Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3245&start_row=11

Idi Ammin

1 - 1011 - 17
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: black imanuel dawta Sent: 3/8/2011 9:30:48 AM

Truly I and I love Boboshanti...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Injoy all reasonings...

Holy John Mosiah I Jah Rastafari
King Emanuelle I 7th Jah Rastafari
H.I.M Jahovia God Jah Rastafari
Empress Menen I Jah Rastafari

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 6/21/2012 3:43:26 AM

I cant support or overstand the reasoning in anyway what so ever, Idi Ammin slaughtered and torchered his own people. He Had Innocent black Men, Woman and Children murdered. Im not talking about no hollywood movie, this is historical fact. This beast should not be mentioned in the same breath as I right Honerable Prophet Marcus Mosiah Garvey who fought for the upliftment of ALL African people.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/21/2012 10:56:15 AM

I don't put much stock in western propaganda, I have seen them spread so many lies on so many occasions that it is hard to believe them when they accuse somebody. Often, the people or nations they speak against are those that I and I should not be against, because they are people who oppose babylon and babylon makes up lies about them.

I don't know enough about Idi Ammin to know how good or bad he is, but I find it hard to believe that he is good enough to be included in chants that call Haile Selassie I, Marcus Garvey and Emmanuel. Oneness with God is a serious thing, and it seems that people are not treating it seriously enough, instead presenting a diluted version of oneness that is not One, but is separate.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/21/2012 11:03:16 AM

I found this:

----------------------------
In the context of relations between Israel and African countries that began to develop in the late 1950s, Uganda, which received independence in 1962, has a special place. Israel devoted great effort and resources to cultivating relations with this country, and its activity in Uganda during the 1960s was among its most wide-ranging in Africa. There was technical cooperation in agriculture, industry, and education, the main goal being to train a cadre of local people who would administer their nation. Public and private Israeli companies worked on paving roads, building airports, constructing housing, and developing water resources. There was also extensive cooperation in military areas. Hundreds of Ugandan students studied in Israel. The situation changed abruptly in March 1972 when President Idi Amin expelled all Israelis from Uganda and adopted a hostile stance.
----------------------------

I guess Idi Amin threatened the "interests" of Israel and the west.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 6/22/2012 8:11:55 AM

Yes I
That is very interesting. I agree that Babylon has probably blew Idi Amins actions out of all proportion. But that doesnt mean he hasnt done wicked things. I wouldnt like to stand infront of the families of the murdered innocent Ugandans and Tanzanians and call them liars. In I eyes politrics is politrics where ever its found. Any innocent blood shed in vain is to much.

Blessed love

Messenger: chica Sent: 7/2/2012 6:28:24 PM

Relations between Israel and African countries?

Israel IS an African country, isn't it?

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 7/2/2012 10:02:56 PM

chica,

The modern state of Israel I would not consider to be an African country. However, before the Suez canal was built Israel was connected to Africa.

1 - 1011 - 17

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I