Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3268&start_row=11

New Age compared to RastafarI - Another deception of Vatican!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 35
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 12/1/2008 7:17:11 PM

I see the I's point, give thanks...

"Could Yuh seh sth more bout New Age?"

I'm not clear on the question.

SELAM

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 12/1/2008 7:19:36 PM

blessed love

in no way one who created anything is equal to that he created.

selassie i is above all and i don;t think he is in all things,because he created man to be his temple so he could dwell.

ini also dont think that there is only one creator, he is called by one name.

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 12/1/2008 9:06:57 PM

Ras Power...

The I said:

"ini also dont think that there is only one creator, he is called by one name."

Why would multiple creators be called by One name? elaborate if you will...

Selam

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 12/2/2008 6:22:03 AM

Greetings in the name of H.I.M Haile I Selassie I JAH RasTafarI!
Continual praises unto the King of Kings! RAS TAFARI!

Ras Power said:
'in no way one who created anything is equal to that he created.'

I and I have to agree. There are two aspects of Jah in I and I sight. One that is revealed through his creation, then the other is the infinite aspect which we simply cannot overstand.

Jah created I and I and I in HIS image, but we are not equal to JAH, the Alpha and the Omega, the infinite and limitless!

We can become ONE with Jah through overcoming the flesh, but we are not equal to HIM, we simply become a part of HIM. Perfect Inity! RasTafarI Selassie I Jah!

I and I sight there is ONE creator of the Iniverse and the Heavens, and that is Jah, who is infinite, who was before and will be after.

The other point I and I would like to raise is one that I see rise quite often. This is the point that There is one God and different names (This I and I argue not with). However when I and I see people write the name Krishna or Buddha, or Vishnu etc. I and I have to take a stand for I and I creator, Jah the God of Israel, whom has established himself in Ithiopia, the Holy Land, Zion! Jah RasTafarI Selassie I!

One has to overstand that Krishna and Vishnu and the other Hindu gods are some of many deities. There is 330,000,000 ideas of God in Hinduism, all of which can become 33, then 1, and then finally 0. The gods can be traced back as being a part of Brahmin, which is what Hindus call the infinite absolute. I and I can see a common ground here, for the other aspect of Jah is infinite, and impersonal, as they say. However the problem comes where they say that Brahmin is not God, but is a state in which one reaches, to escape Samsara (endless cycle of death and rebirth).
So the point I and I am making about Krishna and Vishnu is that they are not names for God, but they are Indian ideas of God, different manifestations of God.

I and I would NOT sight that Krishna, Vishnu or Devi are manifestations of Jah. The pictures of these Deities as they are described in the Veda are not what I and I would call God-like. These pictures look more like Demons to I and I. Krishna, has many arms, weapons in each hand, tongue out with blood dripping out, decapitated heads around her belt and in some of her hands....

Compare this to a picture of H.I.M. A photo of Selassie I puts I and I at peace and I and I feel safe and feel a warmth inside I and I. A picture of Krishna would scare a child..

Now with regards to the Buddha. One must really study Buddhism before making a claim such as saying that Buddha is a God. Buddhists do not believe in God. The Buddha was a man whom achieved enlightenment, and thus they follow his teachings of how he achieved this enlightenment. So one cannot say that Buddha is a name for Jah, the MOST HIGH, the beginning and end.

However names such as Hashem, El Shaddia, Addonai, Allah...etc. I and I can agree that these are names for the One God, As these are names that derive from Monotheistic religions, that teach of the One God, the Alpha and the Omega.

Even the name Jah is derived from the unutterable name, the tetragrammaton. The hebrew letters Yod(Y) and Hei(H) are the only part of the unutterable name in which it is pretty certain of what the vowel in between is, and that is A; forming YAH, which is where JAH spawns from.

Itinual Ises unto Haile I Selassie I Jah RasTafarI!
Itinual flow of pisitive Ibrations into the hearts of thee Itinually!

Ras I-Tom

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 12/2/2008 7:42:46 AM

Ras-I-Tom, the I said:

"So the point I and I am making about Krishna and Vishnu is that they are not names for God, but they are Indian ideas of God, different manifestations of God."

All deities are but personifications of different aspects of the Almighty. The deities have been created by man to overs different aspects the Almighty. As for denying our own infinite physical qualities, One could argue about string theory, no? not to mention that we are surely more than the physical body alone.

"The pictures of these Deities as they are described in the Veda are not what I and I would call God-like. These pictures look more like Demons to I and I. Krishna, has many arms, weapons in each hand, tongue out with blood dripping out, decapitated heads around her belt and in some of her hands...."

The I is not even speaking about Krishna, it is Kali the I is referring to and invoking every time I and I burn Collie/Kali. Krishna is always depicted in a very serene setting usually playing a flute.

"A picture of Krishna would scare a child.."

Krishna is often depicted as a child too, a fat little kid eating butter, definitely not scary.

"The Buddha was a man whom achieved enlightenment, and thus they follow his teachings of how he achieved this enlightenment. So one cannot say that Buddha is a name for Jah, the MOST HIGH, the beginning and end."

They believe that the Most High, beginning and end, exists in man when enlightenment is attained at One breaks free from the cycle of Samsara. His Majesty showed I and I how to do this.

"Even the name Jah is derived from the unutterable name, the tetragrammaton. The hebrew letters Yod(Y) and Hei(H) are the only part of the unutterable name in which it is pretty certain of what the vowel in between is, and that is A; forming YAH, which is where JAH spawns from."

What about the similarities between Jehov-ah, Bram-ah, Shyv-ah, Budd-ah, All-ah, Krishn-ah, Krist-nah?

The I should only hail whom or what the I feels comfortable with, I'm just trying to show another view point.

