Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3268&start_row=21

New Age compared to RastafarI - Another deception of Vatican!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 35
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 12/4/2008 6:53:10 AM

Greetings in the name of H.I.M Haile Selassie The First, Jah RasTafarI, Niguse Negast!

I and I never said that trodding as Yeshua trod is a bad path.
Iman also never said that we cannot be perfect through Inity with I and I creator, for Christ tell I and I and I himself, to be perfect as our father in Heaven.

The point I and I was making is that I and I sight that we can never be equal with our creator. We can be in perfect Inity with Jah through overcoming the flesh and letting the Fathers will be done as it is in Zion.
This does not mean we are equal to HIM. How can the creation ever be equal to the Creator, whom was there before there was a beginning and whom there is no end.

The other point I and I was making is that just because everyone has their own idea of God, it does not mean that that IS God. Or else why would Jah become angry with the Israelites whom worshiped Bael?

Blessings and Guidance!
Itinual Ises unto Jah RasTafarI Selassie I!

Ras I-Tom

Messenger: Arkon I Sent: 12/4/2008 1:42:42 PM

Simple, bredda - Bael was an image of some creature (made from gold). When a man worship material things, JAH is "angry".

About differences :
When an artist takes a stone and starts to sculpt. He is forming something that comes from his mind and heart. In result - artist put his soul into it. Now, when Yuh look at (for example) "David" Yuh seh "Wow. Da Vinci did great job". The same is with JAH. He created us and we are in HIS image. It equalls that we cyaan be as perfect as HIS Sun, which is Yahuschua. InI trod wey that is suitable for me as righteous person. So why I couldn't be good man then, even as good as Yahusch?

Blessed Love

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 12/4/2008 3:42:45 PM

Greetings in the name of H.I.M Haile Selassie I Jah RasTafarI

It is when man worships a false god that Jah becomes angry. An Idol is a false god. Idols were the most common false gods in early Israelite history. An Idol is created man, a false god is created by the mind of man. Jah created man, no man created Jah. Jah reveals HIMself to man.

I and I sight that if one goes against the teachings of His Imperial Majesty, Haile I Selassie I JAH RasTafarI, The King of Kings, and Lord of Lords, then one cannot justify themselves by saying that it is their idea of what God is. Going against Selassie I teachings is going against God right there.
Their idea of God is exactly what it is, an idea. Why would I and I want an idea when I and I can have truth and knowledge?

Overstand that I and I am not saying one cannot find Inity with Jah through Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, Christianity...etc.
One can be a part of these religious traditions without going against H.I.M word.

The point I and I am making is that not everyone ideas of God are truth. Some are merely ideas cultivated from the mind of man. True knowledge and truth comes not from the mind of man, but from Jah.

And again you misunderstood I and I. I and I never say that the I cannot be as Christ was. Infact I and I encourage all to strive for that!
I and I said in the previous post:
'Iman also never said that we cannot be perfect through Inity with I and I creator, for Christ tell I and I and I himself, to be perfect as our father in Heaven.'

I and I said that one cannot be equal to the creator. I and I said that we can be as perfect as Christ, but just because we trod as Christ trod, in perfect Inity with Jah does not mean we are equal to Jah.

To be honest, I and I cannot comprehend how one can think of them self as equal to JAH, the Creator of the Iniverse and the Heavens, the beginning and the end, the infinite and limitless. Jah is referred to as the MOST HIGH for a reason; JAH is the MOST HIGH.
How can one call them self equal to the Highest of Ites?

Itinual Ises unto Selassie I Jah RasTafarI!

Ras -Tom

Messenger: Arkon I Sent: 12/4/2008 4:00:25 PM

Greetings!

Bredda, Yuh dun overstand what equality really is. InI don't seh dat a human being IS heaven, earth, plants, animals, genesis and revelation... Iman seh dat We are equal, so that mean, dat all peeple are equal to DEMSELVES, to every single living being, which is also manifestation of JAH. I don't claim that peeple made GOD, because dat's impossible. It's the YAH that put a Man into Ites of life and provides him knowledge. It only depends od him, whether he obtain that knowledge or be ignorant.

Iman feel dat Yuh are separating Yahuschua from YAH - don't overstand I wrong, but when Yuh said

"I and I said that one cannot be equal to the creator. I and I said that we can be as perfect as Christ, but just because we trod as Christ trod, in perfect Inity with Jah does not mean we are equal to Jah."

I felt like "So Yuh trod Christ and CYAAN be perfect as Christ, but Yuh cyaan't be perfect as JAH" - InI am perfect, because YAH made me perfect. It only depends on me if I stand strong and keep I perfect mind, or put I into deepless hole of ignorance...

Besides - InI claim, that "perfect as" is the same as "equal to". It's just words that separate peeple - so don't ovastand I wrong - InI dunn want no argue.

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 12/4/2008 4:46:22 PM

The I said:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I felt like "So Yuh trod Christ and CYAAN be perfect as Christ, but Yuh cyaan't be perfect as JAH" - InI am perfect, because YAH made me perfect. It only depends on me if I stand strong and keep I perfect mind, or put I into deepless hole of ignorance...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

If I and I said that we can be perfect as Christ then I and I said that we can be perfect as Jah; for Christ and Jah are ONE in perfect Inity, not seperate.
If the I read I previous post I and I said:
'Iman also never said that we cannot be perfect through Inity with I and I creator, for Christ tell I and I and I himself, to be perfect as our father in Heaven.'
I and I did say that we can be perfect as Jah, as Christ tell I and I and I.

To be in perfect Inity with the Creator does not mean that we are equal to the Creator.

