Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=330&start_row=1

Babylon War Lies

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/25/2004 1:23:08 PM

Greetings,

Babylon is preparing for their new world order. They are attacking countries that will not support them in their new world order, to make them too weak to oppose it.

They fabricate lies as excuses to start their wars. For a very long time now, I don't believe the things that they say in their propaganda. And as time passes, more and more proof reveals their lies, and gives I more reason to not believe them.

Here is an article from http://www.b92.net/ that speaks about their war lie against Serbia.

----------------------------------------------------

Canadian diplomat claims NATO war crimes | May 20, 2004.

Diplomat James Bissett was Canadian ambassador to Yugoslavia from 1990 to 1992. During his tenure, he watched as Yugoslavia began to break up and war broke out, first in Slovenia, then in Croatia, finally in Bosnia. During that time, Bissett met regularly with Yugoslav president Slobodan Milosevic and other leaders. He gave the following interview to Canada’s Edmonton Journal on May 18, before making a speech at the University of Alberta.

James Bissett

Canada participated in a series of NATO-sanctioned war crimes against Yugoslavia, charges a former Canadian ambassador to the Balkan country.

To this day, Canada has failed to admit the pretences behind the bombing campaign that led to the NATO occupation of Kosovo had no substance, James Bissett said Tuesday in an interview before making a speech at the University of Alberta.

NATO and the United States claimed that more than 100,000 ethnic Albanians had been killed as the result of Serb genocide, Bissett said.

To stop that alleged genocide and ethnic cleansing, NATO engaged in a 78-day bombing campaign against Yugoslavia, which destroyed military and government facilities before targeting factories, bridges, TV stations and power grids. Finally, the Yugoslav goovernment gave in and allowed NATO troops to enter Kosovo. Forensic investigation teams followed.

"The forensic experts found fewer than 2,000 graves and many of the people in those graves were Serbs," Bissett said. "There were more civilians killed in Serbia by the NATO bombing campaign."

Bissett claims there wasn't even a concerted campaign of ethnic cleansing on the part of the Yugoslav government. What actually happened was that 200,000 ethnic Albanians fled their homes as a result of fighting between the Yugoslav army and the Kosovo Liberation Army, Bissett said. The KLA was a terrorist guerrilla organization that provoked reprisals against Muslim Albanian villages by murdering Serb officials and police officers, so it could tell the world the Serbs were engaged in a genocidal campaign.

Today, the few remaining Serbs of Kosovo are paying the price for that duplicity. Bissett said 2,000 Serbs have been murdered in Kosovo and 1,300 Christian churches and monasteries have been bombed, burned or destroyed.

On March 17, another lie sparked more violence aimed at Serbs. Three ethnic Albanian boys went swimming in a river, and when two drowned, the third boy told his parents the boys had been driven into the water by a Serb man and his vicious dogs. By the time the boy admitted his story was a lie, it was too late.

All this anti-Serb violence had taken place while an army of 18,000 NATO troops stood by and did nothing to protect the Serbs or their property, said Bissett, who was an outspoken opponent of NATO action during the run-up to the 1999 bombing campaign.

Bissett was Canadian ambassador to Yugoslavia from 1990 to 1992. During his tenure, he watched as Yugoslavia began to break up and war broke out, first in Slovenia, then in Croatia, finally in Bosnia.

During that time, Bissett met regularly with Yugoslav president Slobodan Milosevic and other leaders.

"It's time to speak out about Kosovo but it seems to be a forgotten place," he said. "Only Pakistan and a few other nations have spoken out about it. Canada has said nothing."

Bissett was brought to Edmonton by local members of the Serb community. He admits he often speaks on behalf of partisan groups but claims that helps counterbalance stories that have demonized Serbs for years.

----------------------------------------------------

Babylon will continue to attack countries that have the capability to oppose them and have not accepted the Mark of the Beast. They know their objective, but they paint a different mask to show the people a lie. And the people are so well trained that they believe their lies. I and I RasTafarI are the SoulJahs of truth, and I and I will open the eyes of Jah people.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras John Sent: 5/25/2004 1:41:00 PM

I saw something on the news about 2 weeks ago during a Leafs game I think, it was on CBC. They showed a video tape from an American helicopter where they had Iraqi civilians working as slaves for the US military, preforming tasks and things for the soldiers. Then, for no apparent reason, they started shooting up the Iraqis... I couldn't believe it. Now what I can't believe EVEN MORE is that I haven't seen anything, on any of the papers I read, any of the news websites I go to, that covered anything about that. And I was checking the papers for a while to read more about it! Seems they just covered it all up! It was just a little after the release of all the pictures of the prisoners being tortured, too. Messed up stuff, guy... I'm not voting in November (INI a US citizen) cuz INI are not gonna sign any draft card! INI don't want to be forced into their mess, and cuz a this INI forced to not participate in voting, a constitutional right. See the traps Babylon push us into!?! BUN THEM ALL! INI naw gonna be one a them! Naw gonna destroy the lives of my brothers, so they say I can't make decisions in the political battles! Can't even voice INI oppinion because INI value I purity. Democracy? HA!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/27/2004 4:19:15 PM

babylon always tries to hide the truth. They do so much wickedness in war and they work hard to keep it hidden.

In Iraq, they have taken control of the media, so the news that comes out of Iraq is filtered by babylon, so even news agencies from other places don't know about a lot of the wickedness that is going on.

That is why babylon tries to disable a country's news system early on in a war, so that the truth is easier to hide. Whenever they are unable to do this, they run into problems, because too much news get out about their wickedness.

What is hidden will be seen.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 3/27/2011 8:42:51 PM

Yes I,

RasTafarI sees everything.

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I