Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3248&start_row=1

Just asking

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 11/21/2008 9:43:32 AM

Is Obama REALLY a distant cousin of G.Bush and D.Cheney ?

Is Michelle Obama really on the Council on Foreign Relations?

What kind of relationship does Obama have to Zbigniew Brzezinski?

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 11/21/2008 9:45:41 AM

"Marge,i know some parts of our marriage are based on lies, but so are a lot of good things....like religion, American history"
Homer Simpson

lol, cracks me up

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 11/22/2008 12:24:50 AM

Greeting JAH RASTAFARI
YES I&I DO not Know HOW to POST VIDEOS But I&I did Some searchung on this just asking post. I found this One very interesting, I'm just sayin". CHECK IT. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=379UKSXmhUI
This is very interesting. Indeed.
Let I know if the site is incorrect. I think it is titled illuminati 114 project or something of that nature. Again It is worth checking and Watchin'.
RASTAFARI IS
JAH IS I&I GUIDE
SELASSIE I LIVE
wahdahdah

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/23/2008 2:05:52 PM

Here is an article from the BBC

-----------------------------------------------
Obama a distant cousin of Bush

Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama after a debate
Close political rivals - now there's a connection in their family histories

It has emerged that Barack Obama is a tenth cousin, once removed, of the man whose job he wants - George W Bush.

They are linked by Samuel Hinkley of Cape Cod, who died in 1662.

Mr Obama is also a distant cousin of the actor Brad Pitt while Hillary Clinton is related to Mr Pitt's girlfriend, Angelina Jolie.

The ties of the US Democratic rivals were established by a respected US genealogical organisation after three years' investigation.

Mrs Clinton and Mr Obama can also boast a long list of other famous relations.

Christopher Child, from the New England Historic Genealogical Society, says that the politicians' ancestries show they have more in common than they think.

The Society, founded in 1845, is the oldest and biggest non-profit genealogical organisation in the United States.

The research, conducted by Mr Child and Gary Boyd Roberts, came up with some extraordinary family connections.

Clinton and Madonna

Mr Obama is the son of a white woman from Kansas and a black man from Kenya.

Actors Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt arrive at the 2008 Spirit Awards in Santa Monica
Hollywood glamour comes to the Democratic candidates' campaigns

He was previously identified as a distant cousin of US Vice-President Dick Cheney.

His political lineage includes not just President Bush but also Gerald Ford, Lyndon Johnson, Harry S Truman, Dick Cheney and Winston Churchill.

The connection made with Hollywood star Brad Pitt adds a welcome splash of glamour to his family tree.

But Mrs Clinton's kin has much more of an exotic feel.

Her distant cousins include the singers Madonna, Celine Dion and Alanis Morissette, as well as the beatnik author Jack Kerouac and Prince Charles's wife, Camilla Parker-Bowles.

She and Angelina Jolie are ninth cousins, twice removed. They are both related to one Jean Cusson, who died in St Sulpice, Quebec, in 1718.

If the Hollywood couple, collectively known as "Brangelina", decide on a very extended family gathering, it could provide the perfect opportunity for the two Democratic presidential rivals to get together.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/7313789.stm

-----------------------------------------------

---------------------------------
Cheney, Obama 'distant cousins'

Mr Obama and Mr Cheney share a French ancestor
They may be polar opposites politically but US Vice-President Dick Cheney and Democratic candidate Barack Obama are related, Mr Cheney's wife says.

Lynne Cheney said she had discovered while doing family research for a new book that her husband and the Illinois senator were eighth cousins.

She said she traced a common ancestor of the two men to be a 17th century immigrant from France.

She described the connection as "amazing".

"This is such an amazing American story that one ancestor... could be responsible down the family line for lives that have taken such different and varied paths."

According to Mrs Cheney's spokeswoman, Mr Obama is distantly related to Mareen Duvall, whose son Samuel married the granddaughter of Mr Cheney's ancestor, also called Richard Cheney.

Mr Obama's spokesman, Bill Burton, responded to the news by saying: "Every family has a black sheep."

Mr Cheney, the brooding neo-conservative closely associated with the decision to invade Iraq, has little else in common with Mr Obama.

Mr Obama, the son of a Kenyan man and a white woman from Kansas, has earned epithets like "rock star" because of his popularity among young Democrats, and a reputation as a liberal because of his voting record in the Senate.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7048325.stm
---------------------------------

if you go to google and type:

obama "distant cousin" bush

OR

obama "distant cousin" cheney

You will also see articles from nbc and other american news websites.

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 11/25/2008 12:43:55 PM

good work Ark I

-RSK

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I