I think that people will continue to have great love for Obama all through his presidency, by the time he is finished, Babylon will have the population they had always hoped for, and they will mold them into what they want. They have already been molding them for a very long time now, but soon they will have more trust, obedience, control and precision than ever before.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: sista D Sent: 2/5/2009 9:35:20 PM

shameful thing our people are still blind by this illusion that is in our face every day, I give thanx there are still Idren that have not allowed themselves to fall from grace and have the blessing of the most high to see as you have and as I and many others have, it is the massive that has allowed them self to be lead astray with words and rituals and incantations such as their anthem.. give thanx for your words of truth

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/7/2009 1:01:57 AM

The politics reasoning in the one below starts at 8:24

Bob Marley: When I check it out, the biggest man was a baby one time
So I don't know where him get all these big ideas,
want to be rulers over people, seen, and help enforce devilism (laughs)
can't dig it, can't take it
me a rebel man, we're revolutionaries, you know

Interviewer: Is that the way you'd see yourself

Bob Marley: Yeh, me see myself as a revolutionary,
who don't have no help and na take no bribe from no one
but fight it single handed with music
Rasta is the future, seen, yes, Rasta is the future.

Messenger: Elijah Sent: 2/21/2009 5:51:35 AM

Greetings One and All!

It is sometime after Obama election and now we can see a bit of "the change": More war in Afganistan (more US troops will be send there and US forcing other NATO members to send there more soldiers as well); More money to corrupted bank system.
Who's plan is he realizing?

Stay in Peace

Blessed Love
Love RasTafarI

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 1/22/2012 5:13:12 PM

I think Obama will win this next election against the Republican candidate, probably Mitt Romney.

Babylon's illusion will continue and the election will probably be a huge theatrical saga for the public, but Obama will probably win the re-election campaign.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/22/2012 11:09:44 PM

i think so as well.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 8/17/2012 6:27:50 PM

I want to bring this Reasoning forward because I have been hearing so much babylon propaganda about the US Presidential election.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 8/20/2012 6:16:41 AM

If Obama wins the next election, I think it is because to the people there is no candidate that is appearing better than him.....not really because they are still interested in him, seen?

Or
Maybe God has not yet finished dealing with him in setting free the captives!
Because I believe God allowed him to become president so that he would be used in liberation and repatriation of blacks...so he might be re-elected just to accomplish the long awaited repatriation to Africa, seen?

Raspect..

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 8/20/2012 10:22:54 PM

Ras Kanjas,

I doubt Obama will be involved in any kind of repatriation to Africa.

Obama will help to build up babylon, not destroy it.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 8/21/2012 6:17:00 AM

Yes-I, you are right Eleazar!

I agree that Obama is unwilling to participate and contribute positively to the repatriation to Africa, because he is part of Babylon, part of the slave masters...so how could an oppressor like him help free the captives?

But I just believe that somehow God will use him like an instrument to accomplish something, and later throw him away just like tools are thrown away after the job is done, seen?
You know, God raises kingdoms on earth for His own purposes, seen?
I just believe that great miracle can not just come and go for nothing...I mean just that Obama became the first black president of the US calls for great wonder and amazement; it was just a miracle, and it must be sign of something great, in particular with regard to the long awaited repatriation of blacks to their Africa, seen?

I believe God will use him even though he might not be aware nor willing!

Seen?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I