Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3352&start_row=1

Who Rules?

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 1/25/2009 8:09:41 AM

These pictures are meant to make you think!!! In this day and age everyone has a opinion who rules.? Some think it is the Democrats or the Republicans, Globalists, the Masons and then there is the group who thinks the Jews run the world. I don't have a political view. I think if we look back at history we would see who really rules. All I say is let history be history and let the pictures tell you a story. These pictures were taken out of a book. There are over 700 pictures in this book. There are 1836 pages in the book Vatican Assassins by Author Eric Phelps. Understand I have not read the whole book. But have looked at the pictures. My only comment is: Who Rules?

The below are examples out of the book.
Who controls the Puppets?

Calif. greets Pope Benedict XVI, as President Bush and
Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice look on. (AP Photo / April 16, 2008)

Al Smith dinner in October of 2008

Who controls the Puppets?

Now ask yourself? Who Rules?

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 1/25/2009 10:13:48 PM

haile selassie i

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 1/26/2009 8:33:11 AM

word sound. Earth rightful ruler rules, and has done from the beginning, and will do forever more. The First Power of the Trinity, Holy I Selassie I JAH RasTafarI!

Messenger: ras menelik Sent: 3/4/2009 7:02:36 AM

HAILE SELASSIE IS THE EARTH RIGHTFUL RULER AND HE WILL RULE FOREVER. THOUGH AT THE MOMENT BABYLON FORCES CONTROLS THE GORVENMENTS OF THE DAY INI SHALL CONQUER. AMERICA,CANADA,NEW ZEALAND,AUSTRALIA,ISRAEL AND SOUTH AFRICA WILL BE DESTROYED BECAUSE THESE ARE COLONIAL OUT POST FOR THE PURPOSE OF PRESERVING THE INTEREST OF WHITE SUPREMACY BY EXPLOITING THE INDIGENOUS PEOPLE. RIGHTEOUSNESS WILL PREVAIL. FIRE OPON EMPERIALIST, COLONIALIST AND THEIR NEO COLONIAL AGENTS.

Messenger: BONGO IYAH Sent: 3/4/2009 9:39:11 AM

RASTAFARI Live
Yes I, Bredrin and Sistren, I give Respect for the I Eleazar 1234 for his passion to bring these things constantly and consistantly to this house. I&I question is this as RAS and having the Overstanding of the fall of Babylon System why show these faces of evil in this house. Before any Ras begins to feel offended and need to defend, let I explain. It is I Realization of JAH RASTAFARI and it is like the old saying preaching to the chior. The singers know the song Idren.
I&I believe and truelly feel continuing to perpetuate these sort of images weather the I is for or strongly against is Satan plan to keep the minds of the upfull and Good hearted off of the Most High. When I&I think of the energy that is put into just posting this tells I that thought of ill feelings were prodduced. SEEN?
It is like a visual quarrel. and as a wise man once said, if ya get down and quarrel everyday ya sayin' prayers to he devil.
I realize Eleazar 1234 that the I Post this stuff for information purposes and wants every one to be aware. But RAS, All who I feel site RASTAFARI become aware through the Livity and can plainly see this as Revelation time. Again putting thought to this is keeping the the works of JAH from manifesting through the I. Fill thy heart with LOVE and those things, it always comes across to I as a fight. It is not a fight of flesh and blood, it is a spiritual war.
RAS what this shows I is what thy heart is filled with. SEEN? I am not in any waay condeming the I just pointing out that what the I seeks is exactly what the I will find. Let these people and their system fall, the I is helping keep it bygoing about it in this fashion. Seen? Fight the Spiritual in High and Low places RAS. I have seen the I post some very profound things and then throw up some of this type of images. Perhaps I am wrong and will listen to reason about this. JAH has shown I&I that the more I fight this type of war (flesh and blood) (polytricks) the more they stay strong. It is when I&I pray and Burn Fyah within that things crumble down.
I&I can go back and pull up many of the same Vibe photos that the I has put up. Same message sometime different photo. When the I continues to show I images of Politrick heads rubbing elbows with the Pope etc... It is a continuation, what works are being done. Different verse, yet Same as the First. What good is this? It perpetuates Hatred, which makes a heart week and not able to enter into the Gates of ZION. Satan does not care wheather a sin is or can be justified and when the I shows this it creates anger and such within many a RAS, then Satan has won that battle for the Day. RISE YE FALLEN SOUL JAH's. Rise above these obvious evil's. Give no heed to them, JAH said Love Him and Let HIM worry about these things. The I must Love JAH with ALL the HEART MIND BODY. PRAY always in everything the I does, if that occurs these things would not bother the I SO.
I appeal to ALL HEARTS when I&I say this and I say this with compassion and Love for the I. The Hatred and Anger I see and feel from some RAS about certain "justifyable" issues of World (flesh) the "WORLD"(flesh).SEEN? It ells I that the message is being taken literally and not on the Spiritual level. Christ even told I&I, LOVE your enemy too. because the Love is the SWORD that will conquer. the I does not have to ask "who" rules It is not a question of who rules. it is a Question of who do I let rule I. "I AM" there is no Who. Christ is not a Who Who is mortal who is human, Selassie I stated that a diety can not form from HUMAN. It can only be the other way around, I&I can manifest CHRIST Consciousness, that means it is CONCIOUSNESS. SELASSIE I IS Manifesting a consciousness. He manifested into a human body to show I the Truth. JAH IS JAH not a human image. The form is a vessel that holds the Living Water. The images of these people in these types of photos are giving the Illusion that they are God, but I&I see through this. as pure Flesh. It will Burn away , so jus' let it take it's coarse an Keep thy heart mind and body on the True Christ, RAS TAFARI.
I&I mean no disrespect and wish only that the I&I unite and stop the fuss and fight. I AM not telling any one that I am right and they are wrong. that is not One ness. I&I AM bringing Oneness here instead of seperation. Give Thanks to the ALMIGHTY JAH RASTAFARI
I&I LOVE I Bredren and SISTREN as I LOVE I
Selassie I Live
IYAH

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I