Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3218&start_row=1

I and I need some guidance

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 11/7/2008 7:15:08 PM

Greetings in the name of H.I.M Haile Selassie I King RasTafarI!
A big Haile salute to my bredrin and my sistren!

I and I come here to reason about something which i need some guidance on.
I and I just watched a documentary about children of young age who claim to have memory of a previous life. These children describe things vividly, and there was this one child whom claimed to be his fathers grandfather. The child was able to point out the grandfather as a child in family photos, and also the father, and so on. The child at a young age when having his diaper changed told his father ' i remember when i used to change your diaper.' This same child even told of a sister whom he had that was murdered. This was something that the father knew and never spoke of, and he was obviously shocked at the information in which he heard come from this child's mouth. The child stated that he received a ticket from God, and then fell through a hole and arrived in his new life. One of the other cases with another child stated that he also fell through a hole and ended up in the new life.

I and I take the teachings of the Holy Scriptures as truth! And hold on to both the new and old testament as Selassie I teach.
Hebrews 9:27 'And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment'

I and I believe not in reincarnation, as I and I believe in the scriptures. However I and I would like to know if the I's have any explanation for this phenomenon with these children, as it is very believable and I and I want to know how to explain this to others; as honestly I and I do not have an explanation.

Some guidance on this subject would be greatly appreciloved, as I and I cannot come up with an explanation. And it hurts I and I because I and I believe the scriptures, but at the same time I and I cannot come with an explanation for this. I and I do not let these things take I and I from I and I faith; but I and I would like to know what is the explanation of this other than the view of reincarnation.

Iternal love!
Iternal Blessings and Guidance through the Most High Jah!
Positive Irations right through!

H.I.M Haile Selassie I, Emperor of Ithiopia, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, The Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Yihuda, Elect of God. RasTafarI!!!

Messenger: Ten Sent: 11/7/2008 8:47:43 PM

well its hard to say because I didn't watch the show - did it seem genuine to the I? I don't knw, it could've been a reality-tv documentary made to look real so people believe. But not say mystic things dont happen.

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 11/8/2008 9:40:15 AM

Greetings in the name of H.I.M Haile Selassie I, King Ras TafarI!
Haile salute!

Yes I, It seemed very realisitc to I and I; this is why I and I am so puzzled and wonder if any of the I's have an explanation.
Here is a link to the part with the child who said he was his own gradfather:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=H_qXmgUexYo

Any feedback on this subject matter would be greatly appreciloved!

Blessed Sabbath!
Iternal Love!
Iternal blessings and guidance through The Most High Jah!

H.I.M Haile Selassie I, Emperor of Ithiopia, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, The Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Yihuda, Elect of God. RasTafarI!!!

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 11/8/2008 4:41:36 PM

Yes, Greetings in The Name of JAH RASTAFARI
Yes I&I read in the post Give reason other than reincarnation. Already the I comes with a part of the mind that has shut off an idea other than the I's interpretation and view on and of scripture.
I&I have meditated on what the I is asking and watched the video in order that i may have some clear thought to this. and before I comment, Could the I give sight to what the I's view and interpretation on reincarnation? The cycle of Life and these things?
The regeneration of things? SEEN? Who is SELASSIE I to the I? Is it possible to manifest a perfect Soul personality in one life span of 60-70 earth years? What is time and or space? SEEN?
It would be easy to just say yes well JAH Works in many different ways or Out of the Babes and Suckling. VERY TRUE, Very True but that does not explain the I's question specifically. Perhaps the Soul of that child is susceptable to subtle vibrations that can not bee seen with the human eye yet exist as do the thoughts of I&I. And that child some how picked up on some memory and or thoughts that surounded the family. andthe child drew them out of the air and gave those vibes word, sound, power,. Some would explain it as apart of some reincarnation cycle and the perfect part of every soul has with it perfect memory and the child could recall these in an erly stage of thier life. before the child's mind has been tainted with other thoughts of limitation or superstition. One does not know the Fullness of the Almighty with the mind. broaden the I's way of seeing and hearing and the I will realize the fullness of JAH JAH in due time.
Everyone recieves Gifts from the MOST HIGH, some prophecy, some healers, teachers etc... Some things are strange when first seen, or because they cannot be explained in physical material ways, One must rely on Trust of THE ALMIGHTY JAH RASTAFARI SELASSIE I and thru that GRACE we humble ourselves and except those gifts so that we may serve our Bredren and Sistren. ONE LOVE and RESPECT
wahdahdah

