Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3162&start_row=1

rastafari exile

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: denhaile Sent: 10/12/2008 6:48:19 AM

blessings..for i the most high doesnt fear the invadors but why choosing exile?

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 10/12/2008 7:55:44 AM

well the i all prophecy must be fulfilled;

Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

2For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

3Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. (zec 14)

8Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the LORD, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy( zeph 3v8)

8In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the LORD before them.

9And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

10And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

11In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon.

12And the land shall mourn, every family apart; the family of the house of David apart, and their wives apart; the family of the house of Nathan apart, and their wives apart;

13The family of the house of Levi apart, and their wives apart; the family of Shimei apart, and their wives apart;

14All the families that remain, every family apart, and their wives apart.(zec 12v8-14)

there are two fronts to the war, the political is just as important

Messenger: denhaile Sent: 10/13/2008 12:52:31 PM

i understand much better now thanks for your words ras power

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 10/13/2008 6:05:39 PM

blessed love

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I