Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3303&start_row=1

Hear No Evil See No Evil

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 12/20/2008 2:07:15 PM

Posted by Empress Yaa Asantewa.

Relating to my See no evil, Hear no evil, Speak no evil. I know this concept is used in a lot of ancient symbologies. Anyway, it was the other day that I realised this foundation precept in the dispensation of His Majesty. People always ask why he did this, why he didn't do that, why he didn't say the other, why he spoke in such artistic balance and never bothered just straight blasting the heathen. Well, this is the reasoning that came forth to I.

In his perfection of the temple, being the Arc of the covenant, and the Almighty I... his temple and bearing was Right and glorious in all doings and sayings. Being that word sound is creation and all the other precepts that go along with this, Majesty has this overstanding in a complete fullness which InI can only follow up to build, discovery, perpetually seek for the finding of I Zion... which He is as One thing and Everything. So, in all speeches, actions, images of Majesty... everything is pure good. He speaks no evil. Hears none. Sees none. This is the perfection of his dispensation. Just Being this is the keeping of the covenant. While this covenant is Being kept from that time til this... evil cannot tarry and has no foundation. Only when the creator makes the evil sound can evil take hold... but he shall not, did not, and will not do it. So evil must fall. His creation is so good and perfect that even He need not construct their derision. They do it themselves, it is their own worst plan that shall devour them. He remains perfect. As does She, Mother Earth.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 3/9/2013 11:22:14 AM

Why would HIM speak of darkness if HE knew it does not exist and is just a lack of the light.

Evil and wickedness is just a lack of righteousness and goodness

But that's what Babylon wants is people to focus on and distract from the almighty, but IN I am the light come to enlighten dark places, to bring water to dry ground, truth to ignorance, love to the unloved,
Blessed are those who hunger for righeouness they shall be fed

Haile Selassie

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 3/9/2013 11:24:42 AM

Rastafarian words are melodies of creation, so pure and true, all that comes from the mouth of Jah created the universe and all that proceed from his mouth is perfect creation, Jah Works!

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I