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 11/8/2008 7:37:15 PM

Greetings to I Idren and I sistren in the name of Selassie The First!
A big Haile salute!
Give thanks and praises unto the Most High Jah that I and I breathing the breath of life to see through another Blessed Sabbath Day!
I and I want to give thanks for the help on this subject matter, I and I greatly apprecilove it!

I and I reasoning on your words wahdahdah.
Reincarnation to I and I is the theory of an endless cycle of life and death of one soul. I and I see a difference in Reincarnation and Manifestation.
Reincarnation is the endless cycle of life and death of one soul. Some see Rebirth as the same thing, but I and I overstand that nto all do. As the Buddhists believe in rebirth but not reincarnation. As the Buddhists do not beleive in a core (what many would see as the soul) that is reborn into a new body.
Manifestation to I and I is something different to Reincarnation/rebirth. For something to manifest, is for that thing to be put into existance.
Just as RasTafarI manifest itself since the coronation of Ras TafarI as H.I.M Emperor Haile Selassie I, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, The Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Yihudah, Elect of Jah. Just as Haile Selassie I Jah RastafarI is a manifestation of Jah.

I and I meditate on the I's words, and the I is right; I and I must look at these subject matters, and reason with an open mind. But I and I am just being honest to the fact that I and I am unable to come up with an explenation for this phenomenom. Thus I and I come to reason with I Idren and I sistren about this subject.

I and I amd unsure whether it is that the child is susceptable to the Irations that are not susceptable to the Human eye, as this child is actually claiming to BE the grandfather, not simply pick up on his Irations. But nevertheless it is one explanation.

I and I fully overstand the fullness of Jah! Nothing is impossible for the creator! But I and I have trouble overstnading what this is that this child has been gifted with.

Has the almight allowed for some to have another life? I would doubt this as I and I know Jah is not partial.

Therefore I and I am searching for an explenation to this.

The Help is always appreciloved!

Let us reason in righteousness of sound mind, through the Most High Jah!

Iternal Love!
Iternal blessings and guidance through The Most High Jah!

H.I.M Haile Selassie I, Emperor of Ithiopia, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, The Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Yihuda, Elect of God. Jah RasTafarI!!!

