Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3271&start_row=1

A world without an end!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 40
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 12/3/2008 8:46:49 AM

They saying again the year after 2011,they predicting an end but the earth never end,from the begining but where is the end,from one end straight to a next end,Rastafari is the holy legend,
Those who talking about the end never saw the end,ask them when and u see they cant tell u when,Jah Rastafari control zion haven.forever Bredren and Sistren!

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 12/3/2008 11:06:41 AM

Not to say you should believe or disbelieve this 2012 date thing, but just to remind, the end of the world and the end of the earth are two different things. Just something to consider.

All ini need to know is that Life is Foriver

Blessed Love to one and all.

RASTAFARI

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 12/4/2008 7:06:37 PM

True sound My lord, Ras KebreAb

The end of the WORLD is soon coming, the end of the world means the END OF BABYLON, THE BEAST ON 7 HILS AND HER SYNDICATE OF WHITE SUPREMACY GANGSTERS WHO RUN THE EARTH.

Emmanuel say the white world is finished and the time has now come for the Black Man and Black Woman, King Alpha and Queen Omega, to rule the earth, as Black People are the Earth's rightful rulers and time now to take our stand. So 2012 means the end of THEIR world.

BURN BABYLON

HOLY EMMANUEL I, EMPEROR HAILE I, EMPRESS MENEN I
SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 12/5/2008 9:23:21 AM

Yes iyah, ini chant , Babylon yuh done,Nah go live to see tomorrow morning sun

RASTAFARI

Messenger: Arkon I Sent: 12/5/2008 1:14:58 PM

I and I only have one question.

Who IS Queen Omega?

Omega means end (the last letter of greek alpha-bet).

But Queen? Is it Queen Earth, or Queen Maria, mother of Yahuschua?

Messenger: Ten Sent: 12/5/2008 2:11:18 PM

Queen Maria??? I've never heard that before! The Supreme One is not Mary/Maria but Queen Omega, Mama Earth, the Conquering Lioness seated beside the Lion of Judah is Empress Mennen.
Selah

Messenger: Arkon I Sent: 12/5/2008 2:25:31 PM

Empress Menen? Ok. I and I overstand that she is wife of HIM, but what did she do to save people? Mary born Christ, Mama Earth born life, But Empress Menen? With all respect, but I don't get it. I hope dat it isn't any way of worshiping her as a JAH "wife", because I would feel confused

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/5/2008 2:55:13 PM

Haile Selassie I and Empress Menen I are One.

They are God.

It doesn't matter if you are confused about it, it is so.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 12/5/2008 3:08:38 PM

first come confusion then become amazed and then the overstanding hits and praizes come.
Empress Menen mother of all!!

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 12/5/2008 3:20:30 PM

RASTAFARI
Yes I SPROUT, Get the heart away from the Flesh and the I (eye) will see JAH QUEEN OMEGA. It is not about Flesh and BLOOD it is the Highest of High, IRITS! RASTAFARI. KING ALPHA and QUEEN OMEGA. It is not the LETTER of the Law RASTA deal with. This is not a Religion, It is a LIVITY. There can be no Man without wombman. No King without a Queen.
As far as what has Queen Menen did to save people, there are so many AFrican people this Blessed Queen helped, and made sure were taken care of. Man, as they say "onside every Great Man there is a Great Wombman." Check out some of the Links for Her on the Web. and it will reveal some things to the I. The I must Know ALPHA and OMEGA to KNOW themself. SEEN? It should not confuse the I when it is revealed as the REALITY. There is MOMMA and DADDY.LOL
Some of the Mystics explain it as simple as. two oposites will atract and create something.
Take the Tri angle (trinity) picture in the bottom left corner a neggative charge.(-) and on the bottom right corner a positive charge(+) when they come together (top of tri angle) something is created. Picture the YIN YANG sign. the black and white, male and female, neggative and possitive have come together as ONE to create.
It is not about "wife" it is man and wombman becoming ONE. JAH RASTAFARI.
Empress Menen, QUEEN OMEGA SLASSIE I KING ALPHA. FOR REAL! It is a Word made flesh.
Divinity of the HOLY TRINITY.
Selassie I live
wahdahdah

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 40

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I