Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=325&start_row=1

zere yacob HIM grandson and heir to throne of Ethiopia.

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Bro Joseph Sent: 5/21/2004 1:42:46 PM

Greetings Brethrens & Sisters I would like to take time out to discuss
a very Important matter concerning the monarchy of Ethiopia and the restoration, in which HIH Crown Prince Zere Yacob is the assured line
to the throne.

My question is! "As rasta people do we all believe that Yacob is the next in line to the throne of Ethiopia?" and if not give your reasons.

Selassie I
give thanks.

Messenger: Bro Jahphet Anbesa I Sent: 5/21/2004 3:33:18 PM

Greetings I

Those who want to sit a new King pon the throne are exactly those who say HIM is dead!
The Iverliving King Selassie I do not need a heir!
But read it in the Constitution, the crownprince take the reign during the absence of the Emperor... so the Emperor is now physically in absence... so if the people of Ethiopia choose so, then he shall take the reign... but NEVER dare to sit pon the Kings throne, taking HIMs crown and titles!
Listen to what Asfa Wossen swore in 1930 as Crownprince... then see if he fulfilled this and acted as crownprince!
The people of Ethiopia have to decide this!

Bro Gad I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/21/2004 4:07:41 PM

Greetings,

I don't feel that there will be another on the throne of Judah.

It has been 30 years since Selassie I left the Ethiopians, and no one has been able to sit in the throne since then.

Selassie I is the first and the last, and Selassie I reigns Iternally.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Tribeall Sent: 5/21/2004 6:33:21 PM

The seat of the Throne has been sealed. 30 years is but a blink of an eye in the time and space of JAH.

Messenger: Bro Jahphet Anbesa I Sent: 5/22/2004 7:28:29 AM

Greetings I

Why they say there is a need for a NEW Emperor... because they say HIM is DEAD! HIM is the LAST and Iverliving King of Israel... through HIM the Lineage is never ending!
I am not an Ethiopian Citizen, it is up to them to see if he would be a good ruler or not... but WHY should he sit pon the throne of HIM? WHY canīt he rule without doing so? WHAT he want? To rule and serve his people OR the throne?
Asfa Wossen was never crowned rightfully!
If he want... let him do so... but I n I Israelite Children know this was not rightfully! He had not the support of the EOC, of his people or whatever.
And what you say about the Article 4? Man, in the version Iman know Article 4 doesnīt even say ONE WORD about the heir!
Maybe the I speak about Article 5... yes it say the heir must be from Royal Blood and Lineage(by the way, was Asfa this?)...
But read it yourself... NO NEW KING BEFORE THE OLD ONE IS DEAD... and now do not tell I n I HIM is dead!

Bro Gad I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/22/2004 8:40:22 AM

Greetings,

Teff, I have nothing against Zere Yacob sitting on the throne. I am just speaking about what I see will come. And I don't see that another will sit on the throne. And I am speaking literally, not symbolically.

So it is prophesied. So shall it be.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Bro Jahphet Anbesa I Sent: 5/23/2004 5:17:42 AM

Greetings I

Yes, the I say some very wise words there.
But my question is still... WHY DO HE WANT THE THRONE?
Wouldnīt he be the same ruler without taking the throne and the titles? Why not President or something like that?

Selah

Messenger: Bro Jahphet Anbesa I Sent: 5/24/2004 2:32:31 PM

Greetings I

Yes man, I read the Kebra Nagast too, seen? But that was not my question, I asked why want he take the CROWN????
Canīt he rule without it? I tell the I, WHEN he respects Janhoy THEN he WILL NOT take the crown and show his people that Selassie I was SPECIALE and GREATER and BIGGER then Zera Yacob or all that follow, seen? IF HE RESPECT THE EMPEROR he wonīt PROCLAIM HIM dead... and when he takes the crown he exactly does so!

I do not think I have to tell the I about the relationship between the Emperor and "his heir". And Iman is also shure that the I know about the words after the coup him said about Asfa, and that he even wanted to take his birthright away...
But Asfa NEVER WAS KING and I am not to judge.... the ETHIOPIANS ALONE have to decide if they want to see Zera Yacob on top of state. And when they decide that Zera Yacob shall sit pon the Kings throne to proclaim HIM dead and disrespect HIM(which already started with the bonelies of the "funeral"), and Zera Yacob really do so.... THEN GOODNIGHT!

HAILE SELASSIE I THEOCRACY REIGN IS THE ONLY!! I N I GOD AND KING RASTAFARI IS NOT DEAD... HE LIVETH AND REIGNETH FOR IVER AND IVER AND IVERMORE!!!

If christian Ethiopia proclaims JAH dead and crown a new unrightful King... then it turns HEATHEN ETHIOPIA.

So again, I have nothing against seeing Zera Yacob on top of state... but how could he ever climb the throne?
He shall rule without sitting pon the throne, if Ethiopia wish so!

Selah

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/25/2004 9:40:52 AM

Greetings,

Consider that Haile Selassie I ruling dynasty was uninterrupted from since ancient times. The dynasty Itinued century after century. Selassie I is the first and the last, the throne belongs to Selassie I Iternally. This is a great significance, nobody else has been given the throne since Selassie I trod away from the Ethiopians, after centuries upon centuries of uninterrupted dynasty.

This is JAH will, so it was done and so it is done. Man's will may desire this and that, but Jah has kept the uninterrupted dynasty in the hands of Selassie I Itinually. I don't sight that this will change with or without people supporting Zere Yacob. Jah has made it so, because it was to be so.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Prophet John Sent: 7/3/2014 3:19:47 PM

Greetings in the name of His Imperial Majesty Qedamawi Hayle Selassie I Jah Rastafari,

I have come to tell you that Selassie live and Selassie reign forever. Selassie, however has set up his crowned successor HIH Zere Yacob. Zere Yacob IS the next Emperor of Ethiopia and he will be coronated by HIM Rastafari Hayle Selassie. Then you will see Selassie sitting at the right hand of the father, both occupying the throne. Zere Yacob meaning modern day Jacob is aka Israel. HIM said to gather the lost sheep of Israel (Yacob). I am not even officially a twelve tribes member yet I fully understand HIM intention and Zere Yacob place. If any of you are twelve tribes and refuting what I say then you are not refuting what I say but he who sent me HIM Hayle Selassie. Even prophet Gad has said there WILL be another king to sit on the throne and that king is Zere Yacob. Peace and Love Rastafari

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I