Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3231&start_row=1

Addis Ababa

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 11/15/2008 9:11:42 PM

HIs foundation in in the Holy Mountains, the highest city in Africa. Capital city of Africa.

"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;
Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High.
God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.
The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.
The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.
Come, behold the works of the LORD, what desolations he hath made in the earth.
He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire.
Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah."

Church of the Holy Trinity

feeling home sick Jah Bird? haha

Selassie I Live RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 11/15/2008 9:39:08 PM

love the photos

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 11/16/2008 11:35:01 AM

Everytime Idren sick sick, yes I
i man just wait for the right time when Jah say so.
I am sure the i feels the same.
Blessed Love, always good to hear from the I.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 11/17/2008 11:08:44 AM

Ahhh. It looks gorgeous! I saw a mini film about Addis when I was in Nigeria... and I was like... MM MM MMMM! Soooo sophisticated, elegant, stylish... oh, that's Addis I'm talking about, not just I-Majesties ;)

I have to admit, even though I am SO vex with my people at home (and abroad) for the crime of violence in and on the land... it is nice to be in Africa and see the upful representations of progress. We dun know it is a cornerstone principle to the building of the New Jerusalem, as instructed officially by His Majesty. So, don't anybody starting harping on about wild sprawling nature and dem sittn there. We know, we know... take a trip to the mountains and camp with family to spend some sabbaths... nice. But InI are Fathers and Mothers of true civilisation in true humane theocratic governance... so we cannot be scared of it. Governance, that is. I sight that those who are afraid of the structures of progress, are afraid of themselves and their true intention... perhaps having something in common with the ego of wickedness...?

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I