Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3178&start_row=1

True Progress

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 10/15/2008 7:34:14 PM

GREETINGS in the NAME OF JAH RASTAFARI
"It is Our conviction that all activities of the children of men which are not guided by the spirit and counsel of God will bear no lasting fruit, they will not be acceptable in the sight of the Lord and will therefore come to naught as the Tower of Babel came to naught." Selassie I (1966)
I see this as even H.I.M. reminding us as children of the Most High we must turn our will over to JAH and do the works of and for RASTAFARI or it will just wither like dead grass, even if we sweat and break our backs to build something other than JAH WORKS it means nothing and will not last, be it mental or physical. If it is not for JAH RASTAFARI than it is in vain. Progress is one step at a time but true progress is Progressing forward the Will of JAH. ONE LOVE SELASSIE I LIVE! wahdahdah

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 10/16/2008 6:05:34 PM

Perfect words of His Majesty

"All men are endowed with natural responsibility. This responsibility is in turn distributed and delegated to all according to his gift, and it is expected of each one to fulfil his responsibility. This responsibility in turn is to God and thus for example, and would start his work asking God to bless the beginning and thank God for a good ending too."

Holy I Selassie I JAH Rastafari

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I