I and I do overstand what equality means. I and I will post a definition, and the I can read it, and decide whether the I is equal to the Most High Jah.

'A person or thing of equal status to others; To be equal to, to have the same value as; To have as its consequence; The same in all respects; Exactly identical, having the same value; Unvarying, fair; Adequate; sufficiently capable or qualified '

And as for the I not wanting to argue; there is no need to argue bredrin, there never is. Let us reason.

Itinual Ises unto Jah RasTafarI!

Ras I-Tom

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 12/4/2008 6:54:05 PM

rasta, i don't think is not important, if u are in side and i come from outside and i said it is raining and u said i don't believe, do it mean its not raining?

like wise there is one creator, the bible said so his majesty said so, there are many religons, but his majesty said religion is not spirituality. and althgough the diffrent faiths have some truths, because H.I.M fullfiled he is the fullness,the truth,the creator, the temple of the all highest.

to say u are equal with jah is tantamount to blasphmy. we did not creat ourselves, neither do we know when we sleep what is our destination. even simply we ask silly questions which shows our limmits, the all highest knows all, in isiah he said he can tell the end from the begining.

further this mean u need not a saivour, so then u can save your self?

to think we have all truth is us mean we full our selves, the bible say there is a way that seems right to a person at the end is death.

now this new age is not an eastern religon and thats how the truth is mix with lies to decieve.

this started in the derserts of lost vages"sin city" where there were religions quoting mathew saying snakes if it bite u, u don't have the faith, etc, talking in toungs an lots of so call signs. this has grown to be called the evalangles protestants ,that of america, claiming a new revival in the faith.etc

this is the false fire spoken of in revelation 13 which say that they would cause fire to come as if from heaven to decieve. in the bible fire is represented as the presence of jah, he lead isreal by a piller of fire, fire burned the sacrifice of abel and elijah, etc.

idol worship, these days many people idole is their mind, when the see the truth refuse to believe rather retain their misconceptions and false hood
22And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.

23For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from being king. ( read 1 sam 1v15)

and the worship of bael is sun worship, still going on today

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 12/4/2008 6:58:21 PM

"Now, when Yuh look at (for example) "David" Yuh seh "Wow. Da Vinci did great job"."

What??!!?? Are you serious? ! ?

I know you are for I have read your post about your background where you come from.

Ask ones and ones here and they will tell you that DaVinci is a deceiver, and the "David" statue that I personaly have seen with my own eyes in the Vatican, is a FAKE and a DECEPTION OF THE VATICAN AND WHITE SUPREMACY.

When Rastafari was rising in the early 1900's in Jamaica, the Elders then received revelations that the people of the bible, the Prophets of the Old Testament, the Israelites, Patriarchs, Christ, Moses, are all BLACK AFRICAN ETHIOPIAN PEOPLES.

Also, Honourable Arkon I, the I must also know that the Elders of Rastafari denounced the people living in Israel today and the "Jews" all over the world, are not who they say they are, they are not the descendants of the Israelites, not the true indigenous people of Israel, for the original people who used to live there are BLACK PEOPLE and their descendants are original people living in West Africa today, not the false Israeli.

What the statue of David by DaVinci is a picture of an Aryan, a Caucausian, European, White men, etc....

I have to make the I know this, my lord. No offence intended, and no apologies either, for this is the fire of Truth and Rigth that shall purify the heart and soul and consequently heal the karmic sins inherited from your forefathers and mothers...

Blessed Love

LOVE IN THE HOUSE

HAILE I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Arkon I Sent: 12/5/2008 12:26:44 PM

Far I-Sight - Yuh judged Leonardo Da Vindi despite You have never met him... is that right? InI don't judge You because I don't even know, where do You live and who You really are.

I have written about SCULPUTRE and You seem to feel so attacked an hurt by this... I don't judge Vinci, but I have my opinion about his art. I don't care if his image of David was "white" or "black" (what a racist words...). He had just made really good sculputures and paintings. I don't care, if he was catholic or Rasta, faith isn't the way we should judge the people. Listen bredda - I have a friend from I primary school (now he's also 16) and he is quite satanistic, or sth like that. But he is very righteous man and he doesn't do anything wrong to his breddas. Even though he believes that people should drink, smoke, have sex etc. and then die, because life is short - he doesn't hurt anyone.. he is even PACIFISTIC. And if You say that he is 'bad man, because he doesn't praize JAH' - it's only Your personal opinion. You don't know them -just like You don't know Da Vinci.

To Ras I-Tom

I really agree with You that we are the ones who praize HIS name and we give thanks to HIM that HE gave us that beautiful world.

When You wrote definition of equality something came to my mind :
If equality is "the same as" and a man cyaan be perfect - think about it.

JAH is perfect. If a man cyaan be perfect, he cyaan become righteous, good, wise and loving as Yahuschua. Then he CYAAN (not sure will, but cyaan) become "equal" (perfect as) Christ.

to Ras Power

InI cyaan save Iself with I knowledge and wisdom. If I obtain Knowledge of Self I become stronger and better person. that's the way of saving I in the House of YAH. Seen?

About "praizing Iself". I think dat You don't only praize YAH for giving You life. What about parents? That's how human give thanks to another human. I don't talk about gurus, but about family. Dem make You who You are right now, isn't it? Your mother born You and she was also the part of process of 'giving life'. Seen?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/5/2008 2:57:56 PM

Arkon,

Since when is white and black racist words?

I and I deal with colour loveness, not colour blindness.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/5/2008 3:03:35 PM

Man cannot be equal with God, but can only be One with God.

There is a difference. Equal implies separate beings who are equal. One is about no separation, there is only One Head.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 35

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I