Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3204&start_row=1

What is righteousness?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 32
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 10/29/2008 10:50:37 AM

Greetings and peace in the name of The Almighty Jah RastafarI,

My question is really regarding the book of Job, because it is written he was righteous man with no blame. He fought for his case and wanted to speak directly to Jah. It is written in the second chapter i believe that Jah Himself says that he was blameless and no one was there like him.

Why then would a righteous man like Job be highly tested? I say then because Jah wanted to show him that He is powerful beyond imagination, well again Job admits to that the whole time.

It is written that Almighty Jah was incited by satan!! why?Because satan has got right to do so?

His friends reason with him almost the whole book, saying that one can never question God,but eventually God tells them that they where wrong!

I and I RastafarI talk and ask I and I to live life as righteous as possible. Is the righteous then allowed to question Jah?

Who is worthy to answer HIM, who is worthy to stand before HIM?

The whole book maybe a wakeup call to those who could be arrogant because they are 'righteous'.

Jah tests who HE loves i believe that, tests the elect ones who live according to HIs commandments and see if they break. Could that be it? i don't really overs.

Could the idem comment on this.

I give thanks.

Blessed

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/29/2008 2:39:21 PM

From when I first read Job. The reason I saw for him being put through tribulation is because his children were not righteous like him. And since he didn't put enough effort to show his children the way, he put his Life in Jeopardy, because his children are the Itinuation of his Life.

What you said about Jah testing the ones he loves the most, that is true. It shows this in the scripture.

Proverbs 13
[24] He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.

Proverbs 3
[11] My son, despise not the chastening of the LORD; neither be weary of his correction:
[12] For whom the LORD loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.

Proverbs 9
[7] He that reproveth a scorner getteth to himself shame: and he that rebuketh a wicked man getteth himself a blot.
[8] Reprove not a scorner, lest he hate thee: rebuke a wise man, and he will love thee.
[9] Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: teach a just man, and he will increase in learning.
[10] The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 10/29/2008 7:33:24 PM

For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.

7If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?

8But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.

heb 12

that was that was the reason, satan tempt jah saying job only love jah because, jah protect him and and made him wealthy.

jah said even i did not protect job he will not blasphym my name.

and jah gave him the permision to do what he did.

This gives light to the fact after te garden satan had access to the heavenly places, and a next light to the death of christ

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

8And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

11And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

(rev 12)

the accuser of our breadren was cast down,

the death of christ made sure that satan was no longer allowed in the heavenly places

blessed love

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 10/29/2008 7:51:17 PM

on your question of what is rightiousness?

is doing right in the eyes of the most high.

and to jah that is the keeping of the commandments

22For I spake not unto your fathers, nor commanded them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices:

23But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.

24But they hearkened not, nor inclined their ear, but walked in the counsels and in the imagination of their evil heart, and went backward, and not forward.

25Since the day that your fathers came forth out of the land of Egypt unto this day I have even sent unto you all my servants the prophets, daily rising up early and sending them:

26Yet they hearkened not unto me, nor inclined their ear, but hardened their neck: they did worse than their fathers.

( jere 7)
his voice mean his commandment, that was what he ask them to keep

check out

2For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body
( james 3)

u can also check psl 119
blessed love

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 10/30/2008 9:49:45 AM

greeting again,
Ark I-blessed, i read the I's words and thought about it, but still i don't think that is the reason, because Job was totaly blameless
the i wrote
"And since he didn't put enough effort to show his children the way"
If one should not have put enough effort, i would guess that one to be guilty of it.Not putting enough effort.
The I could be absolutly right. I
It can also be the ultimate test od righeousness, his wife told hem to curse Jah and die, he couldn't.
i am trying to get the full overstanding of this parable.

Ras Power i give thanks for your words, Blessed

maybe i am taking this heavily.

Jah Knows all thing best. His will be done !

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 10/30/2008 12:56:08 PM

I and I RastafarI is in a fight with Babylon. Every step taken and every word uttered is a question of life and death. With guidance of the most high i and i crush down babylone and step righteously . If I and I are off guard, weak, sick, "fleshy" etc and all that Job went tru, I and i is then destined to death. If I and I give In.

Job with all his might conquered death, not because he could commit suicide, but he let Jah do what he wanted.

Death also in a sense of not letting the wicked win in his battle for righteousness.

He said paraphrasing : "we accepted Jah, why then can't we accept the wicked".

If his friends would have been in the same situation i doubt that they have survived.

Almighty RastafarI will always conquer.

blessed

Messenger: Anthony Humboldt Sent: 11/17/2008 11:38:41 PM

I think righteousness is a never ending battle. No one is completely righteous so we all have to keep trying and even though we will never be completely righteous the best we can do is to keep trying because that's what the Lord wants. I think the Book of Job is a way that the Lord tries to let us know that all of our problems on this Earth seem so great and unbearable when they happen, but when we are in the Kingdom we will probably look back and laugh at our most painful moments. It sounds like Jah and Satan look at us and make bets on what we will do.

Messenger: amahdi Sent: 11/18/2008 8:28:46 PM

Bendito amor en el nombre de sus majestades Imperiales Emperador Haile Selassie I y Emperatriz Menen I.
Damos gracias por las palabras de poder que nos ayudan a crecer cada dia

InI Selassie I Jah Rastafari

Amahdi
astridcarolina_1811@hotmail.com

Messenger: amahdi Sent: 11/18/2008 8:41:23 PM

Bendito amor en el nombre de sus majestades Imperiales Emperador Haile Selassie I y Emperatriz menen I

Damos gracias por las palabras de poder que nos ayudan a crecer cada diaĦĦĦ

InI Selassie I Jah Rastafari

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 11/19/2008 11:02:00 AM

"And there was given HIM dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve HIM, His dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and His kingdom that which shall not be destroyed"

Holy I Selassie I JAH RASTAFARI King Alpha Queen Omega

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 32

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I