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 11/9/2008 9:00:11 AM

Greetings JAH RASTAFARI
YES I idren RAS I-TOM as I read the I's other post explaining how the I sight manifestation and reincarnation. I feel the confidence of the Ras flow. Yet On this subject the I-Tom seems troubled for an explaination. I&I have come to this conclusion about these children and things of this nature. Obviously there are no tricks with the video so that is out. They children are too young to conjure up what is happening as tricks. So there is something that is occuring. We know it is impossible after human form has been destroyed (death) it changes into what ever elements are left and goes back into the atmosphere as simple chemical eleents, nitrogen, sulphur, carbon, etc... So that rules out that this child can not be physically another person from the past. I&I in I studies do believe there is perfect memory (thought Ibrations) that are carried on through life like radio waves. So as I&I mentioned the child could be sensitive to the feelings and thought impressions around him. Even the other family members could have loved the grandfather so deeply the child is just picking up on those vibes. That is what the Iman means when I say gifts. the child may just be sensitive to those thought vibrations in and around him. I&I do not believe the child was reincarnated as his grandfather. for his grandfather has shed that body and released any limitations that the body may have carried. there fore to I the child is of his own soul personality and is just picking up on impressions left in and around his family.
It is impossible to reason out the matters of JAH heart. Our minds are limited in the WORKS of JAH. just as I&I am dancing around and reasoning his I&I JAH RASTAFARI already know what is going on and that is the reality. For what we see on video is but an illusion, an appearance to our mind. the material world as I&I know is just that a veil. and what we see with our physical eye is not the fullness of what is really going on. Therefore we must realize sometimes it is just that our minds can not comprehend what JAH Heart Knows and can do.
RAS I-Tom the I seems very planted in what the I knows and when reading the I's streams there is a strong sense of conviction of what the I feels. that comes across very strong. It is good to feel strong in what the knows. Keep I&I ROOTS firmly planted and Let us remember we must also bend in the wind for if I trunk and branches are to rigid we shall break when serious winds blow, SEEN? The same word can have so many different meanings and open to interpretation.(example reincarnation, manifestation) Our experiences bring some slightly different definition to any and all things. That is why reasoning about such things can result in learning a common ground for interpretations and these things. IT IS GOOD
Keep in mind these are Iman humble feelings on this I&I am but an instrument that jah flow. There are many with much to give here, I&I strive for progress to reach perfection wich can only be through the powers of the MOST HIGH JAH RASTAFARI
May JAH JAH BLESS ALL CHILDREN of THE MOST HIGH SELASSIE I LIVE
wahdahdah

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 11/9/2008 10:43:47 AM

Greetings in the name of H.I.M Haile Selassie I Jah RasTafarI!
Haile salute to I Idren and I sistren!

I and I read the I's words Idren wahdahdah, and I and I reason upon what the I say, and I and I come to an overstnading and realization.
The I state:

' It is impossible to reason out the matters of JAH heart. Our minds are limited in the WORKS of JAH. just as I&I am dancing around and reasoning his I&I JAH RASTAFARI already know what is going on and that is the reality. For what we see on video is but an illusion, an appearance to our mind. the material world as I&I know is just that a veil. and what we see with our physical eye is not the fullness of what is really going on. Therefore we must realize sometimes it is just that our minds can not comprehend what JAH Heart Knows and can do. '

I and I say word power and sound Idren!
The way i reason this is there are two aspects of Jah, one aspect is that which can be described, through his works and commands, and then the other aspect which. as the I stated, are simply beyond what our minds can even begin to comprehend! Jah is the creator of reality and is so much more than reality! This Iniverse was not ForIver, but Jah was and is ForIver, the alpha and the omega. Jah is outside of the realm of time as we see it, as Jah is Iternal, while time is temporary. Glory to Jah!
I and I sight that what has happened to these children is Jah works, and I and I overstand now that while I and I struggle to look for an explenation for this phenomenom, Jah already know, as Jah knows what is to come before it come. I honestly sight that this work of Jah is beyond I and I comprehension, therefore I and I come to the forums to reason with I Idren and I sistren on the subject matter.
So while I and I struggle to comprehend, I and I say Glory be to Jah wonderous works and gifts!

'I&I ROOTS firmly planted and Let us remember we must also bend in the wind for if I trunk and branches are to rigid we shall break when serious winds blow, SEEN? The same word can have so many different meanings and open to interpretation'

I and I really like this analogy Idren wahdahdah, I and I overstand what the I is saying. Give thanks! Word power and sound!

Each time I and I reason on a subject with an Idren or a sistren, I and I overstand more and more the vitality of reasoning, in order to expand our mind, and overstand and realise! Education is the key as H.I.M Haile Selassie I Jah RasTafarI tell I and I!
We don't want no brainwash education we want the teachings of righteousness! As Mr. Nesta Marley tell I and I, 'Give us the teachings of His Majesty; we don't want no devil philosophy!

Iternal love!
Iternal blessings and guidance!
Iternal positive Irations! Let them flow Itinually into I and I hearts!
Itinual praises unto Jah RasTafarI!

Ras I-Tom

H.I.M Haile Selassie I, Emperor of Ithiopia, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, The Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Yihuda, Elect of God. Jah RasTafarI!!!

