Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3199&start_row=1

Black Hebrew Israelites

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 10/26/2008 12:07:39 PM

Greetings I Idren and I sistren in the name of H.I.M Haile Selassie I King Ras TafarI!

I and I was browsing through youtube and came across some videos of some people claiming to be black israelites, and they were preaching out on the streets, and they were basically saying their message is to warn black people what is coming for them, and they were basically saying how the jews who are white are the synagogue of satan, and that the white man is an edomite, and they were using foul words to describe the white man, and so on. I watched these videos, and felt the hatred and bitterness of these people's words. They were shouting bible verses at people and laying photos of White Jesus on the ground so people had to walk on it.

I and I just wanted to bring a reasoning about this to this board.
I am white, but I and I acknowledge that Africa is the origin of all roots, and I and I acknowledge that I and I's ancestors are black, even if this is traced back over a longer length of time than someone who is black, but it cannot be denied our Iriginal ancestors where black, and one cannot deny that the Iriginal Jews were black. So yes this is true, but these people are going about this in the wrong way. They are going about this with hatred, and disrespect. Even if someone who worships a white Jesus is unaware of the fact that he is black; putting a picture of a white jesus on the floor for people to walk on is disrespect.
As Selassie I say:
'Since nobody can interfere in the realm of God we should tolerate and live side by side with those of other faiths.'

These people who call themselves the black hebrew israelites are calling every present white man evil due to the times of slavery. I and I cannot deny the fact that I and I's ancestors drunken with the false doctrine of white supremacy and greed enslaved Africans and Raped them of their land, and took their culture from them. I and I cannot deny the wickedness of this, but this was the acts of I and I's ancestors, I and I did not chose to be born white that was the choice of THE MOST HIGH JAH, whom we cannot question.
Therefore I and I cannot blame I self for these acts, but I and I can blame I ancestors.
Therefore for a black man to hatefully blame a white man without knowing anything about him, on the basis of the acts of his ancestors and forefathers before him is wrong.
As Selassie I say :
'Memories of past injustices should not divert us from the more pressing business at hand.

We must live in peace with our former colonizers, shunning recrimination and bitterness and fore-swearing the luxury of vengeance and retaliation, lest the acid of hatred erode our souls and poison our hearts.'

I and I wish that there was a way for these people to grasp the overstanding that Jah is for everyone! If one lives according to the ways of Christ, and according to the ways of H.I.M Haile Selassie I, King Ras TafarI, then one is a child of THE MOST HIGH JAH. It is not the colour of ones skin that defines whether one is an Israelite. It is the covenant that Jah made with abraham that makes one and Israelite.
Selassie I say to us :
"I must say that, black and white as forms of speech, as means of judging mankind, should be eliminated from human society. Human beings are precisely the same, whatever color, race, creed, or national origin they may be"

I and I singing ' Follow the teachings of his majesty!'
I and I as a child under Jah, don't focus on supremacy, I and I focus on equality!
All of Jah peopel are one in Jah. Oneness!

Iternal love!
Iternal blessings and guidance through THE MOST HIGH JAH!
One love and unity!
Ras I-Tom

H.I.M Haile Selassie I, Emperor of Itheopia, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, The Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, Elect of God, RasTafarI!!!!!!!!!!!

H.I.M

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 10/26/2008 1:52:11 PM

Greetibgs and peace Ras,
well it's true that the so-called Black Israelites preach hatred unto ALL white people, they claim they are the Gentiles that the ible speaks off. there was one dude here shouting that idea and even saying that Ethiopians are not Israelites.
It is foolishness, It would make the Sacrifice of Yesus, meaningless.
I can imagine the frustration and anxiety, but truley hatred in not the way.
you wrote "I and I as a child under Jah, don't focus on supremacy, I and I focus on equality!".
Equality with the focus on Black Supremacy. Not in the sence of wickedness.
I agree with the I when the I said that all children of The Almighty are Israelites.True word sound.
Everything is done by the will of the Almighty-JAH RastafarI, even slavery,so let them shout and preach in the streets,Jah will be the Judge of things. And Jah RastafarI Father will be done, as he pleases and knows best.

RastafarI

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 10/27/2008 9:02:26 AM

"well it's true that the so-called Black Israelites preach hatred unto ALL white people, they claim they are the Gentiles that the ible speaks off"

So-called Black Israelites? All of them?

Okay let me break it down. Knowing who you are does not dictate that you identify with any group of people. These people you are seeing are imperfect and iladvised at best.

I am an isrealite! I will never identify myself as a "black isrealite" or any other lable that is not that of my heavenly father's calling.

There is much truth in their message, however the twisted psyche that spews from their mouths has clouded their true message.

I have never heard them actually say that they hate all white people; I do admit they have said a whole lot of other ignorant stuff though.

