Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3347&start_row=1

Fox News Against Obama

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 1/23/2009 2:09:15 AM

Lets Blow Them Up

Fox News should burn, they are doing what they do best... exploiting their own racism. I believe it was yesterday they showed, what ill put in a nut shell a Barack Obama "We Need Change" poster, and for a 100 days they will peel a peice of the poster off to "show what the true President Obama is". Which im sure will be nothing good, and nothing dealing with real "news" tho they claim to be the top news network... fuck that.

And this one below shows a Obama spokesperson lightin them fools up with words, them devils on Fox News will feel the burn, I promise that.

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 1/23/2009 2:19:04 AM

These people arent fair & balanced, they are devils in suits. I cant stand all the hate, this man whom I have alot of confidence in, I believe has the ideas to make the change he promised. Unlike someone... please brothers & sisters I know ive been away for awhile from the forum, but please explain how you feel.

Peace be upon you

Ras Elijah TafarI X

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 1/23/2009 7:33:10 AM

Rupert Murdoch
Member: Council on Foreign Relations
Member: Knights of St. Gregory
International Media Mogul
Owner: Fox News Network
Friend of George Soros
Occult Protector of Barack Hussein Obama
Bill O'Reilly - The O'Reilly Factor
Sean Hannity - Hannity & Combes

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/24/2009 12:21:33 PM

Some news stations appeared to be against Obama, while others appeared to be against McCain, what's the difference?

All of them are biased and all of them are part of the illusion. And none of them were really against McCain or Obama, they are actually all both for McCain and Obama. The only thing that changes is the face that is supposed to be in front of the government at the present time, the democratic or republican face.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I

Messenger: sista D Sent: 2/5/2009 9:08:33 PM

haile I selassie I well mi bredren the opion I have is to watch carefully, there are some vicious people in very high places on this land that have successfully for years kept an illusion of confusion to keep the massive exactly where they want them for control......... there is a reason why these devils even allowed Mr. Obama to be in the position he is in, votes have nothing to do with it,bush demostrated that reality. almost every thing we see by these caucasions is an dilusion while they are dealing with things we have no idea of. the fox news want to bring out fuckery of the stylist that the President is trying to put together, so worried about the trillions he is spending to bring this economy back together. I do not hear any big to do about the trillions bush has spent on a sinceless war killing millions that cost trillions plus. that has mashed up the whole united states economy in the first place. them is so full of trickery A one really has to ask Him Imperial Majesty for direct guideness....just watch carefully my bredren. perfect love rastafari

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I