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 11/9/2008 10:54:53 AM

RASTAFARI LIVE, if u believe the bible u will never be decieved.

elein white say a prophet of the sevendays that the dead will apear exact in all forms, with the slightest limp. it is funny none can come to say live a better life, but all want glory for them selves.

man these are only deceptions and miracles to trick the population,
there are sightings of mary, even books written of the message she gives, example pray, pray, pray, a message john paul carried, knowing after his so called assination atempt he praised mary for his living.

praying is one but who u pray to is dertimine by who u obay, as in the sabbath.

we statuies crying , there was this prist with a hole in his hand who claim was the holes that were in the hand of christ.

i made a post on this too much to say

blessed love

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 11/9/2008 11:27:41 AM

Greetings I Idren Ras power!
Haile saulute!

I and I overstnad what the I is saying and I and I agree.
There are many deceptions present today, leading the people astray, such as things in which you mention, praying to a white mother mary, statues crying, and stigmata and the such. Just as the I mention.

However what the Is is reasoning is that these things are happeining with children, from very young age, and as wahdahdah say 'They children are too young to conjure up what is happening as tricks.'

Now I and I am not saying that these things are the works of Jah, as this is what I and I am unable to figure out, hence why I and I come to the house of Jah RasTafarI to reason about this subject matter. To search for an explenation. To I and I, Jah works are beyond us, therefore we have to analyze and seek to find the explanation, whether it be demonic forces working these works, or The Most High Jah working these works. As we must remember nothing is Impossible for Jah.
Remember when Sarah laughed when she overheard Jah tell Abraham she will become pregnant. Jah ask her what is impossible for Jah.
The answer is nothing. Jah is the creator, therefore what is not impossible for him.
The reason why I and I do find it hard to overstand is that it goes against what is said in hebrews, and I and I know Jah is not partial. Maybe this answers I and I question.

I and I want to reason for the purpose of expanding I and I knowledge, and upliftment through the reasoning, which I and I am able to do through the Most High Jah, who make thigns possible. Therefore let us not state what is truth and what is not on our own, but let us reason together as children of the Most High Jah, and ask that he may grant us with the knowledge and allow us to Overstnad what is trugh and what is not. Through reasoning comes realization, granted by the Most High Jah, whom create I and I same mind which I and I reason with.

The way I and I sight it is that even that which is evil cannot happen withough Jah, whom allows it to happen. As nothing happens in this world which Jah does not allow, as Jah rule the Universe, the Heavens and the Earth.
Jah rule Satan and the fallen angels.

Evil is not Jah works. But the evil is allowed to happen because Jah lets it happen; this to many would sound cruel. But this is the answer to the question so many ask 'what God allows so much evil to happen.'

Is it not Jah who allows Satan to tempt us? And is it not Jah that enables us to overcome this temptation?

I and I sight, everything happens for a reason, and most of the time this reason is beyond our comprehension, as the way Jah work is often beyond our comprehnsion.

Is it not Jah who allows Satan to tempt us? And is it not Jah that enables us to overcome this temptation?

So the point which I and I make is that I and I do not overstand whether this work is of Jah, or this work is of evil, but either way, this work is allowed by Jah. For Jah is the light that shines in the darkness. Jah create light and Jah create darkness. Jah create satan, and Jah create Christ. Jah create the free will which allows us to chose Life or death.
As for I and I, I and I chose life, which is everlasting, I and I look for mine on earth!

Iternal love!
Iternal blessings and guidance!
Itinual flow of positive Ibrations into I and I, RasTafarI hearts!
Itinual praise unto the King, Jah RasTafarI!

Ras I-Tom

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 11/9/2008 11:46:41 AM

I and I apologise for the few spelling mistakes, and I and I apologize that i repeated myself with the statement that it is Jah whom allows satan to tempt us and enables us to overcome this temptation. This was not intended; I and I copy and pasted it to a different part of I reasoning where it fitted in more relevantly, and forgot to erase the first one.

Ras I-Tom

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I