-RSK

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 10/27/2008 9:19:20 AM

I am glad that the I agree with I then,
to answer the I's question : i never said all, i said those who preach hatred unto ALL-yes ALL white people of this earth.
They say the kingdom is between black israel and white gentiles.
As for me i don't care really as long as I am with I father and I father with I.
many people make this a racial issue. Because of slavery black man is a victim so the black man diserves the everlasting kingdom.
NO
The one who diserves it is the one who does the work.Period
Jah RastafarI is black, but not partial.

the i wrote "There is much truth in their message, however the twisted psyche that spews from their mouths has clouded their true message". ain't that a shame.

RastafarI

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 10/27/2008 12:54:35 PM

I saw a video where some Black Hebrew Israelites (I'm certain there is something not consistent about this title, but not sure what it is) where absolutely ripping a man that was stood near their soapbox carrying a bit itrait of His Majesty. They were like, isn't he white... or some ISH!

Thee I them know how I stay already... in my mind, I was just like... NEXT!

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 10/27/2008 2:02:01 PM

Greetings I idren and I sistren in the name of H.I.M Haile Selassie I, King Ras TafarI!

The I said 'I have never heard them actually say that they hate all white people'

They do not need to say they hate white people, one can overstand this through watching their videos. We know them by their fruits, one can see that the way they address white people is in a hateful way. It doesn't matter if they say it or not, their fruits will show it.

I and I feel that the best way to send a message is through communicating. What these people are doing on the streets is not communicating.

The Kingdom of Zion is, as Jah Bird said, for those who do the works. Zion is for the children of the MOST HIGH JAH, those who live a life according to the ways and example of Christ, those who live a life according to the ways and example of H.I.M, those who are one with the Father, those who have overcome sin. The kingdom of Zion is not for one race, it is for one people, JAH's people.

Iternal love and unity!
Iternal blessings and guidance!
Ras I-Tom

H.I.M Haile Selassie I, Emperor of Itheopia, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, Elect of God. RasTafarI!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/27/2008 10:27:16 PM

Here are some the most devilous hits from those people.

You will see how they say that it is right to rape a woman and even an 11-12 year old girl and trying to use the Bible to justify their wickedness.

And you will also see how they disrespect a RasTafarI woman. Actually, what they did is even worse than disrespect, I don't know what it would be called.

I think this is the only video a person would need to see from them to know that what they deal with bare wickedness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVr6d5qpJGI

This is so wicked that I didn't want to put the video on the website or even have the website link directly to it.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 10/28/2008 5:29:43 AM

Indeed.. disturbing, they exagurate Highly. They could have said women in general- cover up !! do not lead man in temptation. Cover your head and your cleavage legs as it s written, don't show it off.
I think they are very rude and disrespectfull, because they claim to be 'the chosen people'which they think they give them the right be so.
I maybe way off, but that is my opinion on this.

Haile I
Jah RastafarI

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 10/28/2008 7:48:09 AM

I and I am in shock that these people actually think what they are doing is righteousness. Fyah! Burn out that wickedness!
If it is one think I and I hate to see it is people using something as sacred as the word of Jah, to cherry pick verses to try and justify their wickedness!

I and I also think that for other people to come and start cursing them, is just stooping down to their level. The best thing to do with those people is pray for them, and ignore them.
If they don't listen to the MOST HIGH JAH, then who are they going to listen to?

I and I hope that they will see the error of their ways, and that the wickedness will be burned from their hearts.

As for I and I, it will be as it is meant to be: LOVE ITERNALLY. Love for Jah, and love for the bredrin and the sistren!

One love and unity!
Iternal blessings and guidance through the MOST HIGH JAH!
Ras I-Tom

H.I.M Haile Selassie I, Emperor of Itheopia, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, The Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, Elect of God, RasTafarI!!!!!!!!!!!

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 10/28/2008 8:45:59 AM

To Ark I:

Thank you for bringing this to light; I have grown to know when words spoken are righteous and I'm trusting my judgement that I don't need to see this video in order to know that what you speak is the truth. You have a consistent integrity that surpasses any reservations that would arise.

What I would say to all on this subject is that this type of ignorance is no way seen by me or any of my tribe as behaviors fitting of those who claim to be the "chosen" ones.

I do agree based on historical and scientific evidence that the twelve tribes were exiled in this foreign land as is told in the scriptures. InI believe that the tribe of Reuben was the first to come over (the native Americans who were not native to this hell, but came across the strip from Asia) and Judah, was the last via the transatlantic slave trade.

Isrealites are who they are because of their ancestry and will have to answer to the Most High for all that is done even in ignorance. Willie Lynch is credited with setting in motion the mental slavery that drives some to continue to oppress themselves and others, however I think (and this is just my opnion) that when you lay down with dogs, you get up with fleas. You learn what you live, period. Psychology says, we are products of our heredity and environment.

These Hebrew Isrealites are just Hebrew Isrealites who behave no better than the oppressors of the very people they say they represent. Racism and poison is contagious!

I know a family of Hebrew Isrealites who honor the Sabbath and keep it holy, sing praises to the Most High, accept the teachings of His Imperial Majesty, and show appreciation of the love of Jah by radiating one love in their going out and in their coming in.

On behalf of my family, Shalom!

-RSK

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I