Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3197&start_row=1

Just GREETINGS

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 10/24/2008 8:36:50 AM

YES I, Hail UP ALL Children OF JAH RASTAFARI SELASSIE I!!!
Iman Just want to SAY GREETINGS. Feeling JAH vibes and the Love of HIM, so respect and One Love everytime. As in the beginning the first thing able to be seen or heard is the beating of I&I hearts, so shall it be and is as it everwas, the LOVE JAH have for All. Such a profound feeling to just know that RASTAFARI is I&I Safe HOUSE I&I "COOL VERANDA". Selassie I is I ALPHA Father and Omega I queen. Iman parents are always watching and protecting I family.
So, Just want to say GREETINGS in the Name of JAH RASTAFARI SELASSIE I. We Feel it and We KNOW it. I&I LOVE and RESPECT LIFE to the fullness. YES I JAH RASTAFARI... SELASSIE I SELASSIE I SELASSIE I
wahdahdah

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 10/24/2008 8:57:30 AM

Greetings back Idren, more love more life.
It is a blessed feeling to greet with love and peace.
Jah RastafarI

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 10/24/2008 1:30:32 PM

That greeting was all that and a Nyabinghi chant!

Babylon thrown sure to fall!

-RSK

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 10/24/2008 6:55:45 PM

Greetings to I Idren and I sistren in the name of His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie I, King Ras TafarI!
Iternal blessings! It truly is a wonderful feeling to feel the presence of The Most High Jah in the heart! Give thanks and praises unto the Most High Jah!
Babylon throne already falling! The I's have to keep chanting down Babylon to bring down the wicked ways. Babylon shall surely destroy it's self in due time, time will tell, Jah's plan is perfect and sound, Thanks and Praises!
Iternal love and Blessings through The Most High!
Guidance I Idren and I sistren!
Oneness!
Have a blessed sabbath, give thanks and praises!
Ras I-Tom.
H.I.M, Negusa Negast, Haile Selassie I, Emperor of Itheopia, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, Elect of God, Light of the Universe. RasTafarI!

Messenger: Arkon I Sent: 11/10/2008 9:58:13 AM

Selassie I Hashem IYAH InI !

Greetings in the Name of His Imperial Majesty, Yahuschua Ha Massiach!

InI want to say hello to all mi bredrens and sistrens, sons and dawtas, mothers and fathers, and all di peeple in the world !

I am a young Ras (16yrs old) from Poland. InI discovered RasTafarI two years ago. InI saw it as a growing fashion of young peeple. Fortunately, I realized what it really is. It is WEY to trod, TRUTH to be revealed and LIFE to be continued through JAH-Men-Women relationship.

Selassie I Greetings! InI don't want to make no barriers, InI no represent any so named 'sect' of RasTafarI, ca InI trod Natsari 'sect', the root of RasTafarI !

Blessings through Chants, Blessings through Salvation and through HIS Words.
InI nah go praize JAH only quoting one book. InI read everything that InI feel interesting. What InI read now:
Bible, Quran, Kebra Nagast, Fetha Nagast, HIM Autobiography (vol1 and vol2), Nietzsche's books, Buddhist Sutras and Hindu texts. InI want to see All-Mighty One in all di forms HE represents.
About three months ago InI discovered, that JAHJAH is everywhere. It's so great, when Yuh sail through beautiful Polish lakes and see JAH creation surrounding Yuh.

Blessings !

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I