Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3251&start_row=1

Welcome To The Congo

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ten Sent: 11/22/2008 7:13:58 AM

Messenger: jahkey Sent: 11/22/2008 9:08:21 PM

i have no sound to hear what is going on but by looking seeing is all i need its time for people to stop thinking on illusions "vanity" and help build our foreign land it is one land we were robbed from and its the one land still getting robbed if it were up to me i would stick all blind people in the middle of their own war they started it and left the poor to figure it out and because their blinded by struggle there is only one light of decision

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 11/23/2008 8:42:04 AM

http://www.condition-critical.org/?gclid=CO7l8bG2i5cCFQ4i3god6j6pDA

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 11/23/2008 10:20:15 PM

Raspeck to the Mic Chanters who created and manifested that song, much honour to those rappers for rapping consciously and showing forth the current situation in Congo now through their music, Rastafari bless them

Anyone kno who are the rappers? Dead Prez?? sound like em

Also, interstingly I heard that Obama's father was involved in the assasination of Patrice Lumuba, and it is coincidental that the issue in the Congo worsens at the time of his new presidency.

BURN BABYLON, KILL THE POPE AND EXALT KING JAH RASTAFARI

FREE THE CONGO, MY LORD AND MAJESTY, HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ten Sent: 11/24/2008 4:21:49 AM

No its not Dead Prez, I dnt think he sounds like 'em. This brother's name is Omekongo. He's a Congelese artist who grew up in Congo & the US, he has a few projects to help the Congo situation.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 11/25/2008 8:33:51 AM

I am so glad thee I mentionned that about Obama's father, FarI-sight. I have actually been wondering since reading his autobiography. I was like... there is a big chunk of significance missing here. I knew the facts about his Father's history were not just by the by.

Give thanks for the link, My Lord. I shall be looking this up.

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I