SELAM

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 12/2/2008 8:48:45 AM

Greetings in the name of H.I.M

Yes bredrin SonofMan,

First of all I and I would like to give my apologies, as I and I mixed up Krishna and Kali; my mistake.

Respect for the reasoning and for showing another view point!

I and I do not deny infinite physical qualities, as when one becomes one with the infinite one becomes part of it. This infinite is not to I and I however solely a state, but rather a state reached through Inity with I and I creator. It is to become one with I and I creator. This is different from being equal to I and I creator. How can I and I be equal to whom created the heavens and the Iniverse, I and I am simply the work of Jah's hand.

The I corrected me, I and I mixed the two deities up. forgive I and I as I and I am no expert on the Indian religious traditions, but just know a bit about them. Yes well you are right, Krishna may not look scary, but it certainly does not look like H.I.M Haile I Selassie I Jah RasTafarI.

I and I wonder where they get these images from in the Veda, perhaps the Soma? As psychedelics are something one has to be careful with as it can open you demonic spiritual energies.

Kali, however is scary..

And I and I must take a stand that one does not invoke Kali when one burn Cannibis. Kali is a name given to the ancient herb, knwn in hebrew as Kaneh-Bosm. If one wants to invoke a spirit an entity named Kali, that is their choice, but one does not invoke kali everytime they burn some Herb. I and I do not smoke Cannibis, however when I and I use it whether is be in cooking of Tea, I and I use it spiritually to bring I and I closer to I and I creator.

It is a herb created by Jah, which has the property of bringing one closer to Jah, when one chooses to use it in this way. Herb can be used in positive and negative ways.

As for the names having something to do with Jehovah. Firstly Jehovah is an incorrect attempt to pronounce the tetragrammaton. This incorrect vowel placement probably comes from the latin transliteration using the vowel placements of Adonai.

Blessings!
Itinual praises unto Haile I Selassie I Jah RasTafarI!

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 12/2/2008 11:07:09 AM

Give Thanks...

"I and I do not deny infinite physical qualities, as when one becomes one with the infinite one becomes part of it. This infinite is not to I and I however solely a state, but rather a state reached through Inity with I and I creator. It is to become one with I and I creator. This is different from being equal to I and I creator. How can I and I be equal to whom created the heavens and the Iniverse, I and I am simply the work of Jah's hand"

I totally agree.

As for Kali, the names Ganja and Kali used by Rastafari in Jamaica originated in the names from India. Whether One invokes Kali, true, it is a matter of opinion. The terrible form of Kali is but another personification of the infinite Alighty who encompasses all aspects of human qualities.

Again, give thanks...

Selam

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 12/2/2008 1:01:16 PM

Greetings in the name of H.I.M Haile I Selassie I JAH RasTafarI!

I and I am aware that the name Kali used by many to refer to Cannabis originates from India. As I and I said, if one chooses to call Cannabis Kali, and if one chooses to try and invoke a a spirit or entity named Kali, that is their choice. I would not advise it.
Just because some refer to Cannabis as Kali does not mean that it is called Kali. It is a name given by some. It also certainly does not mean it invokes Kali. I and I use the sacred herb and I and I do not invoke this Kaile; I and I become closer to I and I creator. I and I am put into a level of consciousness in which I and I worry not about the worldly things, but rather focus on what is important and that is JAH.

As for Kali being a personification of the Almighty. I and I disagree. One cannot accept every single god that is worshipped in religious traditions as being THE ALMIGHTY ALPHA AND OMEGA. The way I and I sight it is that Jah cannot be personified; Jah is Jah. There is one ALMIGHTY and that is Jah alone.
Haile Selassie I JAH RasTafarI is not a personification of Jah, neither is Yahoshua the Christ a personification of Jah. Jah RasTafarI is one with Jah and Christ is one with Jah, hence they are a part of Jah, they are Jah. Jah is simply Jah, there is no personifications, there is only Jah.

Blessings and guidance!
Itinual Ises unto Jah RasTafarI Selassie I!

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 12/2/2008 1:28:17 PM

This infinite quality that we're speaking of encompasses all things, no? So I can't overs how we don't accept the high with the low, the light with the dark. I did not mean to say that Kali was the whole of the Almighty personified, but rather an aspect of the Almighty personified. The pictures we see painted are just artists' renderings based on thier own imaginations. I've seen many different pictures of Kali and some are very tame copared to others. But Kali is meant to be seen as a slayer of demons amongst other things, and isn't worshipped out of fear (or so my own studies lead me to believe). I think that in that sense she could also be seen as a purifier, perhaps it is that mode of thinking that led Hindus to refer to their smoke as Kali/Collie, meant to be an inward purifier, and cleansing tool, same way with the word Ganja based on the word Ganga (the river Ganges) beleived that to bath in it is to wash away Ones sins, again a cleansing tool, but that is just I hypothesising.

Anyways, I, I don't mean to degrade the I's focus, these are just matters of perspective, many paths lead to One destination. Stay Blessed...

Selam

Messenger: Arkon I Sent: 12/4/2008 5:15:00 AM

Well all peeple have their own idea of what GOD is.

I believe that if real I and I exist - so I am equal to the I - seen? Yuh don't haffi agree... If InI cultivate what Yahuschua did - I become perfect, just like HIM. I don't claim to be perfect, but InI feel Inity when reasoning about HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY. I know that geomancy is truth - the Earth as a Mother who fertilize herself. Also I know that I am full with TRUTH-WORD, which is JAH. Only human cyaan speak, only human cyaan lie. That's why InI believe that InI have free will - I have chosen troding HolyMan's wey and I want to be good, just as Yahuschua. And Yuh WON'T seh dat it's bad path bredda.

Peace

